Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what RVS is, but 3 votes is still annoying. I'm not afraid of getting lynched, but most rvs is taken off pretty fast.

Well, as one of the votes on you is mine, I'll explain why I've chosen to keep it on. This game is OC, so people are not posting in thread as much as they probably would be otherwise, so there is much less to analyze in-thread than there is in N0C/limited OC games. My role doesn't give me more info to analyze, which means your complaining even about the very first random vote placed on you is the most suspicious thing anyone's done so far.

Honestly, I find Rapier's reaction a little more interesting than Aere's.

I'm kinda tempted to vote for Bananas after that stunt. I would like to see some defense from him though before I vote for him.

But either way, voting for the confirmed town leader is kinda silly. :/

At this point, I think Aere is just bitching out of boredom, not really out of complaining.

I mean aside from that and Bananas' vote on Shinori, not much has happened in the past few hours.

I will admit that I might be a little upset too, especially if they were just completely random votes. The small train itself might look a little suspicious, as it could be seen as a subtle effort to get a lynch train on Aere, who would happen to overreact to it and become a very easy mislynch if the town found this particular reaction suspicious.

Tbh if you random vote someone with two votes on them it looks a bit suspicious.

Well, I don't think Marth will mind, so I'm just going to say that yesterday night, Marth and I were discussing whom we thought had shown suspicious signs up to that point. We (or at least I) only had Aere up to that point who had made any noteworthy reactions, so he piled a third vote on you to see if you would react even more and (if you were scum) maybe slip up. I don't actually find you that scummy Aere, just the scummiest of the bunch because damnit more people need to post or I need to talk to more people outside. >_> And I feel that some people are using OC as an excuse to just lurk.

As for Rapier, he did react weirdly, but I can kind of see where he's coming from, because you do have a tendency to follow your gut more than logic a lot of the time, Bizz, and it can be a bit annoying for others sometimes.

but because Bananas voted for town leader (and I speak from experience, ask Bizz, etc), I sense Noob!Scum

(I had to look up who I Randomvoted for >.<)

##Unvote Iris

##Vote Serious Bananas

As for Rapier, he did react weirdly, but I can kind of see where he's coming from, because you do have a tendency to follow your gut more than logic a lot of the time, Bizz, and it can be a bit annoying for others sometimes.

Please don't throw the word 'logic' in my face. I will not respond to any more future posts addressing me if you do so.

And I always have reasons for voting people in more recent games.

Please don't throw the word 'logic' in my face. I will not respond to any more future posts addressing me if you do so.

My mistake. Not worded well, but you know what I meant.

I sent Proto a message and he hasn't even read it yet, so I just think he hasn't been around. Same with Kay. Blitz has notoriously terrible connection so that's probably why he hasn't been around. Don't know about the other two, but SB did come in with that strange vote on Shinori and Lucina has made a couple posts lately so he could be just participating a lot more in OC.

I just bumped into Kay in iRC, she said she'd be around and able to actively post in around 4-5 hrs.

Right. Your reasoning: Your vibes.

And now I'm defending Bananas and overeacting to protect him because I'm his scumbuddy. Right? No, because I only attacked -you-, and I only had reasons to question you. See, I didn't attack the rest who voted him.

Right. Your reasoning: Your vibes.

And now I'm defending Bananas and overeacting to protect him because I'm his scumbuddy. Right? No, because I only attacked -you-, and I only had reasons to question you. See, I didn't attack the rest who voted him.

I voted him to test for reactions, no other real reason. Looks like you didn't read my post.

As for Aere: scum reads due to reactions, manner of posting, and the way I was addressed in PM, plus some other things I did not want to share.

Don't use my playstyle to invalidate all arguments I make, please.

SB voting Shinori: Why the daffofil would you do that? I mean come on, really? That's a silly move. ughhhhhhhhhhh

Rapier/Bizz: Calm down already, it's a game ffs. Particularly you Rapier, because you're clearly moving into ad hominem territory. Which is never okay. Ever.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

Let's see something else. I know Kay will be back soon-ish, but anyway.

because you're clearly moving into ad hominem territory

8)

Also lol, I'm calm. Rapier's just confusing me really badly.