Tier Down Kent and Sain

More like make you quit the ENTIRE SERIES and never return.

Sophia has infinite positive utility. She just doesn't save turns. She saves your life!

W/out Sophia, the real main character of the FE series would never live.

we haven't had a new member this good in years

the last person i can think of would be ASK and he was what... last year? Two years ago?

god my memory is failing me

the last person i can think of would be ASK and he was what... last year? Two years ago?

Man I just realized you joined this forum when you were 10. OMG so adorable. And you are a fe hack wizard at such a young age. Your mother would be so proud.

Less than a year ago, IIRC

Well Hank, not really...Kent and Sain aren't realistically reaching level 10 if trained alongside Lyndis and Florina. Lyndis makes a decent Ludgren killer and makes a 3-4 turn of Ch 10 possible alongside Florina.

Well Hank, not really...Kent and Sain aren't realistically reaching level 10 if trained alongside Lyndis and Florina. Lyndis makes a decent Ludgren killer and makes a 3-4 turn of Ch 10 possible alongside Florina.

Seems like that would only be a factor if you cared about LM turns rather than just HM (or EM) turns...? Which I guess some people might, so hey.

Oh, right.

But still, it gets pretty tedious to level up Kent and Sain when they become amazing by like Ch 2 and all enemies are underleveled forever so they take a while to level up. :B

Man I just realized you joined this forum when you were 10. OMG so adorable. And you are a fe hack wizard at such a young age. Your mother would be so proud.

I am proud of camcam yes

even though he only admits I'm his mom half the time

• 3 weeks later...