"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Wasn't able to add funds with my International Card mellow.gif

It asks for the ZipCode of the country of the E-shop. Which won't match my International card, obviously.

That's really strange, i can buy RP for League of Legends, on E-bay, deals via Pay-Pal and never saw something like this.... Which is really incomprehensible, as instead of adding fundings directly to the E-Shop i can use the same card to buy Nintendo pre-paid cards and add the same funds anyway...

What is even stranger is that people here say they buy from the american E-shop without any problems even with an unmatched zip code...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When reinforcements arrive do they get the chance to immediately attack (ala FE6) or do they arrive at the start of the Player phase?

How do saves work in the game? GBA-style suspends, DS-style save points, or FE10-style free saving?

When reinforcements arrive do they get the chance to immediately attack (ala FE6) or do they arrive at the start of the Player phase?

How do saves work in the game? GBA-style suspends, DS-style save points, or FE10-style free saving?

I know Casual gives you FE10-style saving, but on Classic mode you can't. I'm almost positive there are Suspends, though.

I guess this is a better place to post silly little questions like these.

By what chapter number (not name, since on the main site that seems to be a spoiler) do characters need to get their S support level in order to[spoiler=I spoiler this because I guess some people somehow might not know this is possible? I dunno xP]get married and have recruitable children

?

Edited by 47948201

By what chapter number (not name, since on the main site that seems to be a spoiler) do characters need to get their S support level in order to[spoiler=I spoiler this because I guess some people somehow might not know this is possible? I dunno xP]get married and have recruitable children

?

No time limit, but nothing will happen until after Ch13.

By what chapter number (not name, since on the main site that seems to be a spoiler) do characters need to be married in order to have[spoiler=recruitable children (I spoiler this because I guess some people somehow might not know this is possible? I dunno xP)]

?

That's not how the spoiler tag works, hon~

[spoiler=Marriage Cutoff Point]...but at any rate, there's no cutoff point. Any characters that can have babies will have them immediately accessible either after marriage or once the path leading to their sidequest is clear, whichever's later.

That having been said, Lucina needs a mom, so Chrom's gotta have babies by the end of chapter 11. If you have any particular preference as to whether Sumia, Maribelle, Sully, Olivia, or the female Avatar ends up marrying Chrom, they've got to have the most support points with him out of those five by the end of that chapter. He can't miss out on children, though - if all of those people are dead or taken, he just makes babies with VillageGirl-chan.

The only ways to permanently miss a child's sidequest is to have the mother die/not get recruited or run out of eligible dudes (which should only happen if one dies/is not recruited.).

How does the second generation character thing work? Do you have to wait until you get the parents to an S level support before the children show up or what? That's a little confusing... and then having first generation/2nd generation crossover marriages is even more confusing...

How does the second generation character thing work? Do you have to wait until you get the parents to an S level support before the children show up or what? That's a little confusing... and then having first generation/2nd generation crossover marriages is even more confusing...

Yes, the parents need to first reach an S level support before they can show up.

However, they only do starting from Chapter 13, and for some kids you still need to play the main story further before they can show up. By the way, cross-gen marriage is only possible between the Avatar and the kids, so it's not as complicated as it may sound.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think as soon as the S support between 2 characters is reached, and you're passed a certain chapter, the side quest to recruit them appears on the map.

Okay second question... how many supports can each character have. In the gba games you could only do 5 total... in this one it sounds like you can do a little more....how much more?

You've got an unlimited number of A supports, but only one S (marriage) support.

Okay second question... how many supports can each character have. In the gba games you could only do 5 total... in this one it sounds like you can do a little more....how much more?

One S support. And that's pretty much the only restriction.

When a lord, Olivia or Valhart are the parents of Morgan, what are their base weapon ranks as tactician and what weapons/items do they join with? Same question goes for cavalier Morgan I suppose.

I know the answer to this following question has been posted in parts by different people or not expanded on, but which of the 2nd generation sidequests are the hardest and what does the challenge in them consist of? Can the challenge be reduced by someone with a good enough Rescue range or would there still be problems? (I mean this for Normal/Hard mode.) I assume Selena's could be hard with those Silver Axe berserkers on the way, but maybe someone can keep rescuing her to the back until the coast is clear for her to talk to Holland (does Holland move too or does he stay put?).

If I marry off/(kill) all the females before Chapter 11 and then don't exactly try to get points between Olivia and Krom, will he marry her or is Village Girl-Chan a shoe in?

I know because that's what Episode 16 is all about in my LP.

If Chrom has absolutely NO points with any female besides Liz, he will marry the Generic Village Girl-chan.

If he gets even a SINGLE point with Olivia, he will marry her.

Would I be correct in assuming the temporary stat boosters (specifically referring to the potions) don't break caps, like is the case in FE12?

EDIT: Never mind. Just read the page on stat boosts.

Might as well ask something else instead: how many characters on average am I allowed to deploy for most maps?

Edited by Levant Fortner