Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

Well I suppose I'll just look bad if I don't ##Vote:Marth :/

You look worse with that as your reasoning!!!

My reasoning is that everyone who is active looks town-ish to me.

There are probably still 4 or so mafias left, and since most people look townish I have to suspect the less active players.

Someone please do something about Strawman. That Marth vote was terrible.

That's why I said I'd address that later. re: lynch target for D3

My reasoning is that everyone who is active looks town-ish to me.

There are probably still 4 or so mafias left, and since most people look townish I have to suspect the less active players.

That is... pretty bad reasoning.

This is a post that Eclipse made in Resistance detailing some scumtells, from most scummy to least scummy. I didn't agree with his examples of these scumtells in the game, but the list itself was pretty good.

1. Telling the town to shut up/not vote; the less public info the town has to work with, the better for the mafia.

2. Knowing things that aren't public knowledge. An example would be, "So our doctor failed because of a safeguard" when no one has claimed such. Doesn't apply as much to this kind of game.

3. Demanding people vote a certain way with consequences in NOC, unless it's someone refusing to vote for a cleared cop's guilty or something equally clear-cut. Town only has thread info and their own role PM, without the benefit of OC. Perhaps what you see isn't the best course of action.

4. Getting mad when they lose control of the conversation; this tells me that they had some benefit from controlling it in the first place.

5. Having No Opinion On Anything, including votes. Most likely to make sure that "you were tunneling" fails.

6. Following opinions without forming your own. Some people aren't great at self-expression, so that's why I consider this one on a case-by-case basis.

7. Bad logic, but I can't assume that people see things FMPOV.

Ether will be coming with the flavor and the flip.

Votals:

Marth [8]: Manix, Paperblade, Elieson, Haze, Prims, Elieson, eclipse, Blitz, nano, eclipse, Helios, BBM, Manix, Strawman

Strawman [2]: Iris, nano

nano [1]: Marth, Subieko

Iris [1]: Manix, Marth

Prims [1]: Paperblade

Elieson [0]: Helios, Subieko, eclipse, Elieson, BBM, Manix, Helios

Subieko [0]: Marth, eclipse,

Helios [0]: eclipse,

Pride [0]: eclipse

Haze [0]: Helios

Manix [0]: Subieko

[spoiler=Old votals]

Marth [7]: Manix, Paperblade, Elieson, Haze, Prims, Elieson, eclipse, Blitz

Elieson [2]: Helios, Subieko, eclipse, Elieson, BBM

Subieko [1]: Marth, eclipse, Blitz

nano [0]: Marth

Helios [0]: eclipse, Blitz

Pride [0]: eclipse

Haze [0]: Helios

##Vote: Marth

Unvote

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

##Vote: Manix

##Vote: Iris

##Unvote: Elieson

##Unvote

##Unvote, ##Vote Prims

##Unvote: Elieson

##Vote Marth

##Vote: Nano

##Unvote, ##Vote: Nano

##Unvote

##Vote: Iris

##Vote: Strawman

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

##Vote:Marth

Votals:

Marth (8): Haze, Prims, Elieson, eclipse, Helios, BigBangMeteor, Manix, Strawman

Iris (1): Marth

nano (1): Subieko

Strawman (2): Iris, nano

Prims (1): Paperblade

Not Voting:

It seemed the decision was made. A majority had been reached, and it was time to finalize it, the carnival goers resolved to themselves, forming a circle around Satsuki, the young girl in question cowering at the approaching mob.

"W-why is this happening? I... I just..."

A faint sob, as the girl wrapped her arms about herself, shaking.

"T-tohno-kun... why is this happening, Tohno-kun?!" Satsuki cried out, collapsing to her knees, still shaking. Undeterred, the mob advanced towards her, not taking notice of the blooming flowers about them.

The blissful ignorance wouldn't last long. A heavy, sinking feeling choked the air, as the flowering plants withered into nothing. Several of the advancing mob found themselves immediately feel a tremendous loss of strength, while other were mostly unphased. All the while the cowering girl continued muttering to her lost love, holding herself tightly as her eyes shone a deep blood red.

"Dammit she's sucking the whole place dry of mana!" One of the lynchers noted aloud, before moving in to dispatch the girl. As her body fell limp, the sinking feeling in the air dissipated, and the more heavily effected were tended to.

Marth(Bluedoom) has been lynched! He was:

Dear Marth, you are Yumizuka Satsuki

180px-Satsuki_mbaa.png

You are Yumizuka Satsuki, an ordinary schoolgirl. You were attacked and killed by a vampire, but instead of becoming one of The Dead, or a Ghoul, you become a full Dead Apostle.

You were originally intended to have a route in Tsukihime, but during development it was scrapped. During the night you may reply "Night X - Isn't it sad <USER>? ;-;". You will relate the sorry state of affairs, and mourn your lost chance for love. USER will agree with you, and perform their action on you, rather than their intended target.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Cursing that they had not managed to kill off one of their enemies, the remnants of the mob scattered to their own devices.

Night 2 ends June 13, at 12:30 AM EST.

Also, Paperblade has decided to leave his house now, and may speak again.