Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

(vote is on proto cuz i endorse this wagon and also excellen is supertown so i'm sheeping him. dont' know if i'll still want proto lynched the most after a re-read but it's a pretty good bet)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, @Everyone, if you don't have a vote target, please target Proto, just don't hammer him yet.

Thanks for understanding that we need to get the mole out of the ground.

Hold up Blitzy, I'm getting there

I'm rereading the thread first, because I don't want to charge in headfirst and make a rash decision about this. The day just started, remember?

I do admit Proto (from memory) didn't look that great D1, I wasn't sure on whether I'd jump on a Proto wagon on D1. But I didn't feel the Subi lynch D1 either.

Let me finish my reread first.

Sorry, I had this open before the phase ended (my previous post) and didn't check the Mafia subforum since then. Anyways, it's great that the Serial Killer is finally dead, but I'm not the one who shot him. I don't think Strawman did, either, so that leaves me to suspect Subieko.

##Vote: Subieko

I wouldn't roleclaiming though, but I doubt it'll help much.

Now I really wanna see what Subi has to report. Proto's response is perfectly logical and equally unhelpful; it doesn't say much about himself, and that's kind of what I'm looking for.

so this phase is gonna be a proto versus toss up?

Het proto how about you start defending yourself against the accusations I made? Cause all you've used as your defense up till now is ignoring them and trying to make other look scummy. For bad reasons at that I might add.

Subi may not be able to report anything though. There are plenty of roles that don't alert their target that they were targetted. At this point, confirmation would be nice, and as long as Subi can report something, it gives us something to work with.

What were your accusations again, Excellen? The only events of Day 1 were the bandwagons on Blues, Shinori, Kay, and Clipsey!, and the latter three's roleclaims under pressure. I talked about most of those stuff, and also added that Subieko was suspicious. Or was there something else I said that makes you suspicious of me?

quick note (yes, I'm still rereading):

iirc, Excellen made a fairly large post during D1 with why he thought you were scummy; the post where he voted you.

=> goes back to reread

hey guys hey guys

what if

scum can kill without being on the same stage as their target because otherwise this game would be really fucking unplayable for them

i'm also gonna take a guess and say nags didn't kill anybody on purpose because he -was- limited by stage and didn't want us to make the association

if not then thank you based doc

Subi may not be able to report anything though. There are plenty of roles that don't alert their target that they were targetted. At this point, confirmation would be nice, and as long as Subi can report something, it gives us something to work with.

didn't Straw say Kaoz told him that?

actually

proto are you the doctor. i have reason to believe that if you're somehow town, you're the doctor and the wagon's obviously gonna be on you all day so if you stopped nags' kill you might as well out that now so we don't spend the entire day, you know, lynching the doc

if not then the real doc should not out over this post!

-> Sheep a vote

-> Start musing about what the SK did

-> Completely ignore the dude you voted for

Proto needs to explain why the hell he's dodging all the issues about himself. . .but I don't like it when I hear someone telling the game to pile onto someone who hadn't spoken yet. I'm definitely waiting for Subi first.

didn't Straw say Kaoz told him that?

What i mean is if Straw is say, Oracle, would Subi be aware that she was targeted? I'm assuming that he's something else since he said she could report it, but I'm keeping my mind open until we hear something.

yeah i want to make a serious post but it's 3 am, should i stay up until 5 re-reading anyway???

also: if you want to target me tonight ill be on halberd as always

My vote on Subieko is to get him/her to talk. I'm not actually trying to lynch him/her.

Also, what issues are there that I need to address? As I said, I idled, so I have no further information about what may have happened last night.

protos a ninja i guess

this might just be the 3 am setting in but you're going to constantly throw around "I SURE DIDN'T TARGET ANYBODY LAST NIGHT" you might as well fullclaim since i don't think that's convincing anybody and scum can already assume you're not important or a roleblock target from that alone

voting somebody you don't think is scum isn't convincing anybody either