Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

anyone else with this complaint, cause I would be expecting two, and one from yesterday

So you're expecting Subieko to be behind this? I thought of that, but decided against it because a role that alters plans like that seems kind of scummy, and Subieko admitting that she has a day action seems like too obvious a scumslip.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're expecting Subieko to be behind this? I thought of that, but decided against it because a role that alters plans like that seems kind of scummy, and Subieko admitting that she has a day action seems like too obvious a scumslip.

yeah, I never said it had to be a scum role, but I am saying Subi is behind it and it could be a good thing too and I would also like to remind everyone once again that the scummy roles are most likely town in this game because of role cop

anyone else with this complaint, cause I would be expecting two, and one from yesterday

If it's what you're thinking, then I'm surprised that no one brought it up yesterday. . .but why Brinstar, of all places? Eh, I'm not sure if I want Subi confirming/denying this ATM; she hasn't been on the radar, and I'm not sure if I like all this claim pushing.

I'm pretty sure that you'd be accusing me of being a scumworker unless I targeted you, but I don't trust you enough to do that. From D2, I'm fairly convinced that Elieson's town. I'll see what D3 brings.

eh. i don't really give a fuck, i'm not ~actually~ getting lynched tomorrow and have already established this

i don't have 100% confirmation bananas is town, it's just really obvious if you stop being scum trying to get the watcher lynched long enough to think about it

if i get shot overnight, then and least i'll have died fighting for something i believed in, and also town will know who to never trust as vig ever again

eh. i don't really give a fuck, i'm not ~actually~ getting lynched tomorrow and have already established this

don't try to pull the same thing Shinori did, you aren't gonna get away that easily

and Eclipse, even if you are a networker, it doesn't mean you are town

actually fuck it.

My prevalent thought when reading through this thread has been "I don't want anything to do with this". I'm going to go off and consider whether or not I want to be a pussy and sub out or not.

don't do it Excellen, it won't be fun if you do

don't try to pull the same thing Shinori did, you aren't gonna get away that easily

and Eclipse, even if you are a networker, it doesn't mean you are town

Then why the hell are you suggesting that "eclipse and Elieson might be mafia together"? And why do you keep pushing for claims in general?

blitz

why did you vote bananas over shinori?

i never got an answer

so far, I had a terrible feeling which may actually have nothing to do with the game, but let's just say I have a soft spot for the players playing mafia, and I wouldn't want someone to be insulted so bad that they will want to quit playing mafia.{this probably happened because of BS}

and on a side not, watcher may not be a fake claim and may actually be a maf watcher and yes that rule applies for redirector, but my gut said to go with watcher being scum

Then why the hell are you suggesting that "eclipse and Elieson might be mafia together"? And why do you keep pushing for claims in general?

if you hadn't noticed {which you actually did} every single game I was called scummy by you, it was because I was role fishing. Role fishing is something I love doing, and I am not going to stop doing it.

Because you're both scum, that's why. And so is Manix.

lol, exactly why it is fun to have you around

I'm a bit disappointed that no one else noticed this, but then again, this is the same game that suddenly let the tracker ignore people, so bleh.

I'm a bit disappointed that no one else noticed this, but then again, this is the same game that suddenly let the tracker ignore people, so bleh.

that reminds me, who did SB target and what were his results, I sill didn't find a post regarding that.

also:

vig, if you're not one of the people who totally hates me now, i'd like a shinori shot so we can actually have a flip to go on tomorrow. this isn't a jokepost

also:

vig, if you're not one of the people who totally hates me now, i'd like a shinori shot so we can actually have a flip to go on tomorrow. this isn't a jokepost

or we could have Prims shot and I win the fight automatically