Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

guys, I think we shouid talk about stages to minimize kill of confirmed town players and me and Psych should have a face off somewhere else

and yes my role upgrade says the same thing

Forgot to send this out, sorry about that.

Congratulations, you evolved into Blastoise!

Dear Blitz,

You are Blastoise.

k46Jj.png

Blastoise is the next evolutionary step after Wartortle. The thick jets of water they shoot from the cannons on their backs are strong enough to cut through steel plating. When in danger, they hide inside their armored shells. Blastoise is so popular among trainers that it's considered the definitive Water-type.

You now feel ready to fight.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, wait, I don't see Prims viewing the thread. Blues, can you post Prims' full claim instead? Because I know you have it.

I FUCKIN DONT HAVE IT I'M NOT A FULLCOP!

Also side note, if marth rolls town lynch fucking prims right away.

you do realize that him flipping town would confirm me as the doctor right

uhhh

are you guys sure that pokemon won't kill eachother based on type advantages when on the same stage?

because that's what it sounds like to me.

I think we don't need to worry about you, the mafia will do us a favor and kill you.

So then we just need to vig Proto.

ALSO BLITZ WHAT THE FUCK MAN? WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM SQUIRTLE AND THEN BLASTOISE?

I thought you were confirmed doc since you made those ridiculous claims

btw Prims, now that the cat's out of the bag, can you please full claim for the sake of me having my spreadsheet filled up?

i'm viewing as anon

Dear Helios,

You are Sandbag.

gFuJZ.png

An item that appears in the Home-Run Contest, where the goal is to do lots of damage to Sandbag, then send it flying as far as you can. It also appears in the regular game. If you smash it, a storm of confetti and items will burst out. Sandbag doesn't feel pain, though; in fact, it's happy to be of service.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Hey USER". USER will see you, carry you to a strategically save spot on the Stage and hide behind you. Any killing attempts on USER will hit you instead, allowing them to survive. You don't mind the beating though and will be fine. However, any direct killing attempts will still cause you to die since the killer will know what they are dealing with and plan accordingly. On the positive side, being an inanimate object, you won't get tired easily.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

I think we don't need to worry about you, the mafia will do us a favor and kill you.

us

Hey, Prims, I remember you once said that scumtells don't exist. What do you say to this?

You do know prims that if marth flipped as scum that would confirm me as town right?

That doesn't seem to bother you at all because you aren't thinking properly so whatever. I can do that too.

So then we just need to vig Proto.

ALSO BLITZ WHAT THE FUCK MAN? WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM SQUIRTLE AND THEN BLASTOISE?

squirtle was my actual role, blastoise was the upgrade I got after 10 hrs

check the stamps for confirmation

Whoa, activity explosion. Also, uh, I think Marth is scum and Shinori is town, and Blitz is scum bussing Marth. For a couple reasons. First off, meta. Town Shinori tends to get angry when he's about to get lynched/has a lot of suspicion on him. Town Marth sort of gives up and gets depressed, he doesn't get angry like he's doing right now.

Then, why I think Blitz is scum. On top of the other stuff, why didn't he out that he was Squirtle D2? People were already discussing how 4 pokemon characters were too many, his makes 5.

Lol I don't care, you won't get off me anyway lemme say whatever I want.

Also if I flip town(and I will) I still think Shinori's town simply because of all that flavor crap you gave him too so lol.

squirtle was my actual role, blastoise was the upgrade I got after 10 hrs

check the stamps for confirmation

No, you should've claimed Blastoise the first thing, instead of fuckin claiming squirtle and then blastoise.

You do know prims that if marth flipped as scum that would confirm me as town right?

That doesn't seem to bother you at all because you aren't thinking properly so whatever. I can do that too.

WRONG

you are confirmed scum for scum slipping and thanks to that, I knew you and Marth were buddies and Marth had to be scum full cop

Erm, no, it doesn't. Care to explain where you're getting these delusions?

Hey, Prims, I remember you once said that scumtells don't exist. What do you say to this?

he means saving town the trouble of lynching me but w/e he's basically dead right now

shinori is smart enough to be aware of his own town meta and abuse it. also he originally gave up and only came back to save himself when people were seriously wagoning him

Now what to you do when you waste a lynch and you lynch me and I DO flip town. Seriously what happens then to your thoughts. Even if you think I'm obv scum, what happens when I do flip town? Hm?

Whoa, activity explosion. Also, uh, I think Marth is scum and Shinori is town, and Blitz is scum bussing Marth. For a couple reasons. First off, meta. Town Shinori tends to get angry when he's about to get lynched/has a lot of suspicion on him. Town Marth sort of gives up and gets depressed, he doesn't get angry like he's doing right now.

I FUCKIN GAVE UP MAN!

Then, why I think Blitz is scum. On top of the other stuff, why didn't he out that he was Squirtle D2? People were already discussing how 4 pokemon characters were too many, his makes 5.

WHY WOULD BLITZ BUSS ME ANYWAY IF WE WERE SCUMBUDDIES, I MEAN HE WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT AND TAKE THE HIT. NOT TAE SOME OTHER DUDE AND SAY "Hey there, get lynched for us." Especially since the first thing he does when I come online is tell me to fire away stuff and starts finding me suspicious. WHY WOULD MAFIA DO THAT?

I'm fine with you guys thinking Blitz is scum, I'm not fine with you thinking I'm scum for stupid reasons= flavor.

Did I miss something? What scumslip did Shinori make?

he claimed I was a pok'emon and all other pok'emons should be looked into because I will turn out scum (according to him) when I never claimed and he didn't realize that

Apparently when I mixed up blitz and psych and I though blitz was ivysaur he bitched at me refused to say anything till i posted and then claimed squirtle saying I scum slipped and marth inspected him as scum.

If marth flips as town I'm defintely cleared because the whole reasoning behind me scum slipping is that marth inspected blitz and I knew he was a pokemon so if marth flips town and it's revealed that he did target iris and prims i couldn't have known blitz's role.

And if he's scum I've been the person who's been wanting him lynched the most the entire game and people that I was scummy for wanting him lynched for most of the game, proto being one of those people yourself.