Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For calling you on your bullshit that you have done twice? You have no legitimate reason to lynch me and you're just making yourself seem EXTREMELY scummy. Everything you have said is complete crap and you should die.

shinori your an fucking idiot uninstall

i was hoping blitz would assume he was dead and claim scum

but yeah i'm not anything i've claimed to be.

lynching bananas is still the worst idea ever, if shinori is town, blitz is just playing to get the bigger threat lynched

i still have an instant out of being lynched tomorrow and this is 100% the truth so i hope scum realize they're picking a losing battle

also, just gonna let you know, even if you were/are the day vig and I was actually scum, I still wouldn't do that

eclipse: reactions, and to try and not get the town watcher lynched. it's not hard to go "jk i'm not actually ____" afterwards

[6] Serious Bananas: Manix, scorri, Elieson, Strawman, Blitz, Shinori

[6] Shinori: Iris, Proto, Prims, eclipse, BBM, Psych

bananas get in here and vote shinori seriously :(

NVM 5-6 now.

Also Prims I want your actual role PM in full at the start of D3. All this fakeclaiming and bluffing is making my head hurt at 3:48 in the morning.

eclipse: reactions, and to try and not get the town watcher lynched. it's not hard to go "jk i'm not actually ____" afterwards

I don't agree with this, but this seems like more of a play style argument than anything. I'm not interested in seeing the watcher lynched, either, but things are all tied up, and I don't like it one bit. NL is gonna suck the hardest.

we have 9 minutes

blitz stop being obvscum and unvote, you don't even have a reason to expect scum bananas, you're just playing contrary to me so you can get the town watcher mislynched

we won't nl if blitz stops being scummy and unvotes.............

come now Prims, stop being a hypocrite, the same concept applies for you too

Def think Iris SB and prims are scum buddies because iris voted me with little reasoning except pm at first, prims sheeped with no reasoning at first either all of this to stop SB from being lynched.