Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's a good thing Eclipse kept everything to herself amirite? I understood where she was coming from but seeing as how things turned out this kinda sucks for the rest of us now.

I can not be assed to read 50 pages right now at 2 in the morning, nor can I do it tomorrow when I wake up. So until then ##Vote Prims until someone tells me why it's a bad idea.

But it's night phase so yeah.

Ether if you need a sub, I don't know anything that is not common knowledge at this point that would affect the game in any way. Obviously only if you absolutely need me~ Otherwise I still want to be a super super secret fourth party member.

In other news somebody in this game has been crumbing vig pretty heavily according to their ISO. If they do not shoot a Top Scumspect tonight I will be irritated.

The hell?

Snike is revealed as hidden. Then Modkilled.

Kaoz is revealed as hidden. Eclipse & Kaoz win the game.

Paper quits, and Psych subbed in.

Eclipse is now out of the game, because she won?

I don't understand. If 3rd party Eclipse/Kaoz won, is the game still actually going on? Or was that like a game within the game for Eclipse/Kaoz and Snike/Blitz to do?

I....Don't....Understand....

Reread a few times, and I guess Psych subbing in means the game is still on. Eclipse and Kaoz just won as kind of a game-within-the-game thing, which I guess makes sense. Vigs all over the place >.<

:facepalm: