Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should lynch Levity tomorrow guys

Kay lynch is still awful but I don't see people swinging to eclipse, sadly. Let's hear the claim.

i requested to be replaced because i'm going to be extremely busy the rest of the week/weekend

so have fun guys

finally got a free computer with a moderately good net speed

anyways, I don't like the Kay wagon too much, I would actually like a Proto (or Elie) lynch because of the way he was pushing Shinori, he normally does that to get on people's nerves to get people angry and then get a silly reason to get them lynched (I am talking about Ivalice mafia and partly itemafia)

Shinori seems like town even though that role claim is terrible

has Kay claimed (I might have missed it if she did)?

also, Elie, my grammar skills are pretty bad, but your post with that 'if' sounded like it solidifies your point on me being town than making it a variable.

i requested to be replaced because i'm going to be extremely busy the rest of the week/weekend

so have fun guys

confirmed scum

sources: Carnival Phantasm, PMD2

oh wait, was Carnival Phantasm the game where she was having panic attacks? If so then nevermind, but I still don't like the playerslot

confirmed scum

sources: Carnival Phantasm, PMD2

really Prims

I thought you'd be better than to assume such a thing

Because stuff happens to people irl

whether she's scum or not can't be determined from that alone, and while it might be a theme, you can't assume that at all

unfortunately, I have troubles reading her

I found her scummy in SFMM2 and she turned out town (if it was Blade, I would agree with you though)

role cop sounds like a pretty good mafia role though, but I would still rather lynch Proto or Elie

any thoughts from anyone else?

i'm not going to stay around if i'm just going to fall behind more

what do you mean by falling behind?

I literally have to read 4 pages before I can post

Okay, looks like this will be necessary. I am King Dedede, Town Rolecop.

nice job claiming an extremely powerful town role twenty minutes before deadline

great way to make us paniclynch, really

really Prims

I thought you'd be better than to assume such a thing

Because stuff happens to people irl

whether she's scum or not can't be determined from that alone, and while it might be a theme, you can't assume that at all

"rest of the week" is mainly going to be spent on the night phase. She'd be back in time for the end of D2 so that's typically more a V/LA notice than anything else

I view scum!Levity as likely to not care, provide insufficient amounts of scumhunting compared to her town self, then get demotivated and sub out. Plus, general gut feel about her posts. I think she would have been all "no manix is obvtown you fucks" if she was town though I might just be projecting.

don't really like pushing gut/meta cases but I feel pretty strongly about this read, whoever replaces into that slot gets to fight me

Well, in the past couple mafia I have been in it was mafia full cop. So...If she is our rolecop...I don't want to lynch her.

This might sound ridiculous, but is there any chance shes claiming rolecop to try and get a counterclaim so the maf knows who the real rolecop/cop is? Dang, I wish this wasn't so close to phase end is the problem.

Also Blitz, how do you feel about the eclipse lynch compared to the other two? I don't think there's enough support for the wagons you want.

so Strawman, what do you suggest we do?

and also, she claimed role cop, unless the mafia has a role cop (which she would have to be) she could only either be the real town role cop meaning there is an alignment cop as well and that would also mean (if she is town) that Shinori is also most likely town (so that we can't lynch on roles alone)

Kay don't let this be a repeat of SFMM2 please.

Why is King Dedede a rolecop?

Because I can make Waddle Dees take someone's role PM.

nice job claiming an extremely powerful town role twenty minutes before deadline

great way to make us paniclynch, really

Obviously I would rather not give the mafia a target unnecessarily, sorry.

I was talking to Proto one time on cool it would be for Mafia to be a networker and thinking that if Kay is telling the truth and so is Shinori, there is a good chance town sounding roles can be scum roles

plus as you had said earlier, Eclipse has been kinda weird

but I am not sure