June 7th DLC - Eirika

Hardin

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First they made Micaiah slutty,

and I didn't speak out because I dislike her.

Also where's my Eliwood? FE7 is long overdue for a rep.

Eh? I don't recall Miccy-woo doing things that constitute as "slutty". Unless.......

And Eliwood is most likely the FE7 dude anyway. Or Hector. Please be Hector. Eliwood sucks.

On one hand, finally - a female DLC character finally gets good artwork that has a decent grasp of anatomy and doesn't try to go for the boner. On the other hand, um... Bride? idk. While I do like where it seems to be going with using both bows and staves (and presumably swords because come on this is Eirika), I'm not totally sure the theming makes much sense. Surely there was some other theming framework they could've fit the class into, say another old class like the Demon Fighter? Oh well, the art doesn't look like shit and that's good enough for me.

Also, could this mean a fortnightly DLC release schedule from now on? Hopefully this means higher-quality DLC, both in artwork and in gameplay, and if this could safely be taken as an indication it could be paying off already.

I can't even read Japanese and I can tell she's the character for RvB 2 (when you should have gotten an elibe character but I guess it's GBA not Elibe????) by comparing the chapter names in the list, so you're kinda wrong

Didn't this pattern infer that an FE7 character would be the next DLC?

Didn't this pattern infer that an FE7 character would be the next DLC?

Not quite, though that's what people assumed. People thought Red vs Blue would be Elibe vs Tellius. As it turns out, it's GBA vs Tellius I guess, so rather than an Elibe character the second RvB character would be a GBA character, such as Eirika.

The pattern still fits because DLC is arranged in sets of threes so far (Spirit Talisman and King Vs King both look complete at 3 each), and neither Red vs Blue nor Light vs Dark is above three yet.

Not quite, though that's what people assumed. People thought Red vs Blue would be Elibe vs Tellius. As it turns out, it's GBA vs Tellius I guess, so rather than an Elibe character the second RvB character would be a GBA character, such as Eirika.

The pattern still fits because DLC is arranged in sets of threes so far (Spirit Talisman and King Vs King both look complete at 3 each), and neither Red vs Blue nor Light vs Dark is above three yet.

I see, that makes sense. I guess I'm just scrambling for any sort of evidence that this pattern doesn't exist, so that Hector still has a chance to appear, haha.

Honestly at this point I hope that instead of an FE7 rep we get a second FE6 rep: Old Hector

that that won't happen is awful

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

On the one hand she's very pretty

On the other hand: wat

Also are we getting Emelina's spot pass chapter this week?

'Cause I'm dying to know how they explain how she's still alive

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Well, if this Bride class is like the Demon Fighter class, you can put every girl in this dress!

I don't think Soiree would aprove of it. Nono would get lost in it. Sariya would make me laugh for hours.

And then there's Libera the blushing bride

The dress itself... I like it as well, except for the shoulders.

It's probably possible to use a staff or a bow in it.

A sword however, not such much.

I agree that neither bows nor staves feel natural for Eirika.

Not giving her sword as well would be pretty stupid, considering that's the only weapon she was wielding in FE8.

How dare they steal her away from her wedding with Forde!

The design is nice, but very...odd? Doesn't really fit, but is really nice.

Strange that they'd release another FE8 though, 7 was the only game lacking a representative.

Lyn should just be in a French Maid outfit, or maybe a Playboy Bunny costume

Oh yes! :3:

Anyway it's very well drawn but completely unfitting.

Also, if this is the female exclusive class and the counterpart to Demon Fighter then doesn't it seem a little sexist that dudes get some awesome fighter-type thingy while girls get this daft thing?

Oh yes! :3:

Anyway it's very well drawn but completely unfitting.

Also, if this is the female exclusive class and the counterpart to Demon Fighter then doesn't it seem a little sexist that dudes get some awesome fighter-type thingy while girls get this daft thing?

Fire Emblem is sorta based on Medieval Europe... so it's... sorta fitting. Sorta.

Er ... I like the picture itself. It looks pretty, and it's well-drawn. It looks better-drawn than Elincia and Micaiah's DLC's. However, at the same time, I'm not sure how I feel about Eirika (who used physical weapons in her actual) having a staff and wearing something ... ridiculously frilly when in the game she wore a practical skirt and armor. ._.

Er ... I like the picture itself. It looks pretty, and it's well-drawn. It looks better-drawn than Elincia and Micaiah's DLC's. However, at the same time, I'm not sure how I feel about Eirika (who used physical weapons in her actual) having a staff and wearing something ... ridiculously frilly when in the game she wore a practical skirt and armor. ._.

You should see the female Hoplite of Etrian Odyssey 3.

They fight while wearing a long dress and heavy armor and can still tank anything physical and elemental attacks for days without breaking a sweat.

But we are talking about FE here you know. The series that thinks female warriors who rides flying horses should wear tiny mini skirts is a good idea and that anyone who uses axes without a mount has no need for armor.

But we are talking about FE here you know. The series that thinks female warriors who rides flying horses should wear tiny mini skirts is a good idea and that anyone who uses axes without a mount has no need for armor.

Well, my problem with Eirika's class is that ... well, apparently it's called Bride and she looks as if she should be at a wedding and she's wielding staves instead of her normal swords. It feels ... strange. There was quite a bit of outrage over Micaiah's outfit and even I found the artwork kind of awkward. Elincia's was better, but she lacked a nose and a leg. Eirika's art is very well drawn, but ... she's in what looks like a wedding dress, even if it is very pretty. ._. It kind of sucks that all the guys get to look badass and the three women look so ... well, not nearly as cool as them.

(Also, I liked Elincia's design, I just wish it was drawn better. Like giving her a nose and another leg.)