[FRDCT: FE4]

Sunwoo

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to claim victory in this draft?

• Horita Repulsa -- need I say more?
    • Doku -- he beat Horita by 1 turn in SFDTT!
    • Camtech -- no leg ring on lords? This is his forte!
    • Wood -- because he's been receiving tutelage from Shin.

Do not forget the mighty Shin! For he shall destroy your evil!

Chapter 3: I am the greatest! - 17 turns.

With some boogieing, Sigurd seizes on turn 4. He returns back, only to be danced again. Dew tanks Cross Knights in the forest, gaining a silly amount of levels. Cuan and Sigurd take on their bro Elty, and kill him. Shaggy falls on turn 9. Meanwhile, Ayra and Holyn are ready to tear apart the pirates. They do a splendid job, ready for Sigurd to seize on turn 17. Midale is glued to Sylvia and stinks too much to do anything else. The mighty Ardan also does nothing!

17/76

sigurd.png At least I'm facing the right way!

holyn.png Time to shower Ayra with gifts! Hero Sword!

dew.png Thanks! I'll use it next chapter! I may only be level three, but I'll be good to go!

midir.png Must... copulate... with... Sylvia!

aira.png No!!! My kids are wore than Faval!!!

sylvia.png Boogie, boogie, I like to boogie... oh, how I like to boogie!

ardan.png So lonely! Here's my card!

ARDAN-MICHAEL-BLUM-CARD-2.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00000.jpg

What a bro.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're keeping up with Horace in first generation, but Horace wreaks havoc on turncounts in the second generation!

Behold! I smash another one of Horace's turncounts!

Chapter 4: Dew is God - 21 turns

Seriously, Dew with a Leg Ring is actually faster than Sigurd having it. Sylvia boogies, Dew and Sigurd storm ahead. Dew clears the path, Sigurd captures on turn 10. They both return home. Silesia falls, but we don't care! The dynamic Duo are danced again, and Dew makes it easy for Sigurd to capture. Holyn and Ayra promote, but they did very little!

21/97

Cam, you call that a triple post?

Chapter 5: Boogie! - 19 turns

Sylvia dances Sigurd to victory! A turn 5 victory! Her having the leg ring really helps out! She does something similar for the next castle, also taking 5 turns! At last, everyone loves each other, so I don't have to keep people glued. Dew is put to sleep but wakes up in time to fend off dragons. Midale helps out but returns after crippling their leader. Sylvia narrowly avoids dying to Meteo's but makes it. She even helps Sigurd get a second round in with Reptor. Boogie!

19/116

This puts me in the lead by a whole turn. Can the power of dancing and rescue-Corple succeed?

Sigurd, King of Cool - 135 kills

FE4Vanilla_00006.jpg

Despite not having the Leg Ring, he still was the main force of the team. Cuan, Dew and Sylvia were all his pals.

Dierdre, Only Staffer - 0 kills

FE4Vanilla_00012.jpg

Being my only staff user for the first generation made her pretty vital. Her stats aren't actually too bad. If only she used Wind Magic and had pursuit...

Cuan, Absolute Bro - 24 kills

FE4Vanilla_00011.jpg

Holy, he's fast. It's a shame he can't double. He stole Fin's Hero Lance and did a lot in chapters 1, 2 and 3. Solid performance.

Trollin' Holyn, King of Trolls - 11 kills

FE4Vanilla_00009.jpg

For some reason, he got hit by everything. I've never paired him with Ayra in a draft before, this should be interesting.

Ayra, Should have gone for Briggid - 35 kills

FE4Vanilla_00004.jpg

Bleh, that Ichieval looks pretty appealing. Still, her kids never hurt.

Midale, Virtually Worthless - 16 kills

FE4Vanilla_00008.jpg

Spent his life glued to Sylvia. Corple might not get much magic, but think of how rich he'll be.

Sylvia, Queen of the Dancefloor - 0 kills

FE4Vanilla_00005.jpg

Amazing. As soon as I got her, I managed to play on par with LegRing!Sigurd. I hope Leen can match that.

Dew, Faster than a Horse - 38 kills

FE4Vanilla_00010.jpg

Funnily enough, once he promoted, he could outrun Sigurd. This let him clear the way in chapter 4. Too busy to be paired, he was saving the day.

Ardan, Stuck with an Everstone - 2 kills

FE4Vanilla_00007.jpg

No evolution for him. He's fast, for an Ardan but I actually forgot I had him at times.

I want Leg Ring Shanan.

It would have been a nice option but he can't boogie or rescue. We'll see how this goes!

I don't think Corple will be using Rescue as much as you think. He needs to warp Sylvia! And Celice! And Shanan!

I don't think Corple will be using Rescue as much as you think. He needs to warp Sylvia!

Sylvia's in generation 2, Refa? :P:

chapter 10 redone, i lost my save and had to revert to a savestate at the end of c9 (a habit of mine due to a lot of bad experiences with patches)

Chapter 10 - Curse you, Horace!: 16/211 turns

I managed to completely rework my strategy to make Arthur take the brunt of everything with Rescue Lana making judicious use of Warp. Literally everyone who was recruited contributed (ie lester was a distraction at the beginning so lana could survive turn 2)

I can post a turn-by-turn if you want, but atm i can't be arsed to type it up...

I'm matched with horace

Edited by Camtech

holy god i hate myself

Final Chapter - 15/226 turns

curse you, horace! cuuuurseee youuuuu!

[spoiler=turn by turn]IN BASE: Lana buys the defense ring and the warp staff. Arthur fixes Holsety.

Turn 1 - Celice charges out, easy stuff. Arthur and Lana follow, with Oifaye hanging out behind. Lester and Loddervane both sortie.

Turn 2 - This is the trickiest part. Lana needs to survive this turn; otherwise everything is for naught.

Oifaye and Arthur kill a person each (arthur got the boss lol), clearing a path for Rana to rescue Celice onto the road. Celice rushes forward and murders his own path to the castle. Loddervane and Lester hang out as bait (somehow roddlebad survived lol, everyone wanted to attack oifaye instead)

Turn 3 - Celice seizes, Lana rescues him from as far away as possible. Arthur and Oifaye back up to the castle.

Turn 4 - Lana rescues Celice again, putting him in position to chokepoint. Arthur and Oifaye thin out the crowd A LOT.

Turn 5 - Oifaye kills a dude, Arthur kills the boss and Celice runs through. Lana physic's Oifaye for EXP while moving up as far as possible (luckily all but the troub's were dead)

Turn 6 - Celice seizes. Lana runs to the left and rescues him. Oifaye and Arthur follow.

Turn 7 - Lana rescues him once more, and Celice runs up as far as he can.

Turn 8 - Lana rescues Arthur who moves up to Celice. Oifaye hangs back.

Turn 9 - Lana runs up and rescues Celice like two squares (lol) It's just enough for Arthur to kill the baron blocking the path and for Celice to seize.

Turn 10 - Lana burns her last rescue use on Serlis who runs straight right. Arthur follows in a bit.

Turn 11 - kill ishtar with holsety

Turn 12 - run towards yurius

Turn 13 - attack hel bishop with berserk sword and kill rest of dw's (include cursing as hel bishop misses yurius)

Turn 14 - attack yurius once with serlis and watch hel bishop succeed somehow

Turn 15 - kill yurius

I'm not sure why the AI doesn't work for you, Horace. Maybe it just wants to cooperate with me =)

z0eB.png

imma recount turns later i swear i should be tied

edit: team writeup after i finish this project for hw

Edited by Camtech

I didn't recount your turn counts, Cam, but after Chapter 9, Horace had 197. You had 195, so you were winning by 2. He said he finished in 225 turns, and he cleared Epilogue in 15, meaning a 13 turn clear of Chapter 10. You matched his Epilogue turn count, but took 3 turns longer on Chapter 10, so you fell 1 turn behind him after Chapter 10, instead of being matched.

that makes sense

dammit horace how dare you confuse me with improper- wait that can't be right his screenie clearly shows 14

Edited by Camtech

Chapter 6: Exams are over! - 23 turns

First castle is no trouble, although a little long. With some clever magic, Celice manages to kill Johan's squad with the Hero Sword! 50 kills woo! The next bunch of losers fall to the Light Sword! Meanwhile, Femina is raiding villages whilst Lakche tames the mighty Brohalva! All is good. Cam's incompetence probably cost him a turn, 23 was very doable without rescue!

23/139

it probably would have been more profitable to let arthur tank brohalva instead of spending a turn with celice (i realized this like two days later)

too lazy to redo it

it probably would have been more profitable to let arthur tank brohalva instead of spending a turn with celice (i realized this like two days later)

too lazy to redo it

Just think- If you had realized it earlier, you could have tied with Horace. :P: