Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping eclipse would join me so i could redirect her to me like I had said. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kay.

also i explicitly set up the whole "i'm going to battleship halberd guys" thing while planning to switch stages D2 just to see who'd go to halberd over that (for, you know, ~analysis purposes~)

but then i only got two people each time

so lonely ;_;

Well... I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should save this for the day, but we have a role that can alter which stage someone goes to. I asked to go to Fountain of Dreams, not Brinstar. I asked Paperblade, and he confirmed that no mistake was made.

Unless SB flipped as scum.

wasn't gonna happen, sry

aside what i've already said, scum care more about surviving and bananas would've stuck around to vote and get the wagon off of him

bitch about the nl if you want but i'm pretty happy since we got the lynch off who is obviously a town-aligned watcher and get to lynch scum!blitz tomorrow

Bananas is completely new as well and wasn't around for any phase ends in his first game of SFM, just because he could be a non-caring scum doesn't mean he isn't going to flip scum, the possibility is there, you are just to thickskulled and too scummie to admit it.

I know NLs suck a whole lot, but Prims had it coming

Meaning this for Shinori

okay, first of all, my role is passive, so don't bother targeting me, unless you do not want to prove your role or want me to be at the other end and also if you actually turn out Maf, I will be very displeased.

That being said, let's discuss some other stuff {I have a topic, but I am not sure how the convo will be regarding it plus it might be more fun to talk about it during the day}

I have a claimed vanilla on this stage with me, I think, and I have two other people who I don't know if they have active roles or not or plan to use them, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fun night.

wasn't gonna happen, sry

I think it is obvious I will auto win the fight the next phase unless you can find a good enough excuse as to why you said right here SB is confirmed not mafia

it was probably better than a bananas lynch though a bananas lynch would've made blitz really obvious scum

lol, same thing I said about you, only that you better find a good excuse to keep yourself alive

Unless SB flipped as scum.

Which I still think would have happened. You can't assume that the watcher claim is a town role anyway. And now we have 1 proven and 2 claimed, and another possible investigative roles for town. Sounds like too many to me.

I'm more concerned about Prims powerwagoning to stop SB from being lynched. Specifically when he himself said powerwagoning is bad for town, and he looks really hypocritical right now. But hey, worry about that later when D3 actually comes around

Well... I'm not entirely sure whether or not I should save this for the day, but we have a role that can alter which stage someone goes to. I asked to go to Fountain of Dreams, not Brinstar. I asked Paperblade, and he confirmed that no mistake was made.

anyone else with this complaint, cause I would be expecting two, and one from yesterday

that wasn't a powerwagon, shinori was a viable wagon d2 and i was busting my balls to not get the town watcher lynched

no, the entire wagon was because of a flawed reason in the first place; ie PEOPLE should actually think properly instead of jumping to conclusions.

try again

And even then, it was still done very late in the phase and completely out of nowhere.

well shinori if you're actually town you're gonna hate me forever tomorrow. sorry

This implies what? Still willing to bet you are some type of vig or mafia, vig prlly can't shoot across stages so vig that can shoot in the daytime and you want to shoot me, or your a sniper of some sort.

And if you are mafia you could just kill me off and still be obvscum!prims, however I doubt you would do something like that, although you did do it in draft mafia.

Which I still think would have happened. You can't assume that the watcher claim is a town role anyway. And now we have 1 proven and 2 claimed, and another possible investigative roles for town. Sounds like too many to me.

I'm more concerned about Prims powerwagoning to stop SB from being lynched. Specifically when he himself said powerwagoning is bad for town, and he looks really hypocritical right now. But hey, worry about that later when D3 actually comes around

you know, if Eclipse, Elie and Prims are scum, they could easily fake a networking, just thought I should put that possibility out there, and Eclipse could be scum networker