[FRDCT: FE8]

Sunwoo

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win this draft?

• Folgore Orange -- with the power of troubadours!
    • Zak the defender of ... -- because he's defending something!
    • shadowbreeze64 -- he will blow you all away!
    • Integrity -- he is THE Integrity. Enough said.

I'm back from my thing.

20: 3 turns clear = 135 turns total

WARP WARP WARP

F-1: 2 turns clear = 137 turns total

lol myrrh crit lyon once on PP AND once on EP

I was just going to go for a 3 turns clear since I wasn't abusing a crit

F-2: 1 turn clear = 138 turns grand total + 1 turns C19 miscount = 139 turns grandestest total

tana charged, eirika charged, saleh warped ross + myrrh

myrrh was doubled and 1RKOd so she got the final blow since everybody else could eat a hit

fun fact: tana dodged

STATS NEXT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok 139 turns grand total

hey that's actually a pretty decent clear, all told

THE FUN PART

this team was so amazing I decided to immortalize them in pictures

drafteirika.png

EIRIKA IS A BEASTLY WOMAN. I don't think she EVER didn't 1RKO something I needed her to 1RKO past about C3.

also she is so hot

draftephraim.png

he was pretty good i guess

he ended up doing less damage than Eirika to Mortii though.

drafttethys.png

DANCER

draftmyrrh.png

MYRRH

draftsaleh.png

do you even know how big of a boner saleh gives me

it's thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big (not to scale)

do you know why I pulled off a 2 turns F-1 clear?

because Saleh healed Myrrh across half the fucking map

drafttana.png

I think I finally understand Narga_Rocks here. Tana is actually a pretty amazing woman.

fed her some statboosters assuming I'd use her for RIGHTEOUS COMBAT later and I was right.

draftkyle.png

kyle got tana promoted and on that note alone he was worth a third round draft

otherwise his combat performance was adequate for the first half of the game and subpar for the latter - but who gave a flying shit and a half I had TANA

draftgilliam.png

instrumental early, up to about C10 with his early promo

then he rarely saw combat due to shit MOV and not being worth Warping/Dancing for.

draftross.png

promoted him in a timely fashion, got him zerked at 11 (or 12?) and he just went under his own steam for the rest of the game. He wasn't the 10/20/* rapemachine he usually is for me but time constraints.

draftdozla.png

hahahaha dozla

draftewan.png

holy hell he was actually more useful than dozla

gl;hf competition

Go Integrity! That was quite a fast finish (in both TCs and actual playing speed). Logging results in the FRDCT HQ thread.

Go Integrity! That was quite a fast finish (in both TCs and actual playing speed). Logging results in the FRDCT HQ thread.

memorial day weekend girl I ain't got any homework to do and the team you landed me looked succulent.

memorial day weekend girl I ain't got any homework to do and the team you landed me looked succulent.

Hee. That is true. I suppose this weekend was a pretty good time to start most of the drafts because of the 3-day weekend. Anyway, you've singlehandedly put your team on the board (something that no one else is even close to).

Chapter 3: The Stealrz of stuffz 7/19

How did Integ finish in 7 turns? How did I finish in 7 turns!? D:

OK... So Eirika Franz and Neimi broke through the walls, killed everyone, yadayada...

So I get to the boss and kill him. Coolie. Next turn seize.

BUT WAIT! Neimi and Moulder are in range of 2 scary banditos! Oes noes! End turn. First one scores a hit on Moulder! OH NO!!! Second one throws his spinny axe of doom and... MISSES!!! Everybody lives, Rose! Just this once, everybody lives!

So yeah seize before I push the wrong button and have to start over again. :<

Edited by Zak defender of...

Chapter 4: Zombies 10/29

Hey look they're my ex-crew!

Fielded Vanessa (also undrafted), who carried Artur and hid away in the nice hill of Sans-Penartii.

Had everyone pwn Zombehz and stuff. Probably would've cut off a turn if not for the reinforcements from the UL corner, but hey I'm still ahead so I'm not complaining. I would've won on the 9th turn but the one stupid-tupid zombie didn't suicide against Eirika so :< .

i must've missed the chapter 1 trend. Ah well.

Chapter 1 7/9

This invovled perfect placement of Eirika in enemy range and keeping Seth and them out. turn 6 Ep eirika crit the boss (She would have had to hit 2 60 somethings to kill,) and murdered everyone else but one Soilder. Seize on turn 7.

Chapter 5: No Joshie? :< 7/36

I always wondered what'd happen in Jehanna if Joshua were either dead or unrecruited. Guess Imma find out.

Anyways, I went around the long way. It proved to be safer than charging through the hoard of enemies in the regular middle path. Eirika broke her rapier on the boss though. :<

Buuuuut I actually managed to get one turn under Integ! I'm 2 turns ahead now, whoo~!

Chapter 5x: 9/45

3 ahead now!

Anyways I had Orson pick Ephraim up and cart him over to the end. I let Ephy down in the pillars 2 squares away from the boss (Orson was adjacent to the boss). End turn, enemy phase, boss attacks, gets severely weakened. Next player phase, Orson finished him and Ephy seized.

Buuuuut I actually managed to get one turn under Integ! I'm 2 turns ahead now, whoo~!

Hate to burst your bubble, kiddo, but you're gonna lose it all in C7. :]

You'll beat me by two turns, tops, given as a two turns clear of C7 is impossible. In fact (I can hope) your Vanessa might not be beefy enough to kill Murray, which means a 4 minimum.

Edited by Integrity

True, but it'll get me pretty close to your turncount by that point. I'll just have to keep going as fast as I can after that.

And...you're right about Vanessa. She isn't looking so good...

Edited by Folgore Orange

Well, today was a good day for these 2 chapters.

Chapter 2 6/15

'ness rescues Ross and Moulder takes him. Eirika moves up and all others stay back. Garcia kills the bandit as an NPPC, which was vital to my plan. The rest of the chapter was Eirika smash stuff with an Iron Sword.

Chapter 3 8/23

Wow, only 1 turn more than Integ and Zak, pretty good I must say. Gar. and Eir. tag team wall break and Gar. kills bandit next turn as Eir. attacks 2nd wall. Gar. breaks wall and Eir. kills the Handaxe guy. After the other bandits died. Eir. hit Merc. on EP, and moved next to the boss and attacked with the steel sword after Gar. killed the Merc. Boss suicide on EP and I seize without restarting my game on turn 8.

Chapter 6 - 4 turns (59)

I finally figured out a way to four turn this chapter, but it required a lot of resets. The problem was that Vanessa, Lute, and Joshua had to stay alive, and the boss is the last one to attack. Meh. At least I succeeded.

Can still get this four turn.

Edited by ZM456

Some heated competition going on here...laugh.gif

It's much more tame in FE7...

Yes, we're so tame that 3 out of 4 drafters have restarted their entire run at least once.