RvB3: Lyn

Othin

The thing is, I know people have also been calling her feet tiny, but I'm not seeing that, either.

At least, not until we get to see her battle sprites.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/65/lynz.png

They don't look notable to me.

They've been cleaning up the remaining map sets, so next will be LvD3, the first or only 5-star map. LvD is set on an FE9 map, so it has to have Ike. It's possible that we might see one final standalone 5-star map after LvD, and we'd likely see Sigurd there as the final DLC character in that case. I'm still not sure about the likelihood, though. The free maps are alternating with the paid maps, and there's only one free map left (Paris), so it sounds like there would only be one paid map afterward (Ike).

Fuck Sigurd, FE7 still needs its main character.

From FE9 to FE10 he became more muscular and less verbose. I predict the same thing will happen from FE10 to FE13 and he'll become like Sloth from FMA: Brotherhood.

From FE9 to FE10 he became more muscular and less verbose. I predict the same thing will happen from FE10 to FE13 and he'll become like Sloth from FMA: Brotherhood.

"Me Ike. Me save world... again!"

You do realise that your exact same "argument" of a game needing its main character applies equally to Sigurd and Ike, right?

Sigurd is a FE4 main character (he shares the role with Celice, who's slightly more important) while Eliwood is the FE7 main character.

Edited by OrangeCrush

You mean GLASS, the peerless swordsman!

True story. He was slated to be the next DLC character, but the gods feared his name so much that they made IS choose Lyn instead.

Oh, and you're all wrong. The main character of FE7 is not Batta or Glass. It's Denning.

EDIT: OC, If you mean he's the protagonist, Eliwood is really only prominent during the Valor arc. Ninils and Lyn are more important in the other parts.

Edited by Baldrick

Sigurd is a FE4 main character (he shares the role with Celice, who's slightly more important) while Eliwood is the FE7 main character.

Yeah, I want to see the Eliwood DLC already. I mean, he is the greatest knight in all of Lycia.

And Priscilla's the one that deserves the final spot.

Lyn mode is pretty unimportant to the plot of the entire story as a whole. Ninils are plot important characters, but they're not the protagonists in any way. Eliwood's the leader of the party. People are following him to save his father, and then he keeps leadership because why would it switch?

1) How is Celice slightly more important than Sigurd?

2) How is Eliwood "the FE7 main character" when he's only one of three lords?

Eliwood is also a main character who shares the spot with two other characters? Sigurd was the sole lord during act 1 of Seisen so he's just as entitled to a spot as Celice, and Ike is the only character in FE9/FE10 that had the Lord class soo...

Just wait it out and let's see what IS throws out next, with their pattern, RvB3 had to be a female lord but Eliwood's lacking the proper parts unfortunately :T

Edited by Saria

Celice is slightly more important than Sigurd because he's the one who saves the world. Sigurd's story is almost like a prequel to Celice's, to give background (admittedly, background that is more interesting than the actual story, but still)

Celice is slightly more important than Sigurd because he's the one who saves the world. Sigurd's story is almost like a prequel to Celice's, to give background (admittedly, background that is more interesting than the actual story, but still)

I don't know if that qualifies him as 'more important' though? Without Sigurd, Celice wouldn't even be alive.. In a game that splits their chapters half and half, they're both equally important to the story, so it doesn't seem fair to label one as more important than the other.

This assumes that the ending is more important than the beginning. Why not give Sigurd credit for planting the seeds that would lead to a successful rebellion against the Loptu?

This assumes that the ending is more important than the beginning. Why not give Sigurd credit for planting the seeds that would lead to a successful rebellion against the Loptu?

Yes this, this is good

True story. He was slated to be the next DLC character, but the gods feared his name so much that they made IS choose Lyn instead.

Oh, and you're all wrong. The main character of FE7 is not Batta or Glass. It's Denning.

EDIT: OC, If you mean he's the protagonist, Eliwood is really only prominent during the Valor arc. Ninils and Lyn are more important in the other parts.

your all wrong its his schmexyness

Without Sigurd, Celice wouldn't even be alive? With that reasoning, we could attribute anything great anyone's done to their ancestors instead. Sigurd only "plants the seeds" to the rebellion in that he gives birth to Celice. It's Celice who actually rebels. I do think Sigurd is a main character, just not quite as important as Celice.

Without Sigurd, Celice wouldn't even be alive? With that reasoning, we could attribute anything great anyone's done to their ancestors instead. Sigurd only "plants the seeds" to the rebellion in that he gives birth to Celice. It's Celice who actually rebels. I do think Sigurd is a main character, just not quite as important as Celice.

Bold: Ouch.

Underline: Sigurd leads a rebellion in chapter 5. Then he comes down with a bad case of death and Celice has to finish the job.

Look, I'm just saying a lot of what happens in Celice's story happens as a result of Sigurd's. You wouldn't have Celice's story with Sigurd's story, cutting out one would only give you half the story. Just because Sigurd is unfortunate enough to die doesn't make him any less important than his son. All of Seisen is a two part story, and just because Celice finished the story, doesn't mean Sigurd didn't start it for him.

EDIT: Also Sigurd wasn't the one who gave birth to Celice dude

Edited by Saria

Bold: Ouch.

Underline: Sigurd leads a rebellion in chapter 5. Then he comes down with a bad case of death and Celice has to finish the job.

Except Sigurd thinks Leptor and Langobalt are the main villains, while they're just pawns. He doesn't rebel against Alvis/Manfroy.