Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

it's a waste of a shot to kill me

shooting me n3 and lynching me d4 have the same effect - no kills on n4

Mod confirmed or role confirmed? Cause that seems silly and strong. you are basically un-killable by mafia then.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm thinking the idea is that i'm not supposed to out

i suppose it's not mod confirmed, but the role pretty much hints at it

Dear Camtech,

You are Erika Arendt

You are a small Jewish girl from Germany with a photographic memory. You have a catalogue of hidden valuable artwork called "The List of Hope" memorized. You were brought to Shanghai by a certain protector, and in Shanghai you are protected by Liu Fei-Yan.

Because you are a small child, you getting lynched or killed will cause an enormous uproar and various... things... to happen. In short, you are the Virgin.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

epicmafia says that virgin dying means there are no kills the following night phase

Excellen could you please respond to the question in my role pm

That sounds more like beloved princess where we can't do anything the next day actually.

But I still think it could be a fake, and Cam could be trying to explain never dying.

We can go for a policy lynch on Cam D4 if Psych flips town and I inspect Shinori and don't get a conclusively mafia role. But IMO there's a pretty good chance that Psych is scum, and we can end this today. I'm clear, Paper is clear, Iris is probably clear, and we can policy lynch Cam D4 if this doesn't get ended this day to clear him. It's got to be Shinori or Psych, and I'm leaning Psych because he still hasn't provided a satisfactory response to why he would hook Eclipse N1.

Paper votes for Psych.

Psych votes for Cam.

Cam votes for Shinori.

Shinori votes for Iris.

Iris votes for BBM.

BBM votes for Paper.

Something like this is what I think we should do if we want to test Paper's role today. If Paper is telling the truth, Psych should get lynched.

How was my response not enough though? I mean, there wasn't much else to do. I just think this will end up as a mislynch and that Shinori or Paper would be a better target.

Okay I'm home and updating SSBU

Dear Paperblade,

You are Pan Guang-Lin

You are the leader of the Qing Bang, a Shang-hai gang that used to be top dog. You were top dog for some years, however a couple of years this changed and the Hong Hua Hui took control over Shang-hai. You were kidnapped and tortured for a full year. Having been rescued you set on your way to cleanse Shang-hai of the Hong Hua Hui.

Because you are the leader the Qing Bang, all your lynch votes count as 2 votes. In short, you are the Mayor.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

idk who Shinori checked last night but I told him to check whoever was claiming Kenshiro because flavor led me to believe that would get his memories back (this is relevant since I believe if Shinori is town either me or Helios are his target since they are siblings and lovers respectively, but plot says Shinori's person got her memory back when she met Kenshiro again)

How was my response not enough though? I mean, there wasn't much else to do. I just think this will end up as a mislynch and that Shinori or Paper would be a better target.

When I asked why you hooked Eclipse, you said that you hadn't read the thread much, so you were deciding between Bizz and Eclipse.

WHy would you go for the namekill targets as town?

Because there's a reason they are name kills, and that's because they are usually good targets. Hell, see SSBM where eclipse is mafia.

It's safe to assume eclipse is usually scummy at the very least.

Dear Shinori,

You are Pan Yu-Ling

You are the sister of Pan Guang-Lin. You were promised to Mang Kuang-Yun as payment, however by that time you had already fallen in love with Kasumi Kenshiro. In a fit of rage Kuang-Yun kidnapped you, erased your memories and left you with a Northern Chinese warlord, who you came to replace. You came to Shang-hai to negotiate about your army's surrender the Japanese army

You have no abilities.

Heads-up I got this just recently.

Apparently it did end up changing.

Because there's a reason they are name kills, and that's because they are usually good targets. Hell, see SSBM where eclipse is mafia.

They're good targets because they're good players, and therefore a danger to the mafia, not because they're a danger to the town.

It's safe to assume Eclipse is usually scummy? What? Eclipse wasn't scum in this game, she wasn't scum in SFMM2, and a bunch of other games too.

This post is just bad. Can we please lynch Psych?

Not to mention how Bizz is the SK. So yeah, they were good targets.

Except if your hook on Eclipse had gone through, we very well might not have caught Kay or Strawman. Especially Kay, since Nightmare had bussed Rapier pretty effectively.

ok this post just makes no sense at all

i feel okay about a psych lynch now

##unvote

##vote psych

Paper votes for Psych.

Psych votes for Cam.

Cam votes for Shinori.

Shinori votes for Iris.

Iris votes for BBM.

BBM votes for Paper.

##unvote

##vote psych

cam are you listening? we're trying to prove paperblade's mayor role.

##Vote: BBM

Hmm. That was unexpected.

Alright, Snike. Have you been following this game at all? I can try giving a summary for you if you haven't, but it'd probably be bad because I have a shitty memory and biased because I think the person you're subbing in for is scum.

Ok so I guess we're mayor testing?

Cam, why are you gipping the mayor test?

##Vote:Cam