• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's because arch doesn't come back to sf remember

>Creates FEE3 topic

>Doesn't update it under the pretense of being on another forum

>Doesn't lock or delete the topic

something seems wrong with that

anyhow someone may want to get a translator for Seph so he can play while knowing some of the dialog, I think. perhaps the creator could LP it with him

please don't warn me please don't warn me please don't warn me ._.

>Creates FEE3 topic

>Doesn't update it under the pretense of being on another forum

>Doesn't lock or delete the topic

something seems wrong with that

If there's something you want to say, just say it. No sense beating around the bush.

ON TOPIC! Have a teaser, and speculate as needed.

McFS5.png

don't warn me either don't warn me either don't warn me either don't warn me either

You guys... You don't need the "don't warn me"s... :(

And that looks very cool. :) It totally doesn't have something to do with this:

Animation Showcase: Iron Edition

Looking forward to seeing it in action. :)

Edited by eCut

i want this scum out of my topic. fuckin' warn them both NOW!

I got you in there, Prime. Sorry about that!

I've always said that archers die too quickly and have too much movement.

Unfortunately for you, that's actually a jetpack.

I want everyone who's posted in this topic since my last post warned NOW!

Archers. Movement. Funny stuff.

No biggie Arch, all is well.

Also, I just looked at last year's FEE3 topic. There were 12 projects posted on the roster here on SF. This year 23 have already signed up (Though I don't know if the list is the same on other forums this event is posted on). Almost double the hopeful turnouts!

Totally a jet pack knight that has a meteor attack

FEE3 this year looks to be quite the showcase. I can only see hours of editing for Seph. RIP Seph's sleep schedule.

Edited by Kisume

FEE3 this year looks to be quite the showcase. I can only see hours of editing for Seph. RIP Seph's sleep schedule.

manga is already taking care of that

I can't see editing taking that much time, tbh. I think this'll go smoothly. I'm just worried about all the interviews.

manga is already taking care of that

I can't see editing taking that much time, tbh. I think this'll go smoothly. I'm just worried about all the interviews.

Thinking it'll go smoothly is a good first step I think. At least if Murphy and his Law don't want to go all "NOPE". Can't wait for it Trent. Interviewees are gonna send stuff in in what...a week or so now? Have fun.

Might as well post my shit here

Fire Emblem Hacked: FE7

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem Reganis (Working Title)

Creator: Reganis

What You'll Submit: Trailer, live playable demo, and possibly an interview.

Anything Else?: Nope

I think getting with the people to -make- the interviews is going to be harder than the other stuff >_______>'

you should just give them the questions beforehand and then have them record it on their own time

At least I will be doing all of my editing beforehand for you. You should appreciate my terrible video editing/making/rendering skills, yo

Okay so about a couple of minutes ago, I realized that I was getting at my hack from the wrong perspecitve. I was following a more direct way when I should've thought of what I was actually trying to compare to. (I know this makes no sense, but if you knew what I was working with it would, at least I think it would.) Due to this, I'm going to have to scrap what I have so far. I thought about just changing what I was going to do for FEE3 from being screenshots to sort of just a teaser note, since I could get some planning done from now until July 18th. However I realized that a teaser note would be out of place. So, I've decided to take my submission out. Sorry for all this.

Welp. We've got a pretty major announcement. The deadline's getting pushed back to August 7th! That's a whole extra month, so we're hoping you guys will take advantage of it to do some pretty epic stuff.

Looking forward to the (delayed) show! Use this extra month to knock our socks off.

Edited by Arch

That's right, the deadline's getting pushed back, so take the time to work as hard as you can! FEE3 itself will be held on the 18th through to the 25th of August, so get prepped.

-> TU gets released

-> FEE3 comes right after

Awkward timings

and I feel like a trailer is useless now since everyone knows I'm going to make a trailer before I release TU... but whatever, maybe I'll just make two different ones or something >___>'

EDIT: by right after I mean the day after lol

Edited by Strawhat Luffy