[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Ah..derps, derps and more herps.

Actually, lol it is 40EXP Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

But, why doesn't it counts? The herons are free and everyone can get their experience each turn. And, imo, if heron's exp doesn't count, then stolen items should not count as well.

Because I decided it didnt count so exp was harder to win at since the beginning of the draft? It was in the rules, wasnt it? And why would stolen items not count?

Most EXP gained in the chapter: At the end of each chapter, everyone will keep track of how much experience each of their characters got. Undrafteds (and free for only a few chapter characters) do not count toward this total. Free forever characters like Micaiah however do. The heron's exp do not count. Lrn2read rulez kthanxbai.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I decided it didnt count so exp was harder to win at since the beginning of the draft?

And? Everyone has access to the herons, what's the problem on making heron's experience count? Avoid having them as vigorbots each turn and avoid people get the exp they get? It makes no sense that you're not counting heron's exp but counting the battle/staff exp. There's no coherence there. And besides, the heron's make no player have a huge advantage over other since all of us have access to them.

And why would stolen items not count?

Whereas having an extra thief DO make a player have a huge advantage over the others, because having Heather steal items for all P3 and counting them as chapter items, and extra points, is really broken, on top of counting them as EXP, which is acceptable. But it isn't acceptable to allow that kind of unfairness in the competence.

And? Everyone has access to the herons, what's the problem on making heron's experience count? Avoid having them as vigorbots each turn and avoid people get the exp they get? It makes no sense that you're not counting heron's exp but counting the battle/staff exp. There's no coherence there. And besides, the heron's make no player have a huge advantage over other since all of us have access to them.

Whereas having an extra thief DO make a player have a huge advantage over the others, because having Heather steal items for all P3 and counting them as chapter items, and extra points, is really broken, on top of counting them as EXP, which is acceptable. But it isn't acceptable to allow that kind of unfairness in the competence.

I didnt let heron;s exp count to prevent someone getting the idea of spamming them to get more exp than everyone else.

And heather was an oversight, she didnt go until very late. You all should have drafted her if shes broken. I didnt even notice she was broken until after Nano said that. I just drafted her to support Nephenee. She could have been free.

Ok, let's leave this aside. But...for the following ranks drafts, I suggest to count heron's exp, and not count stolen items as chapter items or ban/free Heather.

If you felt I was accusing you or something, then accept my apologies. I wasn't pointing that.

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Dammit quint, I'll get you in 1-E, you just wait...

Bwahaha, nanobots mean nothing to me! Just wait til I get your essence, you puppet bwahahalaugh.gif. Wait for Ilyana's redemption at Part 3!cool.gif

Bwahaha, nanobots mean nothing to me! Just wait til I get your essence, you puppet bwahahalaugh.gif. Wait for Ilyana's redemption at Part 3!cool.gif

Do you know that just 1J of radiation energy exposed to your body is enough to be fatal?

Underestimate the nanobot and you'll regret for the rest of your life the draft. cool.gif

Don't wait, I'll post 1-E again, but seriously, it's been on hold far to long already. So just post it. :)

I have most stuff organized now, netting me more free time, so I'll try to get up to par again for 1-E.

Chapter: 1-9

TC: 4

Boss Quotes: Black Knight?

EXP gained: 253

Treasures/items obtained: whatever was supposed to be dropped in the 4 turn strat, too lazy to check

1-9

TC: 4

Exp gained: 149

Boss Quotes: Black Knight

Items: Vulnerary

BEXP used: 260P

Chapter: 9

TC: 4 (50)

Quotes: Black Knight x Jarod

EXP Gained: 221EXP (Micaiah)

Items: Vulnerary

BEXP: 3000P

BEXP Used: 0P

Chapter:1-9

TC:4

Boss Quotes:BK v Jarod

EXP gained:170

Treasures/items obtained:Vulnerary

BEXP used:0

LTC:

All (5)

EXP:

CR-S01 (5)

Quintessence (4)

Nano (3)

PKL (2)

Boss Quotes:

All (3)

Items:

All (2)

Overall:

PKL (167)

CR-S01 (153)

Quintessence (141)

Nano (140)

Vicious Sal (104)

Quint overtakes Nano for real this time!

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Why do I keep losing exp when my Micaiah is the most underleveled thing ever? T.T

@everyone- make sure to send your final TC for the part to BBM to make things easier on him!

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Why do I keep losing exp when my Micaiah is the most underleveled thing ever? T.T

@everyone- make sure to send your final TC for the part to BBM to make things easier on him!

Umm...why did you gave her BEXP? That cut her EXP Gain :/. If I recall correctly, my Micaiah was by level 15 or so ~

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I've sent Part 2 to BBM. I'll start P3 as soon as 2-E results are posted. Ñ_Ñ, now I see I have both Elincia and Lucia, and the rest of you lack Boss Quotes XD

Edited by Quintessence

Same. Ill do 1-E today morning. Yesterday was a hectic morning and I just wanted to rest, not play Fire emblem :p. I blame having to do the shopping.

Sal, CR and me- you have 3 days to give 1-E to BBM until the penalties start kicking in. Since its the end of part 1 and all, might as well give more time. Not to mention Im being lazy as fuck and sal needs to catch up

At someone else's house w/ a bunch of friends and I'm on a phone. Pokemon is portable, FE10 isn't.

Once I get back, which'll be around 3PM or so, I'll send it in

Chapter: Endgame

TC: 9 (59)

Quotes: Micaiah x Jarod, Sothe x Jarod

EXP Gained: 151EXP (Sothe) + 198EXP (Nolan) + 64EXP (Ilyana) + 70EXP (Rafiel) = 483EXP 413 EXP

Items: Reaper Card, Chest Keys, Vantage, Speedwing, Parity, Elfire, Coin

BEXP: 3750P

BEXP Used: 2613P

Chapter:1-E

TC:8

Boss Quotes:Micaiah v Jarod, Sothe v Jarod, BK v Jarod.

EXP gained: 448

Treasures/items obtained:Chest Keys, Speedwing, Unlock, Parity, Coin, Vantage

BEXP used:0

Chapter: 1-E

TC: 6

Boss Quotes: Sothe, Black Knight

EXP gained: 341

Treasures/items obtained: speedwings, reaper card, unlock, chest key (I think), heal staff, parity

1-E

TC: 7

Exp gained: 741

Boss Quotes: Sothe

Items: Chest Key, Speedwing, Parity, Coin, Unlock

LTC:

CR-S01 (5)

PKL (4)

Nano (3)

Quintessence (2)

EXP:

PKL (5)

Nano (4)

Quintessence (3)

CR-S01 (2)

Boss Quotes:

Nano (9)

Quintessence, CR-S01 (6)

PKL (3)

Items:

Quintessence (14)

Nano, CR-S01 (12)

PKL (10)

LTC Part 1:

PKL, Quintessence: 59 (10)

CR-S01 : 60 (6)

Nano: 65 (4)

Overall:

PKL (199)

CR-S01 (184)

Quintessence (176)

Nano (172)

Vicious Sal (104)

Note, this can all change if Nano submits his EXP and has more than someone else.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Ok, fortunately I have the levels after 1-8 and after 3-6, as well as the exp over 3-6. Calculating the difference gave me 448.

Can't believe I'm getting further behind...

Edited by nano

Ok, fortunately I have the levels after 1-8 and after 3-6, as well as the exp over 3-6. Calculating the difference gave me 448.

Can't believe I'm getting further behind...

Well, that bumped you up by two points and bumped both Quint and CR down by a point.