Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said "3. Manix and possibly Strawman". Strawman has been pretty forgettable all game and unless he's been doing a lot in OC, there isn't much known about him.

FIRST OFF: The rest of the town roles need to tell Shinori what happened.

SECOND: Someone within the mafia agreed with me. I don't like this. Now, who likes using my logic. . .

##Vote: Helios

Clipsey, that's so wrong. First because it's a fallacy: It doesn't mean Helios used your logic. And second, the Mafia is a group, so Helios' opinion doesn't weight over all the rest of the scums.

Note:

DON'T LIE TO YOUR TOWN LEADER.

I have thinking to do.

I recommend you to share your opinions with the player you trust the most (also, the one who seems cleared to you). It's hard to think about stuff alone, and your role is too important as it is.

Rapier, why are you advocating the town leader doing something like that? You realize it could give away important information, right?

Announcement time!

If you have claimed to anyone what your role is, I want you to know who all you have claimed to. Make it simple respond to my PM the names of everyone you role claimed to in a small list form.

Clipsey, that's so wrong. First because it's a fallacy: It doesn't mean Helios used your logic. And second, the Mafia is a group, so Helios' opinion doesn't weight over all the rest of the scums.

SOMEONE thought it was a good idea, and I'm going with the most probable candidate. Furthermore, who says the rest of the scum can't nod in agreement?

1. Probably Rapier for now, though meta tells me he might just being himself. SB is looking like a noob regardless of his alignment. I'd like to hear more from people who haven been basically silent *cough cough* Kay and Proto for example *cough cough*.

2. Helios Probably Shinori or Scorri.

3. Bizz I feel like killing Shinori would just be too obvious of a move for Mafia, so the first kill will probably be a namekill. Maybe Eclipse.

4. I'd target Proto or SB.

Also SB don't vote no lynch in the future, people don't like it. I have a feeling why you'd want a no lynch, so send me a PM when you see this just so that I can confirm something.

I wanted a cop on him because he isn't all that active due to bad net so it's tougher to get a read on him. Doesn't mean I wanted him dead.

Question to everyone also to go with the info.

I WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION IN THEIR PM. I will show all the info afterwards in thread. But i want the first answer in the pm with me and only the pm.

If you were to lynch someone for info and info alone, who would you lynch?

Oh, right, forgot to address something.

The reason why I listed Strawman was because he has very little public info, but when he does post, he looks town. Therefore, he makes a decent target.

Yay, another post~!

After having a nice talk with someone which involved me reading every single post again. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: scorri

That convo with Elieson was too weird to let go.

Rapier, why are you advocating the town leader doing something like that? You realize it could give away important information, right?

I do. That's why I said we should only trust someone who's absolutely cleared. But it's better than letting him think by himself, and more effective. Of course, if there is no one to be trusted, just don't do it.

SOMEONE thought it was a good idea, and I'm going with the most probable candidate. Furthermore, who says the rest of the scum can't nod in agreement?

Good point... I didn't notice that, since I've only been scum in two Mafias.

By the way:

Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

On boss' orders.

There are others assigned to vote Elie, he's the lynch target today. And just so people know why, he lied to me about his role. This lynch has a few outcomes, but all of them give us the info we need.