"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

(is it really that bad with Sumia ferrying Avatar or Frederick though?)

It can be, especially if you're not sure how the enemies in this chapter behave.

Sometimes Anna dies really freaking fast, so there's little you can do to get there in time if the RNG hates you.

But yeah, it's "just" an early Physic. I didn't find myself needing it, and if you really need one, you can just buy one from one of the spotpass teams, so no worries.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda been bugging me recently, so I kinda wanted to ask this.

The Characters from Spotpass (like Zephiel) are made from MU customization parts, right? I think they are, but I wanted to confirm this.

Also, are the Characters from DLC chapters you get, like playing Champions or Yore DLC chapter, nets you Roy after you beat it. Are the characters you get from doing those chapters have their own models? I really seriously hope they do, 'cause they sorta feel special.

What is the best DLC for grinding when EXPotential growth doesn't net very much anymore? Cause I'm trying to do some post game stuff on Hard Classic and raising up the kids. But the grinding is going very slowly.

Lost Bloodlines 3.

Each kill is minimum 8 exp. 16 with paragon. 24 with paragon and veteran. You have a lot of enemies. Skip Actions to "All" makes it fly by.

A lot faster than Lunatic, considering how it has 20 levels higher of internal level cap.

How are the 'breaker' skills calculated?

Second question:

If I had a fully stat capped Gaius!Noire Sniper, with all the breakers (sword, lance, axe, bow, tome) in Rogues & Redeemers 3 [Hard Mode], would she survive?

Edited by Carter

Second question:

If I had a fully stat capped Gaius!Noire Sniper, with all the breakers (sword, lance, axe, bow, tome) in Rogues & Redeemers 3 [Hard Mode], would she survive?

Well, if you have Assassin Noire with 3 breakers, Quick Burn/Slowburn and Lucky 7 she might survive

I'm not sure what you mean. If the opponent uses the relevant weapon, you gain 50 avoid and 50 hit. If they don't, it does nothing. What is there to calculate?

Second question:

You'd very likely get surrounded and unable to make progress, but you'd probably survive for a little while until you ran out of healing items. Bowbreaker enemies would still have good hit rates on you.

Yes. DG blocks everything, even Lethality.

P.S. It also blocks each hit of Aether/Astra.

Just to note, it only gets one oppertunity to block Astra/Aether. If it doesn't block the very first hit, you won't jump in half way through.

And actually I'm not 100% certain DG can block criticals - mainly because I think DG happens before hitting, which is checked before critting. While it's certainly possible the enemy can crit and then you block it... I dunno. Maybe I should SP some people with Ruin+Wrath+Gamble or something.

Edited by Tables

It's kinda been bugging me recently, so I kinda wanted to ask this.

The Characters from Spotpass (like Zephiel) are made from MU customization parts, right? I think they are, but I wanted to confirm this.

Also, are the Characters from DLC chapters you get, like playing Champions or Yore DLC chapter, nets you Roy after you beat it. Are the characters you get from doing those chapters have their own models? I really seriously hope they do, 'cause they sorta feel special.

No, but they have normally unobtainable skills for their class, some of which are unobtainable period (i.e, CoY3!Micaiah's Shadowgift, RoR1!Ephraim's Conquest, etc.).

You know those sparkling tiles that you can get either spoils, weapon proficiency, support points, or experience from? Well, say you were 1 point from leveling, stepped on the sparkling tile and you receive, say 20 EXP. Is it added to your next level or not at all?

You know those sparkling tiles that you can get either spoils, weapon proficiency, support points, or experience from? Well, say you were 1 point from leveling, stepped on the sparkling tile and you receive, say 20 EXP. Is it added to your next level or not at all?

Even if the experience was enough for a level, it won't go over 99.

Would it be a good idea to marry Sully and Lon'qu in my lunatic run? They currently can S Rank but I don't know if Lon'qu!Kjelle would be worth it in the long run.

Also, when would be a good idea to promote my Level 11 Avatar Pegasus Knight? I believe I second sealed her at level 15 and her stats are 41/17/19/17/22/11/20/15.

I'm on chapter 8 and I have one master seal through an Anna shop.

I can't see to find any mandatory rules about character only runs. I was considering doing a Vaike/Stahl-only run on hard but I have no idea how I'd go with it considering you're forced to use a full team until chapter 3 and I don't think they'd be strong enough to cope by themselves on chapter 2, 3 and possibly 4

So yeah are there mandatory rules for character only runs, specifically when it comes to character usage?

Edited by DodgeDusk

I would replace Lancebreaker with Wyrmsbane, just in case she encounters some Wyvern Riders / Lords.

And, the swords section is the only that can deal extra damage to dragons (manaketes). Manaketes have great defense, especially with a Dragonstone+.