[FE8RR] Person Promo Draft

Paperblade

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so last night in ip chat last night someone got referenced to refa`s play through for a strategy for this but i can`t seem to find it anyone have a link to it? it would be appreciated

so last night in ip chat last night someone got referenced to refa`s play through for a strategy for this but i can`t seem to find it anyone have a link to it? it would be appreciated

Here ya go pal. Edit: I accidently linked the whole playlist and it played the 2nd vid not the first, Refresh for the first

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Started.

Prologue: 3/3

Yeah.

Chapter 1: 6/9

Knoll is a dick and doesn't proc SPD so he can't kill the boss on Turn 4.

Chapter 2: 5/14

Cormag missed like everything. :facepalm: and NPC Saleh didn't get turn-shaving crits like he did last time. Blearghhhh 2 turns behind already.

Chapter 3: 6/20

3 attackers instead of 2 made this quite a bit easier, as I could have Cormag and Knoll break the wall and then have Ewan walk through and kill something.

Chapter 4: 4/24

Cormaaaaaaag was quite good since he didn't face WTD against everyone. Also Knoll ORKOd the boss haha. He's turning out slightly better here than in my last RR draft, which is good as I'm going Knoll route this time.

Chapter 5: 5/29

Took a bit more time to visit all the villages and get the Guiding Ring. Fed Cormag the kill.

Chapter 5x: 7/36

Had Orson and Kyle destroy stuff on their way to the throne, with Kyle being carried part of the way.

Chapter 6: 2/38

Gave Knoll the Icon and Ewan the Shield before this chapter. Had Ewan use a Torch. Then Cormag picked him up, got danced, and then dropped him again as close to the boss as possible on Turn 1. On Turn 2, due to the Torch, they could both see and attack the boss. Fed Cormag the kill again.

Chapter 7: 5/43

CORMAG couldn't OHKO Murray with a Killer Lance crit or double Archers. Ugh. Well, still, he can fly! While Cormag and Knoll were doing that, Ewan went right and killed as much a he could, which turned out to be basically everything there.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Ugh, I got to C9, and for some reason, I didn't have the Guiding Ring in my inventory, so I redid everything from a save in C3. If I don't give description, it's because nothing's changed.

Chapter 3: 6/20

Chapter 4: 5/25

Aghhhh Cormag had less SPD than last time and couldn't double the Bonewalker in the bottom-left corner for the 4-turn like last time.

Chapter 5: 5/30

Chapter 5x: 7/37

Chapter 6: 2/39

Chapter 7: 5/44

Chapter 8: 6/50

Ewan basically killed everything while Cormag carried Knoll. The one good thing that's come out of this restart is how blessed my Ewan is. Taken at the end of C8.

superewan-1.png

I'm not going to lie, I'm actually kind of glad he has to promote to Sage instead of Mage Knight, because seeing him stuck with the comparatively shitty MK caps would depress me.

Chapter 9: 10/60

Cormag dropped Ewan (who promoted before the beginning of this chapter) south to slaughter everything, and then made his way back to help Forde and Knoll with the top. Duessel sorta waited behind and then rushed to recruit Joshua for the Speedwings.

Chapter 10: 4/64

Cormag dropped Ewan near the boss on Turn 1, and then Knoll on Turn 3. Turn 4, Ewan and Cormag teamed up to kill Pablo so that Knoll could seize. Meanwhile Forde held off the guys near your starting point and even killed a few.

Chapter 11: 6/70

I insta-promoted Artur so that he could Torch spam in this chapter. So both him and Natasha Torch spammed as much as possible, while Ewan went right and then down. Forde followed him basically just to pick off the Longbow Archer. Cormag went down and then into the room with the chest using a Door Key. Knoll stayed at the starting point to deal with the reinforcements.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Chapter 12: 9/79

I dun like this chapter.

Chapter 13: 6/85

Waited 4 extra turns for the Whip.

Chapter 14: 10/95

Hate this chapter. It's easier than C14 Eph, just more time-consuming.

Edited by BigBangMeteor