"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they're really common enough to be worth it. Using both Kris and Gaius Confects should give much of the same result. The only thing it won't cover is speed and luck.

I'm pretty sure that Gaius's Confect gives Str/Skill/Spd, so it's Mag you're missing out on.

You can also get tonics, they're very cheap.

I don't think they're really common enough to be worth it. Using both Kris and Gaius Confects should give much of the same result. The only thing it won't cover is speed and luck.

You can stack tonics. Like use HP, Str, Mag, Skl, Speed, Luck, Def, and Res Tonics in the battle prep menu and you have the same effect as Tiki's Tear.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Does adjusting time cause any problems in the game?

Adjusting the time/date nullifies the birthday for any save files you have for the next two days *AFTER* you save on said files.

Saves keep the date and time you save and the amount of time that has passed since you changed the date/time... or that's what I would say.

Though if you start a new game and recruit the character and then look in the barracks their birthday does get triggered.

Other than, no.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Will the AI attack someone without a weapon who does not take much damage over someone with a weapon equiped who does take a lot? Or will it attack the one where it does the most damage? Wyvernreinforces are killing me

They seem to go for dealing more damage than anything else.

They seem to go for dealing more damage than anything else.

lol I thought i had already relplied but oh well

and thanks for the reply ^^

And i have another question: In ch. 9 are the enemies on the right (the group with Tharja) triggered when the wyvern reinforcements arrive or only if I stand in thier raduis?

And i have another question: In ch. 9 are the enemies on the right (the group with Tharja) triggered when the wyvern reinforcements arrive or only if I stand in thier raduis?

They move when the wyvern reinforcements come. So many resets on lunatic...

Thanks and

I feel your pain :cry:

but i finally managed to keep Libra, Tharja and all other people i deployed alive \o/

Same. I'm just glad I had someone durable and evasive enough (Chrom) to sit on one of the forts and tank/evade hits while everyone else dealt with the wyverns and stragglers from Tharjas group

Same. I'm just glad I had someone durable and evasive enough (Chrom) to sit on one of the forts and tank/evade hits while everyone else dealt with the wyverns and stragglers from Tharjas group

I pumped Frederick full of drugs (aka. tonics), paired him up with Kellam and equiped a sword and it kinda worked this time... not sure how but i finally finished the chapter :^_^:

I wanted to try to beat this mode without grinding but ... i guess i just have to succumb to the inevitalbe :D EXPonential growth here i come

Hey all -

Just beat Apotheosis on Hard Classic. It wasn't too hard once I had all my characters geared up, leveled. Of course, that took a long time to do.

I can beat the first round in one turn. But I cannot beat the archers in the secret rounds. Which made me ask, "Can I beat the later rounds?"

My question is this: Is Aggressor needed to beat the secret rounds? I have limit breaker on all characters (minus a staffer or rally bot).

Thanks.

My question is this: Is Aggressor needed to beat the secret rounds? I have limit breaker on all characters (minus a staffer or rally bot).

No. None of the DLC skills are required (someone beat it without any DLC).

They just make it a hell of a lot easier.

Does Bond work if the character is paired up with another and isn't the active member of the pair? And does bond stack if I have several units with it? Is bond really that worth it at all? When you have 80+ HP ten doesn't seem that much.

Does Bond work if the character is paired up with another and isn't the active member of the pair? And does bond stack if I have several units with it? Is bond really that worth it at all? When you have 80+ HP ten doesn't seem that much.

I asked this same question. There is a a percentage rate in the lower left of your stat screen before you engage in battle.

Just look at this thread. It has an image of what I'm talking about. Credit to the answer goes to Meteor.

edit* grammar

Edited by Volke29

Can the Dual Strike rate ever be 100%?

The most I ever saw was 94%.

You'd need something like 60 SKL average between both partners (S-rank + Dual Strike+ gets you to 70%, leaving 30% to go), so it'd be pretty unlikely to see it in a realistic scenario. You could probably get there with Rallies, temporary stat boosters, special weapons etc.

Edited by Interceptor