Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Shinori said about the whole kidnapping thing.

Oh, and Shinori, do you mind if we wait a while to see if any cop CCs? It's not that I don't trust you, more like -- It's just standard protocol, especially after thinking of Haphazard. :/

Shinori is Macks, the leader. What a strange role power for him to have.

Eclipse was kidnapped. Its safe to assume kidnapper is scum, but that doesn't quite clear Eclipse yet.

Bizz still wants to be left in her corner and just live.

Bbm thinks Shinori is stupid for claiming town leader, primarily because of his role power.

And we have a bubbly announcer that posts material worth reading.

That's what I've missed. Looks like anticipated D1 to me.

Funnily enough, I random.org'd for my RVS vote, and Shinori's number actually came up.

Tried again.

##Vote Iris

Thank random.org Iris :(

Seems like a waste on d1 of a large game...

I dunno. Could be a good excuse for someone to not have to talk and express their opinions much early in the game. Doesn't really sound like an Eclipse thing to me but eh.

I dunno. Could be a good excuse for someone to not have to talk and express their opinions much early in the game. Doesn't really sound like an Eclipse thing to me but eh.

Remember, I targetted Eclipse with my Silencing in XXXXXX:FFDH mafia, just out of complete randomness. It was like putting a wasp in a glass jar and shaking it violently for a day. She came out and wasn't happy with anyone.

She was 3rd party, but that's not the point.

<b>##Vote: Hikarusa</b> cause I don't like his name.

We use BBcode, so

[b][/b]

And what's wrong with my name? Also I would really rather you didn't vote to lynch me~

We use BBcode, so

[b][/b]

And what's wrong with my name? Also I would really rather you didn't vote to lynch me~

Lol I was joking, some of your previous names caused me to chuckle heartily. Unvote

I used <> instead of [] whoooops.

Oh Shinori, I just wanted to say that we already have each other added on Skype.

And

##Vote: Lucina

Just a gentle nudge to be more active.

Funnily enough, I random.org'd for my RVS vote, and Shinori's number actually came up.

Tried again.

##Vote Iris

Thank random.org Iris :(

Would you believe me if I said the EXACT same thing just happened to me. I don't think random.ord is as random as it claims. I felt bad randoming for someone who was already randomed though :/

The third try gave me ##Vote: Aere though.

Would you believe me if I said the EXACT same thing just happened to me. I don't think random.ord is as random as it claims. I felt bad randoming for someone who was already randomed though :/

The third try gave me ##Vote: Aere though.

Sept I've been talking like mad thoughhhhh

It's random for a reason doesn't necessarily matter if you are talking or not. Also Umbreon is the best pokemon.

The best pokemon is pretty obvious...

To make this post on-topic, umm... Shinori, how many people have claimed so far? No need to say who has/hasn't, I just want to know how many of us trust you, mainly to see if mafia have had time to make fakeclaims yet.