Jester Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I am back from the lake and calling scum on Luster Purge (or Proto, as it seems to be a popular nickname. whatever.) In that vein, it's tempting to call it on Psych, too, but I'll leave it as null.

Regarding the above post, I disagree strongly. We can do more than just taking shots after shots in the dark.

As for the Elieson situation, I think he's town but that his plan to get lynched (and help his winning condition in the process) went horribly wrong. It is possible that he faked everything, however, so I won't vote him. I would have voted CT075 for the above post, but the fact that he voted for Luster Purge makes me think that he's his scumbuddy.

Soon to call out a scumteam, maybe, but there's not much that can be done besides this since getting reads is hard in that kind of game. I'll ##Vote Blitz, however, since he's not on my list and didn't strike me as very scummy when I've read through the thread.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE LIST OF STUFF WE CALL PEOPLE, RELEVANT FOR THIS GAME:

- Luster Purge: Proto

- Cap'n Flint: Blitz

- Delirium: Core

- Serious Bananas: Bananas, SB

Everything else should be the same.

Regarding the above post, I disagree strongly. We can do more than just taking shots after shots in the dark.

explain plz

As for the Elieson situation, I think he's town but that his plan to get lynched (and help his winning condition in the process) went horribly wrong. It is possible that he faked everything, however, so I won't vote him. I would have voted CT075 for the above post, but the fact that he voted for Luster Purge makes me think that he's his scumbuddy.

i see

would you rather i

##unvote

##vote cam

instead?

because it works just as well

@eclipse - you forgot me?

Camtech, it's NOT a advantage to be scummy, because both Town and Mafia would want to eliminate the most Townish players, making it tougher for scummy players to win regardless of their alignment. At least in normal games, scummy players were likely to get lynched, but that doesn't apply here.

Also, I think you meant "It's basically guaranteed that there are more town than scum" and not the other way around.

Anyways

##Unvote: Psych

##Vote: Camtech

OMGUT

I wish Shinori had more votes, but Camtech has posted several times after he placed his Shinori vote. With everyone's uncertainty on who to vote, he should have suspected that Shinori might have been lynched, especially since Shinori hadn't self-voted, which he could have easily done so to place himself at 3 votes. A scum!Camtech would have unvoted Shinori and instead targeted somebody else imo, either a scumbuddy, or a Townie without an extra non-self vote. But by allowing Shinori, a now-confirmed Town, get lynched, I think Camtech seems very Townish to me.

Camtech, it's NOT a advantage to be scummy, because both Town and Mafia would want to eliminate the most Townish players, making it tougher for scummy players to win regardless of their alignment. At least in normal games, scummy players were likely to get lynched, but that doesn't apply here.

but that's my point exactly

Also, I think you meant "It's basically guaranteed that there are more town than scum" and not the other way around.

i still can't read

Fuck

##Unvote

##Vote Blitz

Obviously people think cam's unnecessary selfvote is town, while my opening selfvote is scum.

That's silly. And if I can't get a single person here to agree on me being a target, i'll vote blitz.

Wait. No.

tell me who to vote, syncs I'm incapable of determining a valid target on my own.

Blitz (2) - Zenax, Elieson

Camtech (2) - Blitz, Proto

Core (1) - Camtech

Proto (1) - Psych

Psych (1) - Core

Not Voting - Feralize, scorri

You have about 6 hours left in the day. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

scorri replaces Serious Bananas.

I read through everything, and if I had to guess at scum:

-Elieson. Acting scummy because scum wouldn't do so in a game like this (WIFOM) may be scum. *shrug*

-Proto. Trying too hard to appear town, this whole game, and now getting on Elieson's case about how he is so scummy.

Not sure about a third.

I'm going to vote for someone that really didn't catch my attention and isn't reacting to the votes on them; seems they're laying low a bit.

##Vote: Cap'n Flint / Blitz

explain plz

I don't think this warrants an explanation since we're already not doing it.

i see

would you rather i

##unvote

##vote cam

instead?

That works I guess.

Feral.

You think I'm scum for intently drawing attention to myself?

You think Proto is scum for calling me out on it?

That's awful reasoning.

On this premise, you are trying to get yourself lynched by looking like town.

Not only did you side with two opposing arguments, you voted for a player not reacting with votes on him. In this game, you want votes on yourself. Blitz not reacting is expected, imo.

FoS Feralize, because apparently it means something

That logic is so ass backwards that you can't possibly expect to attract votes towards yourself.

CRAP

I had completely forgotten to

Unvote

not lynching Cam, he is too passive

##Vote: Scorri

but she just left

so

##Vote: Zenex

also, I would still like to not be lynched, so would like it if you guys helped me find a good lynch target instead of sheeping me