[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR, P4 is as important as the other parts. Any player might get the best pts in P1, P2 and/or P3 but get terribad points in P4, whereas anybody else can beat him/her. I say let's do this till endgame.

Do like i did in banana's FE7 draft. I send multiple chapters so that I dont have to do it daily. That makes 5. Should we wait for more or start?

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Sorry, I was misunderstood. I have no problems with the drafting process. Playing the game with the draft rules isn't my cup of tea.

What do you do with tied rankings (mostly TCs)? If 6 people get 3 turns and 1 person gets 4, is it 7777771 or is it 2222221?

Let's say that three people get 4 turns and one person gets 5. Those three people get the first-place points and the the one five-turn person gets the fourth-place points. I think?

Still place for me?

Just replying to pkls pm...?

Edit, my parents are divorced, and i will be hopping between three different homes, so please dont freak outif im not spot on with days, ill try to finish it in one go to be done with it.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Green bailed out and we would have to draft riciculously quickly in order for Sal to be in the draft, which isnt gonna happen :/. So, we have 4 players. Making it a 5 players draft, so we need 1 more.

RNG'd the drafting order and it came up:

nano, PKL, Quintessence, Vicious Sal, CR

gogogogo we need to hurry up so sal can play (hes going to be very busy the day after tomorrow)

Yay first pick.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I'll pick Titania.

How do the points interact with the TCs to get the final score? I'm kinda drafting blind here without enough info.