Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

I still think there is two mafias. With two night kills last night, even if there is a poisoner, and the fact that one scum was a scum BODYGUARD. I believe there is two scum teams in play. Also Aere is normally around he just doesn't post, especially when he's scum I think. He tends to be inactive but I have noticed that when he's town he does make some sort of effort to post periodically, check the minimafia where i was neighbors with him, ISCBINSFMM2 or whatever that bull shit was. He posted a lot more there than he has in here.

So I think aere has a higher chance of being scum than manix is at the moment, also if we leave him just sitting there mafia could kill him and essentially we would get no info come the next day because he hasn't talked to anyone at all.

Frankly if we can't pick a SCUMMY target we need to lynch the target that gives us the most imformation. In my eyes I still see 2 scum teams and 3 scum members left in this game, I doubt a normal poisoner is in this game and I still don't believe BBM's doc claim and Subi's claim makes me uneasy combined with the oracle claim from Elie. So I say for just flat info I think we should lynch kay or BBM. If we are going for scummy I say aere/manix since I haven't taken the time to reread helios yet but aere is essentially being a hindering at the moment and is unhelpful entirely.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only issue with two maf's is that they either both targeted Eclipse (ie double namekill >_>) or one of them doesn't get a faction kill, only a poison kill (or something of the sort)

that being said BASTARD MOD but idek

blegh

To be quite fair, I haven't felt the best lately. But, I'll try. And subbing in is never easy.

Okay, so people are saying that I'm echoing. Uh, is it a crime to actually think the same things as everyone else based on what you observe and conclude? Because apparently it is. whatev, lynch me if you want.

Well, you'll only lynch a vanilla townie is you lynch me. I'm Chie Rumiko. Not as if I'm actually going to do much.

You want to call BS on that too? Fine, but it'll look bad on you when I flip. Note: Anyone who says so should be carefully scrutinized (namely Subieko right now) when I flip.

I still think there is two mafias. With two night kills last night, even if there is a poisoner, and the fact that one scum was a scum BODYGUARD. I believe there is two scum teams in play. Also Aere is normally around he just doesn't post, especially when he's scum I think. He tends to be inactive but I have noticed that when he's town he does make some sort of effort to post periodically, check the minimafia where i was neighbors with him, ISCBINSFMM2 or whatever that bull shit was. He posted a lot more there than he has in here.

So I think aere has a higher chance of being scum than manix is at the moment, also if we leave him just sitting there mafia could kill him and essentially we would get no info come the next day because he hasn't talked to anyone at all.

Frankly if we can't pick a SCUMMY target we need to lynch the target that gives us the most imformation. In my eyes I still see 2 scum teams and 3 scum members left in this game, I doubt a normal poisoner is in this game and I still don't believe BBM's doc claim and Subi's claim makes me uneasy combined with the oracle claim from Elie. So I say for just flat info I think we should lynch kay or BBM. If we are going for scummy I say aere/manix since I haven't taken the time to reread helios yet but aere is essentially being a hindering at the moment and is unhelpful entirely.

But if there are two mafias, why was there only one kill N1? Having two Town roles both manage to block kills seems ridiculously lucky, and both mafias targeting the same player is a bit unlikely. Well, I suppose we'll know more after the next night phase.

Now that the day's been extended another 24 hours we have time to press people more and find a scummy target.

alright

manix i expect better from you you were on me aaaaaall fucking game during training mafia

regardless i agree that there are better targets

##unvote

okay so, I would start going through and cleaning up a bit, but: I'm actually going out today in like, half an hour. So it'll have to wait until I get back.

ps: I'm not particularly liking Subieko right now, but eh

But if there are two mafias, why was there only one kill N1? Having two Town roles both manage to block kills seems ridiculously lucky, and both mafias targeting the same player is a bit unlikely. Well, I suppose we'll know more after the next night phase.

Now that the day's been extended another 24 hours we have time to press people more and find a scummy target.

Is there something about the kills that you know that we don't? Just because something is unlikely (like you being mafia) doesn't mean it's completely impossible.

Well it looks like Snike and Kay are now sharing a role thanks to an unforseen host error (mostly my fault, but a little bit of JB's). Phase end is still the same time.

Kay, Well one of those two should get up in here. I'm still a fan of a BBM or kay/snike lynch, best for info, after that I'd prefer aere then manix.

Also I'm still determined BBM is scum.

Don't assume anything except for flips and your own role. You're likely to miss things otherwise.

Excuse me, Shinori, I've never had a scum role. I've been town in every game I've played so far, so I have no idea where you would get that claim.

Well, the mafia really wanted Bizz dead. My role allows me to travel to one person during the night, and redirect night actions aimed at them towards myself. I can only use this ability once every 2 nights. In addition to this, I survive one attempt on my life.

Rein targeted Bizz on n1, so I'm free to use this ability again tonight. I've concluded that mafia attempted to namekill on Bizz n1, failed (hitting my BP vest

To be quite fair, I haven't felt the best lately. But, I'll try. And subbing in is never easy.

Okay, so people are saying that I'm echoing. Uh, is it a crime to actually think the same things as everyone else based on what you observe and conclude? Because apparently it is. whatev, lynch me if you want.

Well, you'll only lynch a vanilla townie is you lynch me. I'm Chie Rumiko. Not as if I'm actually going to do much.

You want to call BS on that too? Fine, but it'll look bad on you when I flip. Note: Anyone who says so should be carefully scrutinized (namely Subieko right now) when I flip.

If most or all of your opinions are the same things that have already been said, then it is a problem. Also, it is not clear to me why you feel that being suspicious of you is a suspicious thing to do. Unless you mean that doubting your claim is suspicious? I would still like to see your opinions on other players and today's lynch whenever you get back. Hope you feel better soon btw.

Rein targeted Bizz on n1, so I'm free to use this ability again tonight. I've concluded that mafia attempted to namekill on Bizz n1, failed (hitting my BP vest

Wait what. So...if this claim is true this could mean there were two kill attempts N1. Do you get notified if you BP vest is broken?

Either two mafias or a third party with killing power seems most likely to me if Aere's claim is true that he did indeed lose BP on N1. In which case maybe there was no Poisoner and either BBM or Kay really did kill Bizz. It depends on whether Aere's claim is true though.

...I need to think about this... ##Unvote