FEE3 - 2012

Arch

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end I hope you're going to release it all in one huge video like last year's.

Uhm

No

hahahaha no

the video would be at least 9-10 hours long and over 15 GBs. I am not spending all of my internet to upload that much into one single video. With less videos comes less filesize, and less time for people to subject themselves to my voice.

Also

Here's Dei's animation submission

and Blazer's FE12 reskin

anyway, don't expect a huge video. It's enough that I'm taking the time to record all this footage and upload it. I hope my internet doesn't give out halfway through.

Turtles, Turtles Everywhere! XD

Those animation look very awesome, it's really a shame that I ran out of slots for custom animations in my hack X(

I must say, Rebirth 2 was very cool, although not very different it was cool to see FE12 being hacked.

Yeah, that really surprised me.

Turtles, Turtles Everywhere! XD

Those animation look very awesome, it's really a shame that I ran out of slots for custom animations in my hack X(

You know that you can expand the animation table, right?

just hit the up arrow on "max index" and then select your new index (though when it's empty, it won't load properly, so just know that you're on the index even if it FEditor Adv doesn't say so and then insert, and then it should refresh and show the right index)

inb4warned4talkingabouthackinginthisthread

just hit the up arrow on "max index" and then select your new index (though when it's empty, it won't load properly, so just know that you're on the index even if it FEditor Adv doesn't say so and then insert, and then it should refresh and show the right index)

I knew that, but I already reached the top, if the top is FF of course.

I'm confused as to where the General's quiver is but overall they're all really cool and I'll definitely be one of many to make use of them. :)

Woo, love FEE3 so far~

Edited by eCut

oh god Xiao Emblem. TOO GOOD XD

I loved that one XD

GO DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. XD

the weird-feeling jaw and... Swift X°°°D

Edited by Niharu