"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Not really a question that can be answered, but...

Why did they have to make Gangrel move? A boss as flipping strong as him needs to stay stationary.

The biggest issue is that he comes after you before you even enter his range. BEFORE I'M READY. D<

Wouldn't be strong if he didn't move. Stationary bosses are pathetic.

naga's tear wont break caps right?

Correct.

Alright cool, guess when I hit my limit, I'll just drop some or kill them. Though the DLC itself is like, 17 total in itself, so I wish it was separate from the Spotpass. Also, what's the point in putting the Spotpass into the Avatar log, it seems as though the Avatar Log price is more expensive than just summoning them to the map and then recruiting them?

Killing them isn't necessary; you get prompted to dismiss one when you recruit a 21st.

The Avatar Log is useful if you've actually done anything with them, since it preserves levels, stat gains, skills, etc.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team leader's name is chosen from a preset list. I'm still looking into whether or not the teams are random or preset, since nobody's been willing to help me on that.

The name should be Outworld Order, yes.

None of the generated teams allow you to buy forged weapons, at least on hard.

My observations: (JP version)

- The teams seem to be generated by simulating that unit's normal usage. This way, you won't see units like one being at base level but maxing all weapon ranks.

- The units are not ordered (in recruitment order: Chrom, Liz, Frederick, Virion, Sully....) unlike authentic StreetPass teams.

- They will not have forged weapons in all difficulties. They will not have anything DLC-related, either.

- Only "normal" units will be used - no past heroes, no non-leader avatars, etc.

- Will only use the default welcome and battle messages.

- After recruiting them, their profiles in the avatar logbook show no pairings despite having children characters in their team.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think she's obsessed with him/her despite the gender.

(Which makes it sort of weird when your MU is a girl... o_O)

I just did Tharja and Nowi's C support and she(Tharja) is

asking Nowi for her toe nail clippings for a reading of her and Robin(M)'s chances of falling in love.

The bolded is just my interpretation since MU is male but I guess what she says can work for both genders.

Btw, has it been explained why she is so obsessed with MU?

Edited by MagicLugh

I just did Tharja and Nowi's C support and she(Tharja) is

asking Nowi for her toe nail clippings for a reading of her and Robin(M)'s chances of falling in love.

This will definitely be weird if they didn't change it. Btw, has it been explained why she is so obsessed with MU?

Not that I know of. (I haven't even played the game yet... D:)

All I know is that it's "love at first sight," and that Tharja hounds MU... forever or something... even after she marries and haves kids. o_O

Should I kill Grimal with Chrom or MU?

Depends on the ending you want. I think MU is the better ending, because Grima is killed for good and MU comes back after the credits anyways, while if you use Krom for the final blow you're pretty much just putting Grima off to be your descendants' problem. And your descendants don't even have MU (Grima) so they won't have the option to kill him for good.

And also, if any of the parents that were already married that got killed in battle in Classic Mode and the child that was already got recruited, doesn't that make any child get whiped them out of existance while if one of their parents were killed in battle or does the child stayed if their parents were killed after they're recruited?

And what happens if Cervantes and Excellus both survived in battle after defeating Walhart in Chapter 20?

Edited by King Marth 64

And one of the village called Sage's Hamlet and Mountain Village in Valm, isn't that the same village (Sage Hamlet and Mountain Village) from Gaiden or were those more like just references?

Edited by King Marth 64

When Forging, press the weapon's name (has a 30 next to it, I'm assuming that's the price of naming) and you can rename it.

I'm not sure if there's a restriction on those cameo items.

Forging is free; that's just the number of uses. You can rename anything you can forge, which is anything with a price except Mire.

And also, if any of the parents that were already married that got killed in battle in Classic Mode and the child that was already got recruited, doesn't that make any child get whiped them out of existance while if one of their parents were killed in battle or does the child stayed if their parents were killed after they're recruited?

I remember Mirel saying she was gonna fall back the moment her health reached zero. I didn't even pair her up just yet.

Edited by Little Al