Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

So...is Marth at L-1 now because of Paperblade's unvote? I wish he could tell us why he did that. Paper if you have any SMS left, care to shed some light?

I'm not going to vote for Marth, because I'm convinced he's Town. However, I admit I have no better target at this point; Elieson and Manix are no longer that suspicious in my eyes. I am concerned about the lurker brigade (Iris and Straw), and also about Nano. Nano has been posting semi-frequently, but has contributed almost nothing. I know Nano's new, but we're not even seeing noob opinions, we're seeing complete fluff. I don't like that. In fact I think I shall ##Vote: Nano

because letting a day phase end with no vote from me would make me sad.

@Straw, I admit I flip-flopped on Marth. I was too hasty N1 I think, and didn't clearly think about how the situation (ie, thinking he was about to be vigged) would have caused Marth's reactions to be panicky. He's not fantastically Town but he looks to me like someone trying to help the Town and not always succeeding.

Other than that, yes, I have changed my opinions at points, but each time I have provided reasoning. Refusing to ever change your mind is just as bad as constantly changing it.

I'm not sure what to think about the fact that Prims automatically negates Haze's ability. It seems ridiculous to give one player a power they can never use as long as another player is alive...unless those two players are not of the same alignment. Even in that case, though, that seems, well, ridiculous.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I have to claim this is because of something Pride did N1 which I find frustrating. I will contemplate fullclaiming D3, but for N2 my role is passive

I ain't lying either.

The reason I have to claim this is because of something Pride did N1 which I find frustrating. I will contemplate fullclaiming D3, but for N2 my role is passive

I ain't lying either.

Okay, that makes more sense.

you're voting for manix

I unvoted previously. Whoever did votals missed it.

If it's an issue, here: ##Unvote, ##Vote: Nano

Also Prims: Oh, only on D2. That's much less ridiculous (although still kinda trolly for Haze, since he wouldn't know unless you both claimed. maybe the hosts assumed that would happen).

My ability is only gonna passively negate Haze's on Night 2, if that were not clear (it probably wasn't, sry).

Sorry, this is the post that I meant to say clears things up.

Just read 6 pages of 40 ppp. ;/ I had all these awesome quotes quoted with my insight, and then my browser crashed. And I wish people in IRL would just NOT call me, since I DON'T want to help them on the fucking chemistry take home test which would be cheating. Yeah okay, I'm in a bad mood now. Maybe not as much, since I've resolved for an all nighter to finish my homework.

-

Wow, shit got intense this phase.

Do you guys want me to hammer? Like, going into the thread day 2, I was definitely on the Marth lynch, but Manix (whom I'm getting slight town vibes from, maybe) says it's a bad idea to lynch him. But like, Marth is super scummy. At the same time, I think Prims is obvtown townie, (and Haze, too), and that Balcerzak and Ether are no where to be found, so phase won't be ended for a while, anyways. And plus, I doubt the Marth lynch is going to change, so my vote will either speed up the process or not since inactive hosts. Eh.

Obviously I think Haze and Prims are obvtown, well, maybe not obv, but I think they're town. Actually, quick list (not opinions list, those suck :F) of what I'm feeling for alignments, from most town to least with Eclipse not ranked for obvious reasons: Haze / Prims / Manix / Nano / Elieson / Helios / Subieko / Paperblade / Strawman.

Oh, and I am 99% convinced that Strawman is scum (ummmmm, did he just come in here, made some random opinions, not vote, and leave?), and definitely lurk scum, but we saw what happened on D1 when someone tried to change the wagon last minute. :/ I definitely want him lynched come D3.But seriously, did that just happen? Strawman popped up, made some shitty opinions, didn't vote and leave? You'd think scum would try to defend themselves better.

Ok, Ok, what do you guys want me to say? Really?

I think that in this situation, an opinions list would be good, which we can use if you flip town.

Just caught up again on all those pages. I must say everyone looks town-ish to me at this point and I'm really not sure where to go from here. I'm going to hold off my vote for today and see how things go tomorrow.

And I'm not going to bother defending my scum accusations unless there is actually anything reasonable.

Just caught up again on all those pages. I must say everyone looks town-ish to me at this point and I'm really not sure where to go from here. I'm going to hold off my vote for today and see how things go tomorrow.

And I'm not going to bother defending my scum accusations unless there is actually anything reasonable.

So you have no opinions, you're not going to vote, and you have no response to pressure.

These are exactly the problems that are causing me to vote for you.

God you people are nuts if you're gonna ask me to do the same thing AGAIN.

Also srsly don't lynch me. You'll just lose another townie.

Can't find what you're talking about. >_> Could you at least repost it?

I totally agree with you, Marth. That little stunt I pulled earlier in the day still points to me being scum. ;/

Stuff has happened. Are you saying that nothing's changed?

Sorry, can't do it now. Work for it, lazy git.

Helios strikes me as suspicious- that sudden hop on my wagon a few hours ago does not go too well with me.

Prims actively voicin my lynch, as I said, doesn't look great.

StSS just voiced opinions and stuff, he echoed a bit, I wouldn't say he's obv scum though. Still suspicious.

Iris on the other hand, just looks more suspicious now. She's whinign about StSS' s shitty post, and just supported my lynch while worrying about Manix saying I sholdn't be ynched. Scummy.

Subieko doesn't look as bad now.

Ok sorry I misread end tiem. I have LOTS of time. I'll get to it.

nonono 12 am is midnight (two hours), not noon tomorrow. I also thought it was noon tomorrow initially, but then I realized it isn't because of Iris's post.

Holy shit why do you guys explode while I'm working.

If anyone has any SMS that they haven't received a send confirm for, please poke me in the role PM, it'll help me get unscrambled.

Holy shit why do you guys explode while I'm working.

If anyone has any SMS that they haven't received a send confirm for, please poke me in the role PM, it'll help me get unscrambled.

I did those

If you think 2 hours is a lot of time, then sure. :/

And the whole waffling over whether to hammer you or not has to do with me trusting both Manix and Prims, yet them being on counter sides (not really wagons, since there isn't any others besides yours) -- I would hammer you right now (since I think it's pretty terribad that you think everyone who suspects you must be scum), but you're working on an opinions' list, which I appreciate.