Female Axe-wielding animation?

Ziose0

Trent <3 Piss in cereal XD

Idk guys, I haven't actually played past the first chapter in FE Girls and haven't touched either of the other ones, so I wouldn't really notice any language differences :/ Also, I know Japanese and Chinese look different (sometimes, apparently there are exceptions?) but fucked if I know the difference BD

Edit: i.e. which is which ^

Edited by Jubby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to get involved, but I just wanted to say ... it's not really that difficult to confuse Chinese and Japanese (and even Korean) especially if you know next to nothing about it. I can't always tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese, most often not. An while I can easily recognize Korean, that's only because I grew up speaking and reading and writing it. If you know absolutely nothing about said languages, it can be easy to mix up -- no matter how notable it is for people who are familiar with them.

O________O oh....didn't mean to spark such a...uh...discussion? But yeah thanks...I was talking more along the lines of the female axe user with Hectors animation more than likely like in FE7if, but if there is no way to find such a package or even ask about it I'll just try to make one myself or do with what I have...

O________O oh....didn't mean to spark such a...uh...discussion? But yeah thanks...I was talking more along the lines of the female axe user with Hectors animation more than likely like in FE7if, but if there is no way to find such a package or even ask about it I'll just try to make one myself or do with what I have...

FE7if's edit of Hector's animation is easily obtainable.

All you need to do is use GBA Graphics editor to find the image of the animation and the palette.

The commands have not been changed. Those "custom animations" are all the old method, with the exception of Alice and her Mauthe Doog... specifically it's a combo of a cut and paste AND an edit of Roy's animation, with swordmaster slashes, Lyn's Sol Katti slashes, and the Mauthe Doog.

why are you people arguing

does this serve a purpose or did someone just piss in your cereal today

gahahahahahahahaha

this whole topic is making me laugh my ass off

-------

so how about them female axe-weilders

why not just add a skirt to the mercenary like others have done

WHO CARES IT'S AMAZING

No it's not! She looks like a damn noodle!

How she manages to carry an axe AND attempt to swing it around are beyond me.

No it's not! She looks like a damn noodle!

How she manages to carry an axe AND attempt to swing it around are beyond me.

2a6e484039a37a98e0897b9f0286a683.jpeg

She does it just fine.

Kudos on the ToS reference ^_^

But as far as using the gba graphics tool, I'ved used it to edit animation palettes on a small scale, but as far as ripping an animation out with it...?

I think the pirate looks awesome even if skinny

and Presea has the power of a malformed cruxis crystal, last I checked, or else she wouldn't be as strong as she is... in other words, the fact that a small little girl like her can wield a huge axe is explained by the plot and thus doesn't count AFAIC

2a6e484039a37a98e0897b9f0286a683.jpeg

She does it just fine.

Ah, but Presea can't throw an axe, or wield two at a time. Therefore, Hand Axes are going to have to be forbidden for female pirates until you can provide photographic evidence of a woman throwing an axe. The animation will also have to be redrawn.

Ah, but Presea can't throw an axe, or wield two at a time. Therefore, Hand Axes are going to have to be forbidden for female pirates until you can provide photographic evidence of a woman throwing an axe. The animation will also have to be redrawn.

3926302996_e6734f1674_z.jpg

If skinny elderly women can do it, college age women can too.

And what do you have against pioneering women?

None of us have anything against it. We've just got a problem with Sploder's noodle arms pirate animation.

Even Sploder doesn't like it.

Edited by seph1212

So, natural neon green hair, ok.

Dragons and cross dimensional gates, fine.

Metal not being as heavy as one might think, preposterous

So, natural neon green hair, ok.

Dragons and cross dimensional gates, fine.

Metal not being as heavy as one might think, preposterous

Damn right, since we've never had any indication that it isn't as heavy as one might think!

B)

In fact since every weapon has a weight value, I'd safely say that metal IS as heavy as one might think. I can't even imagine a person like in that animation trying to pick up a 15 weight steel axe.

Edited by seph1212