Rate the Unit, Day 40: Macellan

PKL

On another subject, why did poor Dolph rank lower then Vyland? The Green Armor Knight has Great Growths and makes an excellent hunter.

I wager it's because he comes a bit late to make use of them. Being underleveled doesn't help his case any either.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Actually, how do these guys join our group if we never open their cell? ... I mean, we don't receive the contents of unopened chests after the battle.

They start off as player allied units once you leave the prep screen. They join automatically, regardless of if you open the door or not.

I think the army gets news of imprisoned knights, and their execution? Kind of like Lilina in FE6, maybe?

EDIT: Marth says something about the prisoners in Chapter 11; thus, they'd be freed, even if their cell door wasn't opened in battle.

Edited by eclipse

We might as well just skip Dolph and Macellan in the New Mystery rating topic. Just give them the same score they got here and link to this topic. Heh.

Macellan has enough Bow rank in New Mystery to use Parthia as a Sniper though, so he's actually roughly 10x better in New Mystery. Which probably amounts to 1 out of 10 given his current rating.

EDIT: Marth says something about the prisoners in Chapter 11; thus, they'd be freed, even if their cell door wasn't opened in battle.

So... Marth has time to go open the door after the battle, but not the unopened chests? It's inconsistent. Bah.

Macellan has enough Bow rank in New Mystery to use Parthia as a Sniper though, so he's actually roughly 10x better in New Mystery. Which probably amounts to 1 out of 10 given his current rating.

Nah. I am kinda expecting just the horrible FE1 artwork to be used as rating justification again.