FEE3 - 2012

Arch

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id just like to say that I'm very happy with a new FEE3 and that I'm very greatful to you guys.

The first FEE3 is what made me interested in the Fire Emblem hacking scene (and I actualy watched that monstrous 7 hours thing 3 times LoL)

I'll try my best to come up with something worth showcasing in the upcoming month! o/

Edited by Scion

Awesome! We get the best of both worlds; FE13 at E3 (sorta), and FEE3. It's an exciting time to be a fan.

Naw, that time belongs back to when FE8 and FE9 were both entirely new games coming out, and we didn't know what one was coming first (Sacred Stones being announced and unveiled after Path of whatever). Fans had two new realms of content coming out, one revisiting old mechanics and one entirely new altogether.

Edited by Celice

i am a contrarian party pooper

aight bro

Damn you, I almost did a spit take there.

Edited by Rambo M

The Nintendo Community Fangame Convention, yeah.

Yeah, I think that sounds about right. I thought I might have been confusing it with some kind of art related thing like how... FE9(?) was almost in a museum once or something like that? Ah well...

yeah, I don't see why FE13's announcement should stop this. It just means more attention for the FE community: in fact, this should be a greater success than last year because A) it's going to be split up into multiple videos, B) FE13 will revive the FE community a little bit because once everyone sees how awesome the game is, they will be forced to start liking the series again (FE9-11 were mostly disappointments for me and FE12 never got released, so I feel like Fire Emblem has been a series on the brink of death since back when I was a little kid playing Sacred Stones), C) people will know what it's about and possibly be more likely to enter.

@Celice, don't ruin our fun, man, we know you're just trying to share your knowledge but let what Arch said be true without interruption: "It's an exciting time to be a fan". I truly believe that, even if it was better before, or will be better later, that doesn't mean I don't feel awesome right now. ^_^

Do you think the FE12 translation patch be eligible for this? It'd be cool to give it a little more exposure and drum up more hype and force Blazer to work harder now that he's graduated.

I also have my own project that I might be able to get done in time. Just need MarioKirby to come through with those maps...

You noob, it was in this last year, derp, and I think it has enough exposure and hype as it is XD I'm close to giving up on dealing with those comments... and there's no way it'll make me work harder, if anything it'll make me work slower because I'll spend time being distracted XD

and if you don't finish you might be able to get an interview or simple trailer or something

As for me

I'd like to submit the following

Fire Emblem 12 Translation Project by The Heroes of Shadow* [Gameplay Montage]

Tactics Universe** by Blazer [Trailer]

Fire Emblem Rebirth 2 by Blazer and Members [Gameplay Footage or Demo]

??? by Unknown [???]***

*(I doubt the team will have any complaints... they might not even give a crap)

**But wait, it comes out on July 7th! ...Is what someone might say, but TU's release date just got delayed to August 17th, almost a month after FEE3's deadline...

***Mhmmmm, this is a bit of a surprise, sorry. Well, the "Unknown" creator is me, I just wanted it to seem more enigmatic, haha. I pretty much just want you to know I'll be having a fourth entry: it won't require any work from you, Seph. None of it will, I don't think.

That's all I have to post, I think...

You noob, it was in this last year, derp, and I think it has enough exposure and hype as it is XD I'm close to giving up on dealing with those comments... and there's no way it'll make me work harder, if anything it'll make me work slower because I'll spend time being distracted XD

Shhhh I warpskipped parts of the video, okay...

@Celice, don't ruin our fun, man, we know you're just trying to share your knowledge but let what Arch said be true without interruption: "It's an exciting time to be a fan". I truly believe that, even if it was better before, or will be better later, that doesn't mean I don't feel awesome right now. ^_^

Hey, let it be a challenge! If this thing can be the next-best time for fans, a whole new standard of awesomeness around the corner, then let's get it going. Nothing's been better than fans enjoying the fandom.

^I'm diggin' it

I'm still hyped about FE13

the last time I was actually excited for a Fire Emblem game was probably FE8

and I should mention that just before that was my first FE game, so it's been a while ._.

@Agro lol you didn't even read the listings? XP

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Except, Celice, that Arch never said it was the best-time to be a fan, just an exciting time (Reread that post!).

I'll more than likely be entering again this year but not officially just yet. I've got a good bit of progress on TRTR, but not enough I feel like.

Except, Celice, that Arch never said it was the best-time to be a fan, just an exciting time (Reread that post!).

Except, mister, I never said Arch said it was the best-time. I made that claim--it's an extensional from the context.

I've come back to make two posts and Serlis is already doing rhetorical back-flips after some unwarranted nitpicky post.

...Good to be back? Anyways, I updated the first post with our new entrants! Excited to see such...excitement, and a top-notch lineup is already shaping.

Edited by Arch

Celice, shut up and let people have their fun. We get it, you hate what everyone else likes, but that hardly justifies derailing threads.

That's exactly it. But, on a note of actualness, if you or anyone doesn't like where a topic's going, derailment or otherwise, sometimes making a post to keep it off-track is a bad idea. If you don't want the thread to derail into my comment, don't perpetuate it, 'kay? :newyears:

This goes for whoever replied to the comment as well, which makes, what, four of you responsible for further derailment?

Edited by Celice

I'd like to ask that no further arguments for whatever reasons are posted here. If you feel you need continue this, Dei, take it to PMs. Celice, I trust you to not start anything else here.

Please keep future posts to either discussing the hacks/trailers/etc. that are posted, or to posting your own projects.

Edited by seph1212

I'm trying to be mostly secretive because I don't plan on releasing any information prior to FEE3.

I have a functioning beta of the game, just to prove that it's been making progress (some people on this forum are already playing it).

Oh, look. A new FEE3 thread.

Add these projects to the line-up please:

- Project Z (aka. TEB's zombie hack, FE7)

- Maiden Quest (FE7)

Probably gonna be just playable demos for 'em both. Interviews may be a possibility, but eh.