[FE7] Ultra sadistic Eliwood Normal Mode bad idea thingy draft

PKL

If we reach 10, I think splitting the draft into two groups would be a good idea. Sure there are enough units, but it'll get to the point where the person who got first pick will be stuck doing a Eliwood/Someone duo until Renault. That is, if PKL agrees.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we reach 10, I think splitting the draft into two groups would be a good idea. Sure there are enough units, but it'll get to the point where the person who got first pick will be stuck doing a Eliwood/Someone duo until Renault. That is, if PKL agrees.

How would it work? Team A Vs. Team B? Anyway, it sounds great, the less units the better!

if we get 10, the latest unit someone could get is like, lyn, which really isn't that bad.

ANd i don't think Rebecca's a first round pick.

i'm a derp ignore meee

Edited by General Horace

i'm first i hate life

erkypoo

godDAMMIT why the FUCK did you draft erk first that ISN'T EVEN LOGICAL you STUPID CANADIAN

(also i wanted erk dammit horace)

TBH, I don't think this draft is going to be that hard. I've done a run on ENM of just the 3 lords and Marcus, and I used Marcus only very rarely. And I remember someone or the other having done a 3 lords playthrough on HHM.

Of course, simply completing the game and completing it in an LTC mindset are two very different things.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Sheesh, guys, my turn was something like an hour after I left. ;/

I'm going to show off what a BRILLIANT person I am and pick Bartre.

Woohoo! I've cleared LNM+ENM, now I can do the draft...I'll be doing a fast HNM to do the HHM draft and this one. Lol it was so funny watching Canas crtkilling Nergal with Luna, and Santhos crtkilling the dragon...LOOL.

Shit, Fartre was taken dry.gif

Sal, your turn!

Edited by Quintessence