Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, but if you were there after the Blitz shenanigans, why didn't you scumhunt on the people who were there then. And I'm not sure if you've said, but what are your opinions on Blitz now? Still think he's scum?

I don't even remember if there was anyone else there at the time I got back :/

re Blitz: Still don't like what he did. Leaning a scumread still.

You can have some thoughts that are the same as others, I just expect you to have some thoughts that are different too.

which I do???

-Bizz: didn't like her vote hop from Blitz to me, but is looking a little better since

-Marth: Needs to stop fluffing

-BBM: yeah I don't need to explain because I already have (even if it was annoyance driven)

etc.

I think Flint was right in not letting eclipse off instantly, seeing as the claim came out of nowhere and I don't think it was really needed at that point.

nope nope nope

Survivors generally claim immediately these days because it helps them to achieve their wincon by not being a focus point for town or scum

I don't like how easily Manix is giving up here, it seems unnatural for him.

you clearly haven't seen me play when I'm annoyed, then

but whatev, I'm not going into self-meta any further

Lol at Blitz prod-voting me while I'm asleep. I don't like his constant bugging of Eclipse (now Iris) because IMO it's a waste of time. Yes I see what his intention was and what he was trying to get at, but like I said I think it was a waste of time. Focus on scumhunting you're supposed to lowkey figure out the scumteam for us. Meta says he's town though regardless of his...unorhodox...methods.

Shinori and Bizz look like an intown fight. Shinori stop being so paranoid lol. Bizz quit tunneling Manix. Other than that you guys are alright cuz you're actually trying to scumhunt.

Which leads to Manix. I don't know what to think of him exactly at this point. He's either emotional town or not giving a shit scum. He normally votes for himself as a townie to try and prove a point. Theoretical cop should investigate him N1.

Not liking Marth's play right now. He's done absolutely nothing worth noting so far. When you come back do a little scumhunting please okay thank you.

##Vote Serious Bababas

Inactivity isn't a scumtell. Lurking isn't even a scumtell. But active lurking? Yeah doesn't look good for you mate. Try posting some quality and at least try to scumhunt. Right now to me you look the scummiest.

Oh yeah I forgot to say wrt the vote on Serious Bababas I didn't like how he agreed with prodding Eclipse/Iris for the wrong reasons. Looked noobscum to me.

Laptops gonna die though so i'll bbl

##Unvote

Manix is looking better with that last post.

##Vote: Marth

Scum Marth generally does a lot of pointing at things and taking both sides.

oh fuck its that signature townie move Manix always makes. What do you guys think about that?

Also guys, we still need Aere, SB and Helios to say stuff, hold your horses, this rides not over yet.

He says Manix is doing what he always does as town, self-voting (which is true enough), but he says it in a way that doesn't really give you an idea what he thinks of it. Like, "oh shit, Manix does this a lot as town, but then is he really town?"

Scum: Marth

Leaning scum: Shinori

Neutral: everyone else

Town: Bizz

Helios, I don't know why you think Blitz's meta suggests town. He's played the same, and typically gets killed early, in the mafias that I've been in with him.

BBM why the switch from Manix?

Aere, as scummy as Blitz acts at times, he's only been Mafia once and town almost every other time. So meta suggests he's town lol.

Hi guys. Took a nap (more like a six hour long long sleep...) after work, but I've read through most of the thread by now, will say something else after finishing next two pages.

Also Iris, you need to exist. Just because clipsey claimed 3rd doesn't mean you should stand around and do nothing

Sorry? I don't really get what's your problem; trying to put attention on inactives esp. when they haven't posted yet isn't a good idea. ;/

Sorry? I don't really get what's your problem; trying to put attention on inactives esp. when they haven't posted yet isn't a good idea. ;/

I'm just saying you should of probably said something, but since you were asleep, I'm okay with that. Just making sure.

soz if that made you uncomfortable

##Unvote

Manix is looking better with that last post.

##Vote: Marth

Scum Marth generally does a lot of pointing at things and taking both sides.

He says Manix is doing what he always does as town, self-voting (which is true enough), but he says it in a way that doesn't really give you an idea what he thinks of it. Like, "oh shit, Manix does this a lot as town, but then is he really town?"

Scum: Marth

Leaning scum: Shinori

Neutral: everyone else

Town: Bizz

Tbh I wanted to see what Shinori would say because he was all "Oh Blitz does his thing everytime" and Manix just did what he always does as town so heh. And I already did say manix looks town so w/e.

Also sorry can't be on for too long, just reading, will bbl.

Everything read.

Currently, most of you guys all null tells, which isn't good, but it's only about 24 hours in so far. And I forgot some people were in the game until the last page when they posted. (I'm looking at you [other] inactives: Aere/Helios/SB).

Manix and Shinori lean townish, but only because of meta, so can't say for sure. I actually dislike what Blitz has had to say so far, and I find it a little scummy. Bananas looks weird for agreeing, but not that bad in comparison to Blitz's tunneling.

I apologize for being asleep and not using my computer until later. I post when I'm around though and nothing has really changed since I last posted so I guess right now this is pointless but whatever.

I can't get reads on Shinori. He's acting relatively normal, with his typical emotional outcries, as is Bizz. What annoys me is the headbutting that seems to occur so frequently between those two.

The only strong scum read I have is from Blitz. Who is also reading the thread as I type. He needs to explain himself.

I thought I had my vote on Blitz before, and I have strong suspicions Levy and Shinori are arguing townies. Shinori more so. Blitz is scummy in all of the

yeah,in xenoblade, lol

nope nope nope

Survivors generally claim immediately these days because it helps them to achieve their wincon by not being a focus point for town or scum

tell me where did Eclipse/Iris claim survivor?

also blitz isn't exactly off of the hook, lol

he just unvoted a player that hasn't been here to switch onto another player who hasn't really been here for the serious phase and I find that kind of pointless?

lol, if I wanted to be off the hook, I would have been off the hook by now

anyways, the reason I was prodding Helios is cause I wanted to give Iris some space, I can't put pressure on her if I am already putting pressure on her and besides I was hoping the sub (as in Iris) would be more helpful to us.And I am hoping she keeps up with reads on people

@Shinori, I don't mind people acting crazy, but I do mind you jamming my scumdar, so you better be scum hunting in me stead if you plan on keeping this up.

And while you are at it, you better arrange the two scenarios in two different sections so that it is simple to understand (not quoting you for that very reason that it is to long to post)

Unvote

##Vote:Shinori

share some of your actual reads and not walls of thoughts

yeah,in xenoblade, lol

goddammit don't reference ongoing games, please. Since clipsey isn't around to say it, I will

tell me where did Eclipse/Iris claim survivor?

> Claims 3rd

> yep

What other 3rd party do you suggest then, Blitz? SK is out for very obvious balance purposes. Don't even think about cult, that's much the same.

goddammit don't reference ongoing games, please. Since clipsey isn't around to say it, I will

> Claims 3rd

> yep

What other 3rd party do you suggest then, Blitz? SK is out for very obvious balance purposes. Don't even think about cult, that's much the same.

I have some theories and I would rather keep them to myself at the moment and I am not answering anything further about it.And I want Iris to contribute further.

IF i flip town: Levy, manix, Blitz, marth, and now you BBM.

If i flip scum: SAME FUCKING THING.

I would call this a scum slip if you hadn't proved me wrong in SSBU

Tbh I find Aere not saying anything at all. Nothing fruitful at least. I meanc ome on man you could've come up with at least something new! Same with SB, but at least he's doing more talking.

I'm still wary of Blitz and honestly I find your recent post about justifying your vote on Helios bad. I mean look Iris and Helios were both sleeping at that time. I mean come on you didn't need to vote to make that happen. You could've just yelled or something.

##Unvote

##Vote: Aere

Sorta feel this vote will get me somewhere but eh.

I don't have anything to say. I think I've justified my Blitz vote, and I don't have anything new to add to the table. If you're wary of Blitz, vote him?

Assuming I am voting on Blitz. If not,

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

I don't have anything to say. I think I've justified my Blitz vote, and I don't have anything new to add to the table. If you're wary of Blitz, vote him?

Assuming I am voting on Blitz. If not,

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

since you have such a strong reason for voting for me, I will be looking forward to those strong reasons of yours

Hey guys, I made a host error. I gave us a 72 hr Day Phase, when the rules clearly call for a 48 hr phase.

We are currently minutes away from the 32 hr mark, and would like to keep it that way.

Thus, all upcoming days will run under 48hr time limits. Today will remain 72 hrs long (unless a hammer occurs of course).

So remember, close to 40 hrs left in this phase.