Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a guy waiting for a chance to get past the crapshoot that is Day 1.

So uh, why the Manix vote? Was it his telling folks to hop off the BBM wagon? A mounting suspicion of yours? I'm probably just not paying attention but that was kinda out of the blue.

none of those, I just thought it would be fun

It was probably Manix's random announcement that people unvote BBM based on meta with no further justification. Or at least that makes sense to me, considering that I was thinking about doing the same thing. Doesn't look that bad though, really. Would be a pretty gutsy move as scum.

But since I also didn't notice how huge the BBM wagon was, and three votes ought to be enough to communicate that he should say things, ##Unvote (BBM)

Now, where to put my vote...

##Vote: Pride

You haven't done much besides snipe Blitzy's lack of obvious reasoning.

and none of these either

Mainly because I had no input to offer. I have no hunches, I saw no tells, I don't follow some of the logic and suspicions flying around right now, etc

Only thing I'm confident on is what everyone else is, that Haze is looking like the only surefire town guy.

how the heck is he "confirmed", he surely has the highest probability of being town, but he surely isn't confirmed.Not until a cop sca..., oh wait that isn't possible make that he is lynched or end game.

I certainly haven't added very much but my one vote, but hey, it looks like leaving that wagon on BBM is getting people to act strange, eh?

He comes to his own defense as best he can, day 1 being day 1, we push him on it, and just as pressure's falling off and Paperblade and eclipse start going after other people, Manix calls for folks to get off BBM. It doesn't look like a scum move to me, because like I said pressure was already falling off BBM, why call attention back to him? Then right away Capn' seems to have a problem with that, so from here I just wanna know why.

Unvote

##Vote:Kay

A lot of the logical reasoning in this thread

^

^

^

^

^

my head.

I'm so screwed. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

You can at least say something else instead of saying that you're confused and have absolutely no opinions. Don't yu have someone who you think might be scum?

Try keeping a separate text file of your impressions and whatnot. Make sure to write down details like "in this post, Haze provided a role PM; my opinions of this are blahblahblah". You'd be surprised at what you'll see.

Give it a try, Marth. It'll help you to remember the little details, so you don't have to go back and ask for them. It also means you can string together arguments better.

Give it a try, Marth. It'll help you to remember the little details, so you don't have to go back and ask for them. It also means you can string together arguments better.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Try keeping a separate text file of your impressions and whatnot. Make sure to write down details like "in this post, Haze provided a role PM; my opinions of this are blahblahblah". You'd be surprised at what you'll see.

Thanks, I'll try that. smile.gif

Blitz, I think I know why you voted like that. However, can you PRETTY PLEASE explain your logic to everyone else?

Straw was random

I don't really have much of a logic

Manix said something weird

Kay cause of the Pride vote

Lemme help you Blitz

##Vote: Kay

I do find Kay's vote on Pride too... easy. It still doesn't say much, becase for all you know she might have just voted him based off of inactivity. :S

I don't understand. Three reasonless/poorly explained votes within 2 pages and not that much great discussion carries over very little weight. Those votes basically seem pointless, like you didn't even care who/what you were voting for or why. I find that suspicious. Also, Bizz sounds like shes having a rough time. so ##Unvote, ##Vote: Blitz

Your reaction to Pride was also strange.

I don't understand. Three reasonless/poorly explained votes within 2 pages and not that much great discussion carries over very little weight. Those votes basically seem pointless, like you didn't even care who/what you were voting for or why. I find that suspicious. Also, Bizz sounds like shes having a rough time. so ##Unvote, ##Vote: Blitz

Your reaction to Pride was also strange.

you don't NEED a reason to vote on Day 1, you vote to find one'

well, glad you decided to join in on the game though

you don't NEED a reason to vote on Day 1, you vote to find one'

Not through all of day 1, though. At the later end of the day, you can't just randomly vote, because otherwise you're very quite likely to mislynch. By that time, you should at least have an idea of who you want to vote because of reactions to the earlier random votes.

Although really, only the first vote you place is generally random, the others are more targeted towards getting the reactions, and are hence no longer random. Or something. :/

Haze hasn't posted in a while... mind giving some insight when you get here, Haze?

Don't mind me, I'm just active lurking right now.

I am rather amused at how quickly that BBM wagon built when all I did was post a vote and "I want to see his alignment." At thi point I'm almost tempted to say he either really is scum, or there were opportunistic scum on the wagon.

just woke up...vision is still fuzzy.

I noticed Blitz said

how the heck is he "confirmed", he surely has the highest probability of being town, but he surely isn't confirmed.Not until a cop sca..., oh wait that isn't possible make that he is lynched or end game.

Could a cop scan him, and a doc/sg target the cop, keeping cop safe?

just woke up...vision is still fuzzy.

I noticed Blitz said

[/size][/color]

Could a cop scan him, and a doc/sg target the cop, keeping cop safe?

we need to know who the doc is n the first place, and we need to know wh the cop is as well. basically bth of tem need to know each other. And since anyone can fakeclaim, including mafia....

Npe, not gonna happen.

It's possible Elie, but it would require the cop and doctor to be in contact, which I'm always all for, but not if it means them publically claiming to do it.

Also stop talking about my alignment, I claimed to stop people suiciding into me, not for any kind of townie cred, so it's all fluff and pointless discussion unless you actually have a reason to suspect me.

Marth, dat grammar is atrocious. So entertaining.

Ok, gathering more thoughts. For some reason I was thinking that the doc/sg targetting Haze alongside the cop would keep the cop safe. I have no idea why (still groggy I guess).

Carry on children.