"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Same questions with Demoiselle, although I suspect the answers are identical.

I'm pretty sure Demoiselle does stack.

I had both Brady and Maribelle with Demoiselle in range of an applicable unit, and said unit's avoid went down by 10 when I moved Brady out of range.

Are Indoor Figher and Outdoor Fighter triggered by map, or by terrain? e.g. some maps (especially side stories) are partially inside and partially outside, does the entire map trigger one skill, or is only one triggered depending on where you're standing?

Terrain, I'm pretty sure. I've been under the impression that any terrain labeled "floor" counts as indoors, for instance, even if it's clearly outside. I believe forts also count as indoors.

Edited by Scarlet

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly does Luck do, besides subtract from enemy critical chance?

Half your luck is added to Hit and Avoid.

It also adds to the activation rates of some skills (miracle, armsthrift).

Should I invest money in forged Brave weapons or Killer weapons?

Brave weapons are generally the better choice, though Killers have their uses. I'd suggest to primarily forge Braves, though keep a Killer on hand just in case.

What are all of the skills that work for the supporting partner in a Pair Up?

(Supporting Partner being the one that is behind the other unit, and such.)

What are all of the skills that work for the supporting partner in a Pair Up?

(Supporting Partner being the one that is behind the other unit, and such.)

Faire Skills, Breaker skills, stat up skills (like all stats +2, Luck+4) [excluding defender], Armsthrift, Dual Skills [Attack, Guard, Support], Bane skills, Hit and avoid modifier skills (Lucky Seven, Outdoor fighter, etc.), Aggressor Stillhatethatname, Discipline, and Paragon.

Unsure if Veteran still works in the back of a pair up, but I see no reason why it shouldn't.

Not sure if Wrath and Gamble still give crit bonuses on the back.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Faire Skills, Breaker skills, stat up skills (like all stats +2, Luck+4) [excluding defender], Armsthrift, Dual Skills [Attack, Guard, Support], Bane skills, Hit and avoid modifier skills (Lucky Seven, Outdoor fighter, etc.), Aggressor Stillhatethatname, Discipline, and Paragon.

Unsure if Veteran still works in the back of a pair up, but I see no reason why it shouldn't.

Not sure if Wrath and Gamble still give crit bonuses on the back.

What was the original un-localized name of Aggressor? :o

What was the original un-localized name of Aggressor? :o

Quick Strike (居合一閃)

Think Kenhin's Battoujutsu slash in that one episode with the guy that froze people with his stare.

093.png Fast freaking slashing.

That skill icon make sense now?

Maybe this question is stupid, but... How exactly Dragonskin works?

The description say "Halves damage, negates Counter and Lethality" , so Counter and Lethality are impossible to be activated or they activate and do nothing?

Maybe this question is stupid, but... How exactly Dragonskin works?

The description say "Halves damage, negates Counter and Lethality" , so Counter and Lethality are impossible to be activated or they activate and do nothing?

Counter doesn't activate at all

Lethality simply acts as a normal attack

Question about the story:

In the last chapter of the story, we are told that Grima can only be destroyed if he/she killed him/herself. But in The Future Past 3, Lucina killed Grima after she received powers from Tiki. How is that any different from Chrom landing the finishing blow in the final chapter in terms of the story?

In the last chapter of the story, we are told that Grima can only be destroyed if he/she killed him/herself. But in The Future Past 3, Lucina killed Grima after she received powers from Tiki. How is that any different from Chrom landing the finishing blow in the final chapter in terms of the story?

It's not. Except the concern is saving them here and now instead of "Let's kill him once and for all". Maybe the presentation must have been an oversight.

I mean FoD/FP made you want that happy ending.

Which DLC packs have 3 versions of similar battles? I have the Lost Bloodlines pack and am a little disappointed you're basically switching sides between them.

It's pretty much all Series 1 DLC barring the Golden Pack. Champions of Yore, Lost Bloodlines, Smash Brethren, Rouges & Redeemers all follow the same formula.

Does Aggressor factor into damage when you engage in combat and the person with Aggressor Dual Strikes? Or does it only work when the person with Aggressor attacks and is in front? Just curious.

Does Aggressor factor into damage when you engage in combat and the person with Aggressor Dual Strikes? Or does it only work when the person with Aggressor attacks and is in front? Just curious.

it works in the back

meaning it's a nice support skill

it works in the back

meaning it's a nice support skill

Cool, that's actually why I wanted to know. I was going to make sure to get it on Chrom just to make him a good Support unit with Aggressor, Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+. Since I usually don't have him out in front anyway because he doesn't have Gale Force. :/

Is there a faster way to get renown than just rehiring Mist for 2000 G over and over again?

I clogged my entire map with Reeking Boxes save for one spot and am just hiring Mist over and over again right now with 999999 G...

It's taking forever...

Cool, that's actually why I wanted to know. I was going to make sure to get it on Chrom just to make him a good Support unit with Aggressor, Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+. Since I usually don't have him out in front anyway because he doesn't have Gale Force. :/

hey that's what I did!

(I also had to drag Chrom's stupid bow rank from E-->A as a sniper and nab Bowfaire, how lame)