"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I was wondering about Krom's marriage and female My Units... Do you get any sort of scene between them where he proposes or it otherwise explains it? Or is it just a "Following this battle, Krom and My Unit decided to het hitched"? o_O And are you given a choice if Krom picks you or village girl? (It'd be.. kind of uncomfortable if you're forced into a marriage without being given a choice in the matter... BUT at the same time I do like Krom, and may pick him if there is some kind of romantic scene attached to it better than the S-Rank support convo...)

Um, thank you for your time~..

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you get any sort of scene between them where he proposes or it otherwise explains it? Or is it just a "Following this battle, Krom and My Unit decided to get hitched"?

After Chapter 11, if Krom does not have an S Support with anyone, he'll have a special scene after the battle with the girl in his possible support list of which he has the highest support... or the only one available if all the other girls are already married off. And a generic village girl if none of them are available (i.e. all of them already have an S Support and he has no support points with Olivia) or all of them have NO support points with him. The scene does not happen if he already has an S support. I only got Sumia's No-S Support special ending so far, so I can't really take screenshots.

So if it's your female MU, who has the lowest priority if all the available girls have the same support points (inherently a "just below a C support" because that's the max you can get with Olivia on the same chapter dancing repeatedly for Krom when you get her and this happens immediately afterwards, not giving you an opportunity for you to view their supports outside of battle before he gets married) you'll just have a special scene with him asking you to marry him. No choices or anything it just happens.

HOWEVER, there is a CG afterwards showing Krom and his bride (the face is obscured purposely) after said chapter to show that he and his wife are now in charge of Iris. That happens no matter what.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I did that and proceeded to pair Nn with a +def MU. Nn was extremely good in most of the DLC but kinda bad in the very last one (as any character without a brave weapon will be). Mark managed to be tanky enough to be good even in the last wave of the hidden stronger set of enemies in the final DLC.

may have been asked before but....

Well, a friend and I plan on getting the english game when it comes out and we want to be able to recruit each others Avatars but we have a wee bit of a problem: I live in California and he lives in Pennsylvania.

I'm wondering if it is still possible to encounter each other on our games through Spotpass or something even though we live so far from each other.

Becouse plane tickets are expensive as hell and one unit in a game isnt worth that price or time off work

may have been asked before but....

Well, a friend and I plan on getting the english game when it comes out and we want to be able to recruit each others Avatars but we have a wee bit of a problem: I live in California and he lives in Pennsylvania.

I'm wondering if it is still possible to encounter each other on our games through Spotpass or something even though we live so far from each other.

Becouse plane tickets are expensive as hell and one unit in a game isnt worth that price or time off work

The only exploit would be to have a second 3DS and two save dongles... and be able to decrypt FE13's 3DS saves... which hasn't happened yet.

This is probably a dumb question. When you change a unit's class, does it change the clothing/armor their in-game model wears? For example, if you changed MU(F)'s class to troubadour, would she wear Mariabell's outfit? I realize the portrait themselves don't change; I'm just curious about the models.

I don't know about Mariabels outfit, but they would change to a generic model of the class. (While still retaining their heads)

Hah. ^^ Cool, thanks.

I'm curious about classes like Troubadour and Cleric; both Mariabell and Lissa (especially Lissa) have pretty distinctive outfits. I don't think MU would be given those outfits. On the other hand, they're the only default Troubadour and Cleric, and I don't think there's usually enemy units of those classes.

This is probably a dumb question. When you change a unit's class, does it change the clothing/armor their in-game model wears? For example, if you changed MU(F)'s class to troubadour, would she wear Mariabell's outfit? I realize the portrait themselves don't change; I'm just curious about the models.

The "default" model will be used. What the default model is differs case-by-case. For example, female archers will look like Noir, but female dark pegasi won't use Inverse's model despite her being the only unit to start in this class.

I don't know about Mariabell (because I don't reclass people into staff classes; it'll take forever to bring them to level 10), and battle clerics will take after Lissa, but with a blue colour scheme.

battle clerics will take after Lissa, but with a blue colour scheme.

Really? Regular clerics too, they wear her big hoop dress and everything? Interesting...I wasn't expecting that.

Edited by Paulina

They're worth 2500G. There's really no reason to think about budgeting since you get enough of them through drops and from other sources, along with skirmishes possibly funding your expenses. If you're lucky, you might run into a merchant selling them at a discount too.

Are change seals useful on lunatic mode ingame ?

Yes, as long as you aren't intentionally crippling a character with them (e.g. changing Viole into a Mage or Richt(if you can get him to level 10) into an Archer) and they're used early enough in the case of re-classing to something with just E-ranks without forging, they can be pretty useful.

Any character with a re-class with the same Weapon Rank as their base class are pretty much fine(e.g. Frederick can basically reclass to any of his branches with no problem) or it's even Beneficial(e.g. Krom to Paladin after he's learnt Aether and Royal Weapon for movement, Vake to Barbarian for the speed and access to Berserker Class, Lissa to Valkyrie/Falcoknight(though a bit of a magic drop) for high movement and/or flight, Grego to Myrmidon gives him evade+10 in addition to Late Initiative he has from Mercenary).

In general say Dracoknight is a good option for any character that has it(since the Str+2 skill makes up for starting with just Bronze Axes, and in Velvets case her might is higher as a Draco with a Bronze axe than as a Taguel with the regular Beast Stone).

Edited by arvilino

Probably another stupid/obvious question, but I know not where to find this info. Is there any kind of connective capability with your friends' games? For example, getting to fight a friend's team over wi-fi, or downloading their MU and adding it to your roster.

Since a child's passed down skills are set once you enter the sidequest, will it stay the same if you leave the chapter and go back to the world map and do some other chapters/sidequests? Like, say for Wood's map, if Lissa has Resistance Cry as her final skill, and I go back to the map realizing it's Wood's sidequest and wait until she gets Lightning Speed, would Wood have Resistance Cry or Lightning Speed from Lissa?

Probably another stupid/obvious question, but I know not where to find this info. Is there any kind of connective capability with your friends' games? For example, getting to fight a friend's team over wi-fi, or downloading their MU and adding it to your roster.

There is but it's only local connection. Obtaining their MU is done through beating their team or recruiting them with gold.

Since a child's passed down skills are set once you enter the sidequest, will it stay the same if you leave the chapter and go back to the world map and do some other chapters/sidequests? Like, say for Wood's map, if Lissa has Resistance Cry as her final skill, and I go back to the map realizing it's Wood's sidequest and wait until she gets Lightning Speed, would Wood have Resistance Cry or Lightning Speed from Lissa?

Lightning Speed, yeah you can enter the chapter and leave during the preparation screen the child's stats and skills will continue to change as the Parents skills change and stats increase until you "officially" start the chapter(since at that point you can't leave the map unless you reset to a point before you start the chapter).

Edited by arvilino