Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the reason why "not all day actions are in" is because I haven't chosen a stage. This is intentional. I want as much out of this day phase as possible.

I still want people to answer my question. What if you lynch me and I flip town? Same for marth. What if we both flip town upon these lynchs what do you think?

Proto chose to just say that apparently I'm a death godfather while being a redirector which is just bull. I want other people to say stuff. Now I'ma try to sleep.

Okay according to Kaoz choosing a stage is not considered an action so since Marth is at a super majority phase should have already ended.

So um

You have a ten minute extension to change your stages.

The reason why I didn't like that self-vote was because it didn't say anything about who you thought was bad/good, and when you were saying who you thought was scummy, you didn't bother voting for them. Psych had the right idea - you vote for who you want to see lynched.

That's exactly my point. Because votes should be taken seriously. If you vote becomes, ehhhhh, that guy sounds a bit weird, and then you find the voter suspicious for voting for a stupid, I mean, come on, it's not supposed to be like that. I was pressured to analyze purely subjective posts and vote on D1 and chose Subieko, and then people found me scummy for finding Subieko scummy when her posts weren't scummy and I never wanted her lynched or anything. I do NOT find people scummy for purely subjective posts, so I didn't want to vote anybody. I want to vote for players that either need to answer some critical questions, or that I want lynched, provided that the lynch is feasible. Before Blues claimed, I didn't want anyone else lynched except Shinori, but I had nothing new to add to Shinori's case from the previous day.

I re-examine who wanted you lynched. I'm beginning to think that my exhaustion is due to my lack of dinner, so I'm going to remedy that. I don't know if this'll work, but I asked Kaoz to count my "stage vote" fifteen minutes from now. Otherwise, I'm gonna be stuck on 'shroom Kingdom, and I don't want a repeat of N2.

I don't think Squirltle exists and one of the pokemon claims have to be scum so last dude is Proto. :3 For like, sheeping Prims for no reason.

"Hey, this guy doesn't fit in."

"Yeah, who would want to be different?"

"Yeah, being unique is so 20th century."

And so you all went clubbing. And by that I mean you clubbed Bluedoom to death. He was Sothe, Mafia Cop.

Dear Bluedoom,

You are Piplup.

NLz51.png

A Penguin Pokémon. It's one of the starter Pokémon received from Professor Rowan when the player departs from the Sinnoh region. It's a Water type, so it's strong versus Rock and Ground types. It's very cute but filled with pride-- it hates to accept food from people. When it levels up, it evolves into Prinplup.

You have no special abilities. You wish you could be like your idol though.

This can't be! King Dedede, the greatest penguin of all times, your idol, has died! You can't believe it, how could something like this ha-- hey, what's that over there right next to his corpse? When nobody is looking, you pick up a book with the title "Detective 101". It may not be the most ethical thing to do, but you decide that you must avenge Dedede's death and take the book with you.

From now on, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - USER, how is it going?". You will start to chat with USER, and following the instructions in the book, be able to get them to tell you their role.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

... Wait no, that's not right.

It's in here somewhere.

Really.

I swear!

Just be patient!

Just hold tight!

Hold tight!

OH BABY HOLD TIGHT

SHE SAID ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

SHE SAID ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT

SHE SAID HOOOOOOOLD OOOOOOOOOON

Wait

What was I doing?

Oh right

The role PM.

Dear Bluedoom,

You are Piplup.

NLz51.png

A Penguin Pokémon. It's one of the starter Pokémon received from Professor Rowan when the player departs from the Sinnoh region. It's a Water type, so it's strong versus Rock and Ground types. It's very cute but filled with pride-- it hates to accept food from people. When it levels up, it evolves into Prinplup.

You have no special abilities. You wish you could be like your idol though.

This can't be! King Dedede, the greatest penguin of all times, your idol, has died! You can't believe it, how could something like this ha-- hey, what's that over there right next to his corpse? When nobody is looking, you pick up a book with the title "Detective 101". It may not be the most ethical thing to do, but you decide that you must avenge Dedede's death and take the book with you.

From now on, during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - USER, how is it going?". You will start to chat with USER, and following the instructions in the book, be able to get them to tell you their role.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

There it is.

Wait that was the fake again, wasn't it?

Shit

Sorry guys.

... I'll find the real one real quick.

Ah, here we go.

Fuck you, he was Piplup, Town Backup Role Cop.

Nice job on lynching the town cop twice in the same game.

[spoiler=Votals][10] Marth: Prims, Manix, Elieson, BBM, StSS, Subieko, Psych, eclipse, Shinori, Marth, Shinori, Shinori, Marth

[2] Tables: Serious Bananas, Iris, eclipse

[1] Proto: Proto

[0] BBM: Marth

[0] Iris: Subieko, Elieson

[0] Blitz: Psych Shinori, Subieko, Prims, BBM, Shinori, Marth

[0] Elieson: Strawman

[0] Manix: eclipse

Day ended here.

Voteless: Cap'n Flint, Tableskitty

Battleship Halberd - BBM, Iris

Brinstar -

Castle Siege - Manix, Prims, Serious Bananas, StSS

Fountain of Dreams - eclipse, Shinori, Subieko, Tableskitty

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 - Blitz, Elieson, Luster Purge, Psych

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends on Monday, July 16th, 8AM GMT.

Edited by Paperblade

I question the fact that both ivysaur and squirtle had to evolve and charizard was just charizard already.

Figured I would just state this cause it was weird to me.

don't ask silly questions

Honestly I find it weird that Blitz can evolve twice whle all the other claims( me, Proto and Psych) can upgrade only once.

I mean really, how does that not scream fake? Or maybe its true but honestly I find something wrong with it.

what the fuck do you mean by twice?

Hey guys Subieko can't use her ability today! (Sorry)

Also, if Marth turns up town I think we should be on Blitz because he is the one with the late squirtle/blastoise claim and calling out the supposed scum slip and whatever else that is making this such a huge deal.

agreed, but I am confident I am right

:facepalm:

MARTH, WHY DID YOU OUT PRIMS' ROLE?! That's exactly what the town DIDN'T need. UGH.

It looks like there's a bunch of people that went and did things on their own. ;/

On the upside, that's kind of who I wanted to talk to. . .now the only question is who. . .(notthatsubtlehint)

MARTH, WHY DID YOU OUT PRIMS' ROLE?! That's exactly what the town DIDN'T need. UGH.

i claimed it myself though honestly he didn't need to out that i can't self-protect

what the fuck do you mean by twice?

Squirtle->Wartortle->Blastoise

I think I brought up the double evolution thing with Marth but he quickly claimed rolecop afterwards so...

i claimed it myself though honestly he didn't need to out that i can't self-protect

*doesn't remember*

*invokes the power of ISO briefly*

I see. Eleven minutes apart. Though I still don't agree with Marth copypastaing your role.

Huh, I really need to work on having a stronger opinion. I knew that was going to happen and I warned against it but then I got talked out of my opinion too easily. Well shit.

Also I have a question for Prims and SB. What are you opinions on Manix? Like do you think he could be mafia? I have a reason for asking and I have my own idea, but I'm curious as to what you two think.