Lunatic No Deaths, Recruit Everyone, Low Turn Count Playthrough

Your beating the chapters with careful movements and lowest turns possible.

Well, it is a LTC playthrough :P. And you have to be really careful in Lunatic and plan a lot.

That's, uh, how one beats Lunatic. With planning, and without sticking around for too long.

This. Although it is possible to turtle too. Paperblade turtled Lunatic in his recorded run. It's less painful if you go fast, for the most part though. Since most of the reinforcements are pretty sick.

Edited by PKL

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell does Marth proc res but Malicia doesn't? :facepalm:

so troll

I know right? Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

I have to say, this is helping me out with my own Struggles in Lunatic Mode.

So far, a pretty great playthrough.

Glad it's helping you. And thanks :)

Man PKL this is so hardcore, I don't think I would even think about tackling this myself lol.

Greatly enjoying it though keep going man

Thanks. You should try it, its pretty fun :)

Btw, I haven't forgotten this. I haven't been able to play because my sister took the drive where I have my FE12 loony file. I'll get to this when she comes back on Friday. Hopefully, she doesn't forget it ._.. Also, I wanted to say that I have plans to do Lunatic Reverse after I'm done with this. But it won't be Low Turn Count. It'll be a casual run and I'll wait for the English Translation Patch to be finished. It'll be my first time actually understanding the story :P

Thanks. You should try it, its pretty fun :)

Btw, I haven't forgotten this. I haven't been able to play because my sister took the drive where I have my FE12 loony file. I'll get to this when she comes back on Friday. Hopefully, she doesn't forget it ._.. Also, I wanted to say that I have plans to do Lunatic Reverse after I'm done with this. But it won't be Low Turn Count. It'll be a casual run and I'll wait for the English Translation Patch to be finished. It'll be my first time actually understanding the story :P

It's alright if it takes a while before you get to play again; we'll all surely wait for you.

On a side note, I finally managed to complete Shadow Dragon on Merciless Mode, so I finally got to move on to Lunatic Mode for this game. While I already knew it would be extremely difficult, for me, at least, thanks to watching as you play, it's a whole other thing to experience it myself.

So, I'm going to be using this as a sort of reference guide while I try and fail to make it out alive. For all of the ways this will surely help me, I sincerely thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Dayum. I was like, so glad to be out of the Dragon Valley...but seriously, Chapter 15 is worse than any Dragon chapter combined.

I now feel your pain for Chapter 19... :/:

I personally find Chapter 17 very bad. That's why I haven't updated haha. When I actually beat it with a good TC, I'll update.

I can understand. Opening Sheema's room and rushing through is quite difficult... Couldn't get the Nosferatu tome either.

The level itself isn't bad but LTC'ing it can be painful...

For the Draco's that come from the north of the map, i had Ryan kill all 3...

• 3 weeks later...

Question, Horse? Where'd you get the E. Whips before Chapter 12? I've been meaning to promote my 20 capped green and blue sisters since they're pretty chunky as of now and I don't want them getting owned by African Wyverns (Fire breathing purple shits >>).

Question, Horse? Where'd you get the E. Whips before Chapter 12? I've been meaning to promote my 20 capped green and blue sisters since they're pretty chunky as of now and I don't want them getting owned by African Wyverns (Fire breathing purple shits >>).

I didn't screen Minerva obtaining it? Look at this map. It's in a few tiles next to the boss of the Chapter 11 map.

http://www.fireemble...capitulo-11.htm

It's the tiles marked by a 10.

Also, sorry for the lack of updates. I swear I'm going to get back to this soon.

EDIT:;

46Whipget.png

I did screen it :P. That's where it is.

Edited by HORSEBIRD

Aww, Jesus, did I really miss that? .. Oh, well, notthing I can do now.

Welp. I guess you could wait until Chapter 16. There's a chest there with a Whip. And there's also a Secret Shop that sells them in chapter 18.

Welp. I guess you could wait until Chapter 16. There's a chest there with a Whip. And there's also a Secret Shop that sells them in chapter 18.

Guess I'll just have them take it easy in the 'voy until then. Thanks for the chapter locations though.

• 2 weeks later...