Deployment dilemma

CrashGordon94

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I keep using Raven?

dat defense

Aside from that, he looks very...average. If you have a slot for him, I'd say sure, use him, but if you don't, then use Harken because base Harken is beating your Raven in every stat but HP and speed. They'll be doubling most things anyway, so the speed isn't that big of an issue.

Use them both. But on that note, that Raven is pretty shittastic compared to nearly every Raven I've ever raised. But they are good enough stats for Normal mode.

Hero is the best class when it comes to GBA Fire Emblem, of course you should use him.

Chances are good that he is still better than most other characters you would use in his place, I think?

The question isn't Raven VS Harken, it's Raven VS other units you were deploying before you got Harken.

Hero is the best class when it comes to GBA Fire Emblem, of course you should use him.

You forgot Paladin Wyvern Lord Falcoknight etc

Depends on the rest of your team. If you think someone is doing worse off than he is, quit using them and keep him on your team, but if everyone else is outclassing him because they're blessed/ higher leveled/ whatever, then he's not really of use to you.

I personally find Nomad Troopers (as a CLASS) slightly better. Mostly because of that speed cap.