"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little question..

Let's say if Donnel is currently at level 6 Hero and the last skill he acquired is Sol.

Then I reclass him back to Villager class, hence acquired Aptitude skill once more.

Then I married him to Nowi.

Will Nah inherit Aptitude or she will inherit Sol?

Nah inherits his last Skill--in this case, it sounds like it'll be Aptitude.

However, you can change the order of Donnel's Skills by going to the Equip Skills menu.

Edited by VincentASM

Nah inherits his last Skill--in this case, it sounds like it'll be Aptitude.

However, you can change the order of Donnel's Skills by going to the Equip Skills menu.

...does the order of the skills has a role in skill inheritance?

...does the order of the skills has a role in skill inheritance?

Yes. The last skill in the skill order will be inherited by the child (assuming the child doesn't start with teh skill already).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yes. The last skill in the skill order will be inherited by the child (assuming the child doesn't start with teh skill already).

OH MY GOD.

I've just known this.

Even after my nearly 300 hour total gameplay time.

Thanks, Vincent, Levant~

Edited by Fairlee

To be completely clear, the skill that appears lowest in the parent's skill list is the one that will be inherited by his/her child. The game tries to do you a favor by putting the most recently learned skill at the bottom. You can exit a paraloge if you messed up to correct the ordering.

edit: looks like you figured it out yourself. :P

Edited by Meteor

To be completely clear, the skill that appears lowest in the parent's skill list is the one that will be inherited by his/her child. The game tries to do you a favor by putting the most recently learned skill at the bottom.

I always thought that the last skill they learnt is the one to be inherited, thus I always freeze most of the moms after they learnt Galeforce.

Now I feel stupid.

Which Batman movie were they watching when FE13 Devs were designing Gerome?

Does your Gerome have the Dark Knight class available to him?

I always thought that the last skill they learnt is the one to be inherited, thus I always freeze most of the moms after they learnt Galeforce.

Now I feel stupid.

I thought so too, until I played around the "Equip Skills" menu and learned it... also with entering the Paralogue, checking the child's skill in "View Map" before you start the fight and then exit to rearrange the parents' skills. You can do either Swap or Reorder to change what skill to pass along.

Which Batman movie were they watching when FE13 Devs were designing Gerome?

Weeeeeeelllll his parents did get killed when he was young, and it is possible to have him be a descendant of an incredibly wealthy person, and cherche may have been based of of alfred a bit....

I'm wondering, if you have the Sol sword equiped to someone that has the Sol skill, then is it possible that they sorta stack? Like if the sword doesn't activate, then can the actual skill can instead?

No.

Also, one more thing...

All DLC characters can change into any class? Does that also include characters like Grangel and Walhart?

(I think this thread should be pinned...)

Gangrel and Walhart are spotpass paralogue characters, not DLC

To clarify: the characters with universal reclassing, other than MUs, are the guest characters from previous games.

What would be a good final class for Lucina with female Avatar as mother (unless I'm really gonna get the answer of 'Great Lord;)? Post-game purposes and if it matters, on hard mode. Possibly including FoD chapters (again), but definitely (and eventually) TSON (or Apotheosis). and skills maybe? lol

Edited by Shirley

What would be a good final class for Lucina with female Avatar as mother (unless I'm really gonna get the answer of 'Great Lord;)? Post-game purposes and if it matters, on hard mode. Possibly including FoD chapters (again), but definitely (and eventually) TSON (or Apotheosis). and skills maybe? lol

Well, what's the mother's Asset/Flaw?

And who are you planning to pair Lucina with?

Well, what's the mother's Asset/Flaw?

And who are you planning to pair Lucina with?

oops. +speed, -strength

and Lucina's married to Gerome, so probably him or her brother (Morgan).

for dlcs, I'm probably looking more into FoD maps and TSON.

Edited by Shirley