[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

How about this. Redo the first 3 chapters. I won't make you redo the whole draft.

I'm in 3-2 now. Instead of redoing the first three chapters I'll try to get to 3-6 asap. Then I'll be able to calculate the exp by checking Eddie and Nolan's levels.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Its just that I gotta know how much exp exactly you got. Assuming eddie got a level. That would put miccy at 2.12 in 1-P which is short of beating CR and quint. But what about 1-1 and 1-2...

Edited the earlier post. I also forgot about the boss quote so I added it.

And I'm not doing more than one chapter a day for now, due to studying for exams. After this weekend, maybe.

Lol, CR and I should team up gee_wiz_emoticon.gif!

Gogo Bananas, more chapters! Lol, I'm stuck in 1-6-1 cause lol Sothe's level ups Facepalm_emote_gif.gif.

Yeah, he refuse to proc str for me too. The time I restarted, he was at base str in 1-6-1 and can't kill the armors even with a +1 coin forge. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Yeah, he refuse to proc str for me too. The time I restarted, he was at base str in 1-6-1 and can't kill the armors even with a +1 coin forge. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

What coin? Iirc, you don't get coins in P1 as far as I know(don't know if they're hidden somewhere :/).

What coin? Iirc, you don't get coins in P1 as far as I know(don't know if they're hidden somewhere :/).

There are hidden coins in 1-3, 1-4 and 1-5.

Miccy was the one who picked up the hand axe and Leo was the one who finished the boss off. Nolan moves in front of the soldier blocking the church and Leo also shoves Miccy on the first turn which let her block off Leo from the fighters. Leo did get a crit though, which is why I got a 4 turn. I can restart if you want, but I didn't reset for the crit.

Eh, it takes like no time so I restarted anyway. I had a chapter save. Here you go:

Chapter: 1-1

TC: 5

Boss Quotes: none

EXP gained: 183

Treasures/items obtained: steel sword, hand axe

BEXP used: none

edit: derp no boss quote

edit2: and I can't math

Edited by Executioner

nano, how did you get all that EXP? You got the boss kill?

I'm thinking seriously on restarting this, loool.

For 1-P? I actually fed the boss to miccy in 1-P, 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3 haha.