"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Is there any difference in the rate of gaining support points between characters, or the amount they need to access their next support conversation? Or do all characters gain support points at the same rate and need the same amount for next conversation, regardless of who they're supporting?

Just out of curiosity.

It's definitely not completely uniform, since children can access their C support with their parents immediately. Don't know if that's just a special case, though.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely not completely uniform, since children can access their C support with their parents immediately. Don't know if that's just a special case, though.

Uhhh... I thought that was just a given that as soon as you recruit the children, they can C Support as soon as you are able to access the menu.

Though I'm pretty sure Sumia x Krom goes up PRETTY DAMN fast.

How viable are dodge tanks in this game? I know they were all over the place in FE 6-10, but in the DS games units couldn't dodge reliably enough to be effective dodge tanks and I really missed it. Are dodge rates high in FE13 like they were in the pre-DS games? I want My Unit to be one.

Uhhh... I thought that was just a given that as soon as you recruit the children, they can C Support as soon as you are able to access the menu.

Though I'm pretty sure Sumia x Krom goes up PRETTY DAMN fast.

Exactly. That means that at the very least, those pairs have different support rates than others. The question is whether or not there are further differences within the two types of supports. It does sound like the answer is "yes", but I don't want to assume.

How viable are dodge tanks in this game? I know they were all over the place in FE 6-10, but in the DS games units couldn't dodge reliably enough to be effective dodge tanks and I really missed it. Are dodge rates high in FE13 like they were in the pre-DS games? I want My Unit to be one.

Normal? Absolutely.

Hard? Pretty much, yeah.

Lunatic? Hell no.

Lunatic+? Let me put it this way: a third of the enemies have Absolute Hit.

Edited by Othin

Could I get a complete list of the customizable attributes of the Avatar/My Unit? I just want all the areas/attributes (i.e: hair, eyes, body type, stats, etc.) you can customize, not the individual options (i.e: blue hair, closed eyes, etc.) for each one. If you can customize an attribute in more than one way, in which ways can it be customized?

Custom custom custom custom.

If someone picks up an item with a full inventory, is said item sent to the convoy, or will they have to drop an item?

Convoy. Just like Eirika/Ephraim and Marth, Krom IS the convoy on the map and he, as well as anyone next to him can access storage on the map. As for full inventories even when Krom is not on the map (DLC/Skirmish/Streetpass), they still go to storage.

Do swordmasters and berserkers get critical bonuses? If so, how much, and are there any other classes that have them.

Swordmasters don't have them like in the Japanese version of Path of Radiance and Shadow Dragon.

Berserkers have a critical bonus via the skils Wrath and Gamble.

1355382491[/url]' post='2214605']

Do swordmasters and berserkers get critical bonuses? If so, how much, and are there any other classes that have them.

Classes don't get innate stat bonuses, it's all skill based. Swordmasters get no crit boosting skills, berserkers get wrath. +20 crit while under half hp

Other crit boost options

Barbarian - gamble -5 hit +10 crit

Fighter - fiery heart +5 crit

Mage - concentration +10 crit if no allies within 3 squares

Indirect

Strategist -magic square +10 crit and crit avoid for any ally adjacent

Finally some weapons give lots of crit, the highest one is sol katti wth amazing 50 crit. Only 8 base damage and Only swordmasters can use it

Edited by Deshiva

my questions are these

1. do you think nintendo will add a online mutiplay ?

2. will the arena be able to be unlocked for grinding weak units ?

3. does anyone think the first batch of dlc will be free for early adopters ?

4 will the jap version be able to fight theuk version in street pass battles?

my questions are these

1. do you think nintendo will add a online mutiplay ?

2. will the arena be able to be unlocked for grinding weak units ?

3. does anyone think the first batch of dlc will be free for early adopters ?

4 will the jap version be able to fight theuk version in street pass battles?

1. I'm not too sure, it seems doubtful if they haven't implimented (or announced) it for Japan...

2. I think the DLC's for gold / EXP are being primed as the 'go here with your weaklings' option,.

3. I doubt it, I'm imagining that NoA and NoE will want money - especially as they're having to translate the DLC

4. I don't see why not - I have a JPN 3DS which I've been taking around London and I get random streetpass battles, so I'm guessing it'll work the other way around....

1. I'm not too sure, it seems doubtful if they haven't implimented (or announced) it for Japan...

2. I think the DLC's for gold / EXP are being primed as the 'go here with your weaklings' option,.

3. I doubt it, I'm imagining that NoA and NoE will want money - especially as they're having to translate the DLC

4. I don't see why not - I have a JPN 3DS which I've been taking around London and I get random streetpass battles, so I'm guessing it'll work the other way around....

awesome thanks or the speedy reply

only question i haveleft is do u think the usa and uk versions will have the same actors or completly different ones?

awesome thanks or the speedy reply

only question i haveleft is do u think the usa and uk versions will have the same actors or completly different ones?

^^ No probs!

At a guess I'd say no I don't think they'll use different ones - it wouldn't be cost effective. As FE is a fairly niche genre (most of my friends have only heard of Roy / Marth as SSB characters), I doubt they'd go to the expense of doing that, also I don't think there are many game franchises that make those sorts of changes.

All in all I think NoA / NoE will want to keep costs low to ensure that profits are high(er).

^^ No probs!

At a guess I'd say no I don't think they'll use different ones - it wouldn't be cost effective. As FE is a fairly niche genre (most of my friends have only heard of Roy / Marth as SSB characters), I doubt they'd go to the expense of doing that, also I don't think there are many game franchises that make those sorts of changes.

All in all I think NoA / NoE will want to keep costs low to ensure that profits are high(er).

i do see the logic in that

plus nintendo want to use money for maybe more mario titles lol

No change in clothing, even upon promotion. It's the same with all the other characters.

Thanks. =) So Adult MU(F)'s cleavage is there to stay, huh. ^^" And here I wanted cover it with some nice Peg. Knight armor.

1355463354[/url]' post='2215646']

Is there any reason to keep Chambray a Taguel at all? I really want him to stay as one but it seems most people reclasd him to Berserker. Any advantages to being a Taguel?

Unless you are playing hard mode or higher i don't see any reason to not use any class or character you want, everyone is viable in normal.

Taguel advantage is taguel form.

Beast typing and with super beaststone Str +5, Skl +8, Spd +8, Lck +6, Def +4, Res +2

Pretty nice boosts

Edited by Deshiva

i picked up a weapon on awakening but unsure what it was it looked like a frying pan but i just stored it has anybody else had this and if they have is it a frying pan?

Edited by Hirokaski