Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

Manix, you need to stop this thing where you get super paranoid at the last second. Like, in SFM where I was about to get lynched and you started theorizing about whether I was a Fool or something. If the next poster hadn't calmed you down, I was going to post and make things more confusing and the town might not have lynched me. Stick to your guns.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix, you need to stop this thing where you get super paranoid at the last second. Like, in SFM where I was about to get lynched and you started theorizing about whether I was a Fool or something. If the next poster hadn't calmed you down, I was going to post and make things more confusing and the town might not have lynched me. Stick to your guns.

(hes only saying that bc hes actually scum)

I see you hate being accused of being scumbuddies with someone, Lieris? lol

Wow, I called it right. XD

blocking you and quitting sf mafia

and it was really obvious imo

No one got a good night's rest this night. It seemed like an ordinary night at first, that is until a chunk of the city the size of a smaller town was turned into a crater. The entirety of the scene was charred, and nothing can be made out about it aside from that someone with a lot of power was pretty damn angry. Oh, and Prims never showed up today, so he was probably in there somewhere, he couldn't be hiding in his house again, since that's gone too.

Prims has died, he was ??? ??? ???

Day 5 ends Sunday, June 24th at 2:00 AM EST

I am the bone of my gun.

Bullets are my body, and gunpowder my blood.

I have started over a thousand wagons.

Unknown to rope.

Nor known to nightkill.

Have withstood pain to push many lynches.

Yet, those votes will never hammer anything.

So as I pray, "Unlimited Vig Works."

wAM0Z.gif

or rather kinoko nasu is because i just stole it from him and changed a few words

i'm def the best at blingee, though 8)

Edited by Prims

I am the bone of my gun.

Bullets are my body, and gunpowder my blood.

I have started over a thousand wagons.

Unknown to rope.

Nor known to nightkill.

Have withstood pain to push many lynches.

Yet, those votes will never hammer anything.

So as I pray, "Unlimited Vig Works."

wAM0Z.gif

Best death quote ever

I'd totally sig this if it wouldn't take so much space

Hahahaha that's awesome.

Anyway i'm the bodyguard. I got roleblocked last night which is why Prims died.

##Vote Psych

Still don't believe you're a question asker and think that you're just trying to sway a mislynch now that everyone seems to trust you.

We basically lynched Iris on Psych's say-so. We already trusted him then and if he'd given us wrong info then we would have lost. There was no point to bussing a team mate there. ##Vote: Helios

Not really. It was 4:3 at the time. If you bus a teammate you go down to 4:2, BUT the entire town will trust you in return. Especially since everyone was hellbent on either lynching Iris or Subieko at the time anyway. So you go down 4:2, get an NK to bring it to 3:2, and guess what? You're back to where you were before, at MYLO, a great place to be if you're scum and have the trust of the town. So now he can get a mislynch with ease and win the game.

Except if he had lied and said something like Haze and BBM are different alignments, people would have jumped on me, making it 3:3. AT that point, I would explode and it would either be 2:3 (mafia wins) or 3:2 (LYLO provided someone dies during the night). There was no point ot the bus there, everyone already trusted him.

Mafia only needs to reach parity with the town in order to win. Assuming you're the bomb, you're the last person scum would want lynched in that scenario. He didn't have the entire town's trust last phase at all, for example Manix was flip-flopping between him and Iris and paranoid as hell about it. So to gain the trust of the town he bussed his teammate, got an easy NK, and now is in control of the lynch. Do you realize how favorable this is for the Mafia? It's like a dream-like scenario.

Mafia only needs to reach parity with the town in order to win. Assuming you're the bomb, you're the last person scum would want lynched in that scenario. He didn't have the entire town's trust last phase at all, for example Manix was flip-flopping between him and Iris and paranoid as hell about it. So to gain the trust of the town he bussed his teammate, got an easy NK, and now is in control of the lynch. Do you realize how favorable this is for the Mafia? It's like a dream-like scenario.

Yes, but Manix is always that paranoid before a hammer. And he replaced his vote. Forget me, then. Say he's mafia and you're town, and he'd lied and said that you and Haze were opposite alignments. You almost certainly would have been lynched, and the mafia would have won. Also:

holy shit stop being dumb people

for psych to be the scum here, we literally have to assume that:

- paper is so fucking devoted to moleing that he either demanded to be silenced N1 so that he could stage an elaborate gambit with a hidden ITP which at the time he shouldn't have even known the existance of, OR demanded to be silenced N1 then talked to snike about how he was town............... when he was scum

- iris self-hammered and posted a picture of light because that's what townies do when they're about to get lynched

And even if we completely forget about roles, I think that you've acted scummier than Psych has.

Also, why didn't we get Prims' role PM? Do the mafia have a Janitor?