Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

Oh good, it was just a host error. Reading, then.

@Paperblade: I'm pretty sure that nowhere in the rules does it say that.

@Cam, that's not a helpful attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up and I have a massive hangover. So I'm just gonna make a quick post real quick, and I will get caught up in a few hours.

I have had CPS convo's with two people, one being Paperblade, and the other being Levy.

I also have a message for the two of you, I finally got at least partial confirmation from Excellen about what I talked to the two of you about.

Also I started a conversation with BBM like ~25 minutes ago. Since Bizz claims she has 3 conversations up, someone should try to start one with her just to confirm she's not lying.

Yeah probably. I think that lynching him at this time is pointless since presumably we have a Doctor or something like that to protect BBM, so lynching him would just be a mislynch whereas if we keep him alive we have a chance of hitting mafia and if they kill him well lol, his role didn't do anything while alive and they killed someone who wasn't really doing all that much. If a Doctor or something is killed we could consider lynching him just to keep BBM alive another night.

I still want an Iris lynch just because I feel most other people are protown and I don't want like the sixth cop lynch in a row.

Also the thing about people starting CPSes with Bizz applies to me too; there's no cost since a failed attempt doesn't waste a CPS.

Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy, but I should be able to do things now...I think.

I'm not getting much of a scum or town read from anyone, unfortunately. It just looks like everyone is confused because D1 (including myself). /veryhelpful

If you'd like me to give my thoughts on anything else, ask away. I might have missed some things while reading.

Just again I would like to say that it's entirely possible that I will die N1 because of my role. And if not N1, there's still a chance every night that I could die because of it. So if two people turn up dead, try not to spend too much discussion on that and focus on more important things.

just in case

This was Bizz's softclaim.

Also, hey, Nightmare's here. If you don't have any town/scum reads, can you give your opinions on me, seeing as I'm the player with the most votes on them right now?

Also, I don't know what Cam's playing at, but I think Aere or Strawman would make better targets right now.

Strawman posts like 10 minutes before we thought I was getting lynched, saying he's "uncomfortable about my lynch", as if there was still something we could have done had the phase actually ended at that time. And Aere, that last post was half bad and half flat-out wrong. I'm choosing Aere over Strawman right now because while that last post seemed like a way that he could look townie after my flip, IIRC he did defend me once earlier as well.

##Unvote, Vote: Aere

Also, hey, Nightmare's here. If you don't have any town/scum reads, can you give your opinions on me, seeing as I'm the player with the most votes on them right now?

My opinion on you? I'm willing to vote you just for those LOL HOSTS PLEASE SUB HIM OUT messages.

On a serious note, I don't think much of you, but this alarms me:

But reaction tests with no reasoning behind them are dumb. Why should Strawman pay any attention or react at all to a randomly placed vote with no reasoning behind it?

I dunno what you have against reaction tests. What's it to you if a player pays attention to it or not? Reaction votes would only be suspicious if they're employed frequently by a single person, or some other similar scenario. I guess this has already been talked over though, so I'm not adding much, but it was still a little weird so I felt like I had to mention it.

Um, I can't really contribute much more than this. Everyone else already beat me to the punch of everything else, including what I mentioned above (sort of?), but I'm just saying that since you asked. I would say that just that and your other posts don't make you scum, tbh, so I'd hold off on lynching you, especially given your claim. I think Rapier was a more appropriate choice. Speaking of which...

##Vote: Rapier

I'll go sleep on that.

oright

##Vote: Aere

Obviously I don't want a rolecop lynch, anyone with their votes not switched on BBM after seeing that should explain why, too. Aere's recent posts haven't been looking great either.

Votals

[4] BBM: Rapier, Helios, Levity, Aere, Strawman

[3] Aere: Strawman, BBM, Iris scorri

[1] Cam: Shinori, Rapier, eclipse, BBM

[1] Iris: Paperblade, Levity, eclipse

[1] Raper: Nightmare, eclipse, Levity, Strawman, Paperblade, BBM

[0] Nightmare: Paperblade

[0] Paperblade: Shinori

[0] Elieson: Cam, Aere

[0] Psych: scorri

[0] Shinori: Elieson, Paperblade, scorri

[0] scorri: Iris

[0] Strawman: Iris

[0] Levity: Helios

[0] eclipse: Rapier

[0] Helios: BBM

Voteless: Psych, scorri, Elieson, eclipse, Camtech

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

Phase ends in 11 hours, 55 minutes.

Bbm, I believe your rolecop claim. I'm still 50/50 on you're alignment though. It's kind of expected to see results now though from you, as you (so soon...) already claimed.

implying mafia aren't trying to get an easy mislynch on an inactive player

It's pretty much the reason why I'm not going to vote on Aere.

Well, I'm not going to risk by lynching the Rolecop. I've got a plan that, if he cooperates, will benefit both of us (who are looking the most scummy right now). He can investigate me on this Night, and tell me by CPS what is my role. If he guesses it right, he's the Rolecop; if not, he's a lying scum. Then, I'll ask him to confirm that I'm Town. We can kill two birds with one stone. So...

##Unvote

There is something that's bothering me about Shinori. Yeah, I may look like a hypocrite now (although for different reasons, I'm not going to vote him for saying there could be a SK), but his false dictomy has been bothering me. When he said that Straw and Bizz were Town because they were voting me, he didn't acknowledge the fact that they could be Town/Mafia respectively.

I want an explanation about that, because it's an easy way to cover a scumbuddy by voting the most scummy player at the moment and then saying "Oh, we made a mistake" if I flipped Town or "Oh, look, he's scum, that means we're Town" if I flipped scum, taking advantage of me by busing. His focus on Bizz and Straw specifically (he didn't acknowledge the rest of the people who had voted on me) also bothered me.

##Vote: Shinori