[FE7] Support Chain Draft Redux

Jedi

So you may have seen this old draft http://serenesforest...showtopic=27243 I will not be participating in this one

Well I'm gonna do one similar minus the weapon drafting

"Each drafter will receive Hector, Marcus, Athos, Eliwood, Lyn, Merlinus, and Ninian/Nils for free. The remaining 36 units will be drafted in a randomized snake order draft. Karla is packaged with Bartre to create an even 35 units, or 7 picks per drafter. However, unlike a normal draft, where every unit is up for grabs, your pick must be connected to the unit you selected in the previous via the support list. For the first round, you must a selected a unit that supports with one of the free units."

Also you are to Skip Lyn's mode going straight to Hectors Hard Mode.. [due to a mistake of mine this may cost some of you a restart I apologize]

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors or Chests, talking to Fargus in Chapter 17x, or Seizing Castles in Chapter 25.

3. All Gaiden Chapters except 19xx, 23x and 28x are required to be visited. 23x and 28x may be visited at the player's discretion, and don't count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

4. Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Matthew is free for Chapter 11.

2. Meatshielding is allowed for Chapter 13x.

3. Lyn, Kent, Sain and Wil are free for Chapter 16.

4. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

Characters

What you see is what you get.. just a box that's empty

Teams

SB: Fiora, Florina, Serra, Matthew, Guy, Wil, Rath

Shota Sigurd - Kent, Heath, Louise, Erk, Nino, Legault, Jaffar

Hawk King: Hawkeye, Pent, Canas, Vaida, Harken, Bartre/Karla, Farina

Baldrick: Oswin, Priscilla, Sain, Isadora, Geitz, Dorcas, Renault

Sharpy: Lowen, Rebecca, Raven, Lucius, Karel, Dart, Wallace

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda overloaded right now, so I'll wait until I wake up tomorrow morning. If you don't get people by then, I'll think about it.

I'm kinda overloaded right now, so I'll wait until I wake up tomorrow morning. If you don't get people by then, I'll think about it.

Alrighty

I really dont like FE7 all that much and I have 2 other drafts in progress but I havent done a FE7 draft and I want to get to know this game better so... I'll join.

I assume this is HNM? and Marcus is free forever? Some drafts have him free only until a certain chapter.

I really dont like FE7 all that much and I have 2 other drafts in progress but I havent done a FE7 draft and I want to get to know this game better so... I'll join.

I assume this is HNM? and Marcus is free forever? Some drafts have him free only until a certain chapter.

Yes, Hector's Hard Mode and Marcus is Free Forever, I'm using mostly the same rules as the previous support draft. Plus it seems as if Hector Hard Mode allows Marcus most of the time so yea, thanks for joining btw

HNM isnt Hector Hard Mode...

Oh well, its not that hard.

OOPS I read that has HM not NM... sorry noes.gif

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Its all good. You might want to make it normal instead of hard though. Lots of people dont like HHM cause its too hard.

It doesnt matter to me. I like a challenge.

Why do most of FE7 draft's lack Lyn's Mode? Not in, btw, I have another HHM draft to do.

I honestly don't know myself haha, and ok.

Alrighty with that we have everyone... remember your first pick has to have a Support Link with one of the free units so look at the support tree, I believe your first picks will be out of this lot

Lowen

Harken

Fiora

Isadora

Oswin

Matthew

Florina

Serra

Farina

Rath

Kent

Wil

Wallace

Hawkeye

Nino

Vaida

Your Turn Order Is as Such

SB

Shota Sigurd

Hawk King

Baldrick

Sharpy

Edited by Jedisupersonic

@ Jedi - You think you could edit the OP so the teams are listed in the same order that we are drafting in?

BTW if im not around for my next pick, im obviously gonna take Pent.