Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Kay, why do you have a vote on Subieko? What do you think of this game so far?

Ok I agree with this, you found BBM scummy in your post and then vote Subieko? What is up with that Kay?

Also I agree with BBM over reacting to just one vote. Had he not over reacted I wouldn't have really been suspicious of him.

Also Bizz, Pride and nano are MIA. :|

I'm not MIA, just not sure what to say. Do I need to vote?

Say something! Maybe weigh in on the current discussion, give opinions on people, anything really.

Voting isn't required, but is recommended to try and elicit reactions and such by applying pressure to other players. At this point, votes are mostly just pressure, to see how people respond to them.

Sorry I've been a bit inactive. We lost 2 girls at my restaurant due to moving away for university, and my mom surprised me and flew in from NY the other day, and she is here until Wednesday. I haven't seen her in a while, so I'm kinda spending more time enjoying the surprise visit, and keeping the restaurant afloat with 2shy (suck timing...i wish that those girls could've stayed until my mom left, now that she's here).

But, anyway, I reread the thread, and once again, BBM hit my nerve.

All that'd happen is that you would end up lynching a role you don't want lynched.

Woah, really? Did you just say that? You really are a pro at saying things poorly (or softclaiming things). Unless you are town Cop or Doc...well, lotsa roles are important. You've done little to hint at your alignment, though, but all this overreaction (which Paperbrad says you haven't done before) suggests to me something very suspicious.

Perhaps you are town, but right now, you are acting really off (different from even our ResIV game), and I don't quite trust it.

##Unvote Bizz

##Vote BigBangMeteor

Actually, I'd like both people who have a vote on Subieko to explain their votes.

Marth: You originally voted for her for no reason at all. You only justified it after the fact, and in fact are now voting for her for a reason that did not exist when you first voted.

Kay: You seemingly voted for her for no reason. Please explain?

Actually, I'd like both people who have a vote on Subieko to explain their votes.

Marth: You originally voted for her for no reason at all. You only justified it after the fact, and in fact are now voting for her for a reason that did not exist when you first voted.

I felt scummy vibes from her earlier post. You can call it a 'gut feeling' if you will, and her next post only strengthened my suspicion. There's not much to go on, I know, but it was worth a shot.

Whoa, lots of new posts popped up while I was asleep...after a quick reread, the two people I'm most interested in are BBM and Nano.

I'm still trying to make up my mind about BBM and Haze's little discussion...BBM did seem to react pretty strongly considering that when Haze voted, it was just one vote early in D1. At this point I'm still uncertain, because almost all of BBM's posts so far have been defending himself against Haze or explaining how PGO works, except for one lil' line defending Scorri. I'd like to see him post things other than defense right now. we still have more than a day left this phase, though, so I'm sure he'll say more later on.

As for Nano...I think he's made 2 or 3 posts so far, judging from what I saw while rereading for the votal. You're a mystery to me...why not post some thoughts? ##Vote: Nano Just a lil' pressure~

It seems the list post thing has become a topic of discussion...I guess I should say something? Tbh I felt it was pretty much wrapped up with me/Marth's exchange--I had thought making a single post with all of my relevant thoughts at the time was a useful thing to do, Marth let me know it's actually not, in future I will try to get thoughts across in a better way. The potential scummyness wasn't my concern as much as the fact that if it's scummy, well, that means it's not helpful for Town, right? If I want to win, I gotta make my thoughts helpful for Town. Thanks for the advice, by the way, Marth!

I still don't think lists are always a bad idea. If that's all you're contributing then yeah, that can be very scummy, but if you're contributing other things and not just parroting other people's opinions in your lists but actually giving your own ideas then I think they can be helpful.

I don't have any opinion... Everyone seems kinda trustworthy, but also suspicious.

Well then, you could erm, just, uh, talk about what you think of BBM? Or you could point out stuff that seem contradictory. Anything would do, but thinking everyone as trustworthy is bad. :|

Also, ##Unvote Not worth keeping this vote atm.

And yeah, I was wrong about list posting, I guess.

For people saying I didn't overreact in GSM... it's not exactly something to be proud of, but I did overreact in GSM. Like when Excellen subbed in and made a huge post about how I was scummy, I got angry and made an OMGUS vote that basically hammered him even though someone (Kay?) had asked everyone to keep the votes tied so that the phase would be extended. It just didn't happen so early because I didn't have any votes on me early.

For people saying I didn't overreact in GSM... it's not exactly something to be proud of, but I did overreact in GSM. Like when Excellen subbed in and made a huge post about how I was scummy, I got angry and made an OMGUS vote that basically hammered him even though someone (Kay?) had asked everyone to keep the votes tied so that the phase would be extended. It just didn't happen so early because I didn't have any votes on me early.

BBM, I said it before, but I'd really like to see a post from you that isn't just defending yourself. Who do you think is scummy right now? Who do you think is Town? Any questions for other players?

I've said, I think Scorri is town. I think you're kinda town. And I don't have any scumreads yet because I don't reallyhave enough to go on.

So it looks like I must comment more? Well I don't have any personal insight, mostly just mirroring other people's analysis and opinions when I read, so if I talk too much it'd look like "list posting".

Well at least according to post #241 I shouldn't comment unless I have something unique to say. Right now my views are all along the lines of "so Scorri thinks BBM is a bit suspicious? I guess it somewhat makes sense."

So it looks like I must comment more? Well I don't have any personal insight, mostly just mirroring other people's analysis and opinions when I read, so if I talk too much it'd look like "list posting".

Well at least according to post #241 I shouldn't comment unless I have something unique to say. Right now my views are all along the lines of "so Scorri thinks BBM is a bit suspicious? I guess it somewhat makes sense."

Lemme help clear things up. Comment on what you see. Did someone's post look really weird? Did someone post cool logic? For example, I didn't like the fact that Kay didn't say much in her latest post, then voted Subieko for no reason; thus the questions, and why my vote hasn't moved. BBM's logic has generated discussion, mostly in the form of facepalms and votes. Don't worry 'bout commenting on the huge events and looking "bad"; saying something is better than saying nothing at all. You're not gonna learn unless you try!

Resistance Players: The game is still going on; thus, my refusal to cite that as a source of anything. Once Tables ends it, then metagame the living daylights out of it.

Lemme help clear things up. Comment on what you see. Did someone's post look really weird? Did someone post cool logic? For example, I didn't like the fact that Kay didn't say much in her latest post, then voted Subieko for no reason; thus the questions, and why my vote hasn't moved. BBM's logic has generated discussion, mostly in the form of facepalms and votes. Don't worry 'bout commenting on the huge events and looking "bad"; saying something is better than saying nothing at all. You're not gonna learn unless you try!

But isn't voting kinda random right now to provoke response? Unless it's a lot of votes for one person (then it could maybe be a mafia effort?) I thought people sort of just voted randomly anyway, or at least with very little backup apart from some words and gut feellings.

I actually didn't look through the whole game, I just looked until you had 1 vote on you >_>