Those ridiculous teams that you've drafted.

MacLovin

Seriously, what drafter hasn't gotten ridiculous teams before?

I'm pretty sure all of us have had wtf teams for various games!

Personally, I've yet to get to my ridiculous fe9/10 teams yet.

fe9 draft 69:

Jill, Boyd, Tanith, Neph, Calill, Elincie, Rofl, Devdan.

fe10 soyo

TIts+Nolan, rest doesn't matter.

And several others that I CBF'D to remember.

(Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), Levin, Fin, Dew, Ardan, Hawk, Femina, Janne, Hannibal

and then not on my end:

General Horace: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), Ares, Laylea, Noish, Holyn, Amid, Mana, Sharlow, Hannibal

Dokutayuu: (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Dew, Shanan, Cuan, Azel, Ardan, Dimna, Radney, Beowulf

Vanessa, Artur, Gerik, Colm, Neimi, Dozla, Amelia, Ewan

Flier, warper, a dude with hand axes and earlygame help? Hell yes. And i also have a cavalier sort of in Amelia.

Titania, Marcia, Zihark, Brom, Rolf, Tormod, Sanaki, Makalov, Renning

Titania, a flier, a DB unit, a Hammerbot, a Player Phase monster, DB helper, help for the desert, a Paladin and Hammer filler? Who let me have this team? :S

Edward, Boyd, Ilyana, Rolf, Sigrun, Nealuchi, Lethe, Stefan, Gareth

wow...nuff said.

And most of my teams in FE12 and 10 drafts pretty much. And this one in FE7:

Fiora, Oswin, Lucius, Dorcas, Bartre, Jaffar

Vanessa, Artur, Gerik, Colm, Neimi, Dozla, Amelia, Ewan

Flier, warper, a dude with hand axes and earlygame help? Hell yes. And i also have a cavalier sort of in Amelia.

Titania, Marcia, Zihark, Brom, Rolf, Tormod, Sanaki, Makalov, Renning

Titania, a flier, a DB unit, a Hammerbot, a Player Phase monster, DB helper, help for the desert, a Paladin and Hammer filler? Who let me have this team? :S

Edward, Boyd, Ilyana, Rolf, Sigrun, Nealuchi, Lethe, Stefan, Gareth

wow...nuff said.

And most of my teams in FE12 and 10 drafts pretty much. And this one in FE7:

Fiora, Oswin, Lucius, Dorcas, Bartre, Jaffar

Resolve/Wrath shenanigans>BEtter bulk and weapon type?

Edited by Folgore Green

Franz, Tana, Tethys, Moulder, Ross, Syrene, Marisa, Ewan

Let's see. Franz? Check. Flier? Check. Dancer? Check. Warper? Check. Good combat unit? Check. Extra flier? Check. Unrecruited scrub? Check.

Oscar, Volug, Tanith, Nealuchi, Shinon, Ulki, Danved, Lethe, Nasir

Ulki going round 6? What is this? Also Oscar/Volug/Tanith covers most of the game by itself.

Resolve/Wrath shenanigans>BEtter bulk and weapon type?

Eh? What are you talking about? If youre talking about Eddie > Nolan. Then yes, Eddie saves 1 more turn overall in drafts because of 1-4 (nolan doesnt double shit in 1-4)

Edited by PKL

Eh? What are you talking about? If youre talking about Eddie > Nolan. Then yes, Eddie saves 1 more turn overall in drafts because of 1-4 (nolan doesnt double shit in 1-4)

:facepalm:

Yeah, but it must be fun battle saving, because Eddies p1 durability is kinda shitty.

And 1-4 has Tigers.

I prefer Nolan, due to being able to take a damn hit.

Franz, Tana, Tethys, Moulder, Ross, Syrene, Marisa, Ewan

Let's see. Franz? Check. Flier? Check. Dancer? Check. Warper? Check. Good combat unit? Check. Extra flier? Check. Unrecruited scrub? Check.

Oscar, Volug, Tanith, Nealuchi, Shinon, Ulki, Danved, Lethe, Nasir

Ulki going round 6? What is this? Also Oscar/Volug/Tanith covers most of the game by itself.

I how did PKL let you get that?

I could only grab so many Uber units, you ninja'd Tanith AND Ulki :Kappa:

Oh yeah, that evening was fun, TIts+Neph for early p3, and Janaff for flight.

Zihark is a solid DB, and I've done a Zihark/Sothe/Miccy solo of the DB before

Sanakiiiiiiiiiiiiii and Tibarn for solid p4 help.

I blame those two nebies for grabbing shit like Makalov and Leo and Brom very, very early

I love how that draft formed 3 ridiculous teams, and SB got his DB solidified.

Edited by Folgore Green

Too bad an average Eddie at that point with a Draco can do 1-4 just fine with NO battle saving. Just an iron sword forge and smarts. (Bad for Nolan) If any character would require abuse in that map, its Nolan. Seriously, why do people do this? Any LTC is automatically aboose. :facepalm:

Edited by PKL

Too bad an average Eddie at that point with a Draco can do 1-4 just fine with NO battle saving. Just an iron sword forge and smarts. (Bad for Nolan) If any character would require abuse in that map, its Nolan.

Good Point.

I've just had horrible personal exp with Eddie from the superdraft.

Good lord, 21 spd and 8 def at 20/6?

AND NOT ENOUGH BEXP TO GET TO TB?

BY 3-6?

And that's my bias against the kiddie Myrmidon.

oh god, the horror.

I may have to redo the superdraft when I can.

Wtf. 8 Defense? You realize you got massively screwed right?

Went from blocking axes with face, to blocking TIgers with his face and ****.

Yeah.

Massive screwage is gonna happen once in a while though.

The same happened to my Nolan in one draft. (base def and proc'd str like a total of 2 times) Yet I know I just got screwed and that he isnt actually bad :P.

I'm such a bad drafter that the RNG had to do it for me, and it gave me/Horace this:

Jaffar, Legault, Florina, Vaida, Oswin, Pent, Isadora

Two fliers, best mage, a horse, a tank, Jaffar for my critblick needs and Legault to help. Totally worth it.

My most recent team for FE7;

Refa: Fiora, Lowen, Lucius, Isadora, Oswin, Louise, Vaida, Legault

FE8 draft - Vanessa, Garcia, Artur, L'Arachel, Kyle, Syrene, Rennac

It really is a perfect team.

replace kyle with franz. tongue.gif

but yeah that's about as good as you can realistically expect without 13th esque shenanigans;

General Horace: Marisa, Franz, Lute, Vanessa, Saleh, Garcia, Ross = 129 turns clear

Edited by Refa

I realized my haar draft team is pretty OP. Edward- saves too many turns in part 1 and is good in part 3 DB. Marcia- flier, nuff said. Mia- could have been better but shes serviceable. Soren- OP as fuck, saves around the same turns as oscar in part 3 and outperforms him in part 4. This guy shouldnt go soooo late, i keep saying it but oh well. Rolf- more overkill part 3, bosskiller and adept crossbow bot. Rhys- desert pwnage and physicbot for lyre. Lyre- with blossom and early S strike, shes actually not so bad o_O. Muarim- overkill part 1 help. Gareth- inevitable bad draftee.

@ Refa

Even though Horace got Nessie Franz and Garcia, its not that good of a team. What makes Nessie and Franz so good is the fact that they usually kill 70% of everything and they get OP from being over-leveled. When they need to compete for kills their performance gets hurt in the long run.

Not to mention Horace had to try to feed Garcia, Ross, and Lute kills.

I would argue that my team was better. 105 turns.

@ Refa

Even though Horace got Nessie Franz and Garcia, its not that good of a team. What makes Nessie and Franz so good is the fact that they usually kill 70% of everything and they get OP from being over-leveled. When they need to compete for kills their performance gets hurt in the long run.

Not to mention Horace had to try to feed Garcia, Ross, and Lute kills.

I would argue that my team was better. 105 turns.

Horace purposely lingered his TC, since if he hadn't, it woulda been around 103 (From what I remember him saying)

Also, Nessie killing everything in Axe-Land? :Kappa:

nice one

Horace only spent 12 extra turns on Final. If he had tried it would have been closer to 110 I believe.

And Eirika can solo the 1st 3 maps for 2, 5, and 5 turns so no, Nessie doesnt need to kill anything in axe-land except for maybe helping out NPC Garcia.

Having multiple units competing for much needed Exp is bad for drafts.

I realized my haar draft team is pretty OP. Edward- saves too many turns in part 1 and is good in part 3 DB. Marcia- flier, nuff said. Mia- could have been better but shes serviceable. Soren- OP as fuck, saves around the same turns as oscar in part 3 and outperforms him in part 4. This guy shouldnt go soooo late, i keep saying it but oh well. Rolf- more overkill part 3, bosskiller and adept crossbow bot. Rhys- desert pwnage and physicbot for lyre. Lyre- with blossom and early S strike, shes actually not so bad o_O. Muarim- overkill part 1 help. Gareth- inevitable bad draftee.

You coulda gotten Mia, but whiffed ti.

Ulki was around until the 6th round.

But you whiffed it.

Shinon was also around for quite awhile.

You coulda also picked Gatrie>Mia.

HEck

Neph>Mia too!