"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

([/b]In the first Future of Despair episode, is Lucina asking if she can come along?)

[spoiler=Answer]Lucina's saying that she feels that the place she's in is similar to her own future.

How do battlefields look? Are they small scale like in the GBA ones? Or are they almost regular scale like in PoR and RD? Also can you angle the map like in RD?

They look like Radiant Dawn ones, and you can have limited control over the angles (or even switch to first-person view) in real time.

Oh, you mean the battlefields. They are more like the GBA ones (yay for single-space fortresses), despite being in 3D. And you can't angle it - you can only zoom it, and zooming it to the farthest changes the angling to be closer to a top-down view.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if someone else has already answered this in another thread, but I can't remember.

Do the new music tracks that come with the Otherworld Resort of Future of Despair DLC get added to the Sound Room?

I havent actually heard Mark's new battle theme all the way, it'd be nice if it get's added to the Sound Room after hearing it once.

This is seperate question. Does Inverse's Dark Blessing skill carry over to classes that don't use magic? Like for example, the FalcoKnight class?

Or is it only classes the initially use magic, like the DarkKnight class?

Well, the Otherworld Resort battle track wasn't added, so I don't think the one(s) from the Future of Despair will be either (while I did finish the map, I never saved because of recklessly losing units).

You can have the skill equipped, but it'll be useless unless the class has access to Tomes.

Anyone you train enough? Other characters don't have anything particular to offer to the class. But then, while fun, it's not all that notable of a class in general.

Anyone you train enough? Other characters don't have anything particular to offer to the class. But then, while fun, it's not all that notable of a class in general.

Yeah I guess you're right, I think it really needs status staves like berserk, silence and rewarp. Then it would be a real theif class.

question time : how many character can i have for a level in awakening?

how many main quest chapters are in the game? and special chapters?

is it true that there aren't any guard or any different missions?

is there any xp farming places like tower of valni?

can someone review the story with no spoilers?

1. Depends on the map. Ranges from 6~15 if you're doing skirmishes. Up to 30 if you're doing S23 for the first time, 16 for the Final.

2. 25 Main, 1 Interlude, 1 Prologue, 1 Final, 17 Sidequests, 6 Spotpass Sidequests.

3. Only Rout and Defeat Enemy Commander

4. No dedicated area. Skirmishes if you're playing Normal or Hard. No way in hell if you're playing on Lunatic. If you get the DLC, then yes, especially Entombed Heaven (Mummy Paradise).

1. Only 6 were ever released. The 6 characters you get from those maps don't count towards the extra 20 unit limit. If you're referring to the Spotpass teams, then you can have up to 20 of those (the spots are also shared with the DLC units and guest MUs).

2. No dismounting.

You use it to store, update and hire units. You can also delete whichever units you don't want on the list anymore since you only have 99 spots to work with (it's really more than enough if you're not using that many of them). When you first obtain the unit (hire/defeat/reward from DLC), an entry is created in the compendium.