Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

Quick thoughts before i leave for work.

Blitz is scummy and all that for his push against eclipse and i find it weird but then after the point in fact SB ended up agreeing with it even though it was stated that's a scum tell. Really I don't think actual scum would be silly enough to do that afterwards, but I don't know how smart SB is could be completely tricking us.

The biggest point I feel that one of SB or blitz is most likely going to flip scum.

##Unvote:

##Vote: SB

I really don't like the small conversation between SB and BBM. Feels like coaching while in thread. More in-depth thoughts when i get back from work. After thinking a bit more, Levy is most likely town, I'm wary of BBM, one of SB or blitz is most likely scum but i'm leaning more towards SB. Neutral read on mostly everyone else. Manix is confusing me, will iso him again when i get back from work later today.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why it was so short was because I didn't want to waste more time we had arguing about something that doesn't benefit the town in any way shape or form, so as soon as I realized my mistake I dropped it. Is that good enough explanation for you?

Host Notice. Please check your rolePMs. I have made several changes, mostly relating to grammar. If any changes were made that can be read as changing your role, please ask me to clarify in your RolePM.

I did votals for myself, so if anyone wants those, I will post them, unless Elieson wants to do them, too. So far it looks like the "wagons" are on Blitz and SB.

Also, :/ @ the phase end time, if it's in 6 hours, I'm pretty sure that Blitz won't be able to come back and claim.

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

I can be convinced to go back onto Blitz, depending on if SB will improve, but it irks me so much that SB has been active lurking for the past few posts, despite me not posting that much, I can safely say that I've said more things relevant despite a lower post count. SB's voteless and hasn't done any scumhunting left, and it's not even inactivity that's a scumtell, it's the active lurking.

Phase End is in roughly 31.5 hrs, per my mistake, for this day phase only.

This is 1am tommorow, EST, midnight CST, 10pm today WST (American Mainland timezones listed), or just 0000 GMT -5.

Votals, I can present later. Lame Phone

Edited by Elieson

Thank you Elieson. <3

Now if SB can shape up and do real scumhunting.

By the way, rereading through, I noticed that Manix selfvoted for himself, and that Marth said that was a surefire sign of Marth "doing that town thing"; however, I think after SSBU, Manix has been consciously aware of what he needs to act like to act town, so I take back what I said about him being a townish read (read: null).

Marth is coming across to me as really unhelpful, and flip flopping a lot. 3 posts in a row from him saying he's uncertain, no real details in his posts, they're mostly fairly short and a few of the more recent ones have just been prodding at people to post. I don't usually post too much just because I'm unsure of myself and don't want to end up with a bunch of votes on me if I do say something that doesn't make complete sense (yay...), and I'm honestly having a hard time picking up reads on a lot of people (and without reads, no scum hunting) and don't want to come across as echoing.

I'd prefer you all to not lynch me today as nothing would come of it, the result would be the same as a no lynch - and we know how well that went in SSBU, the town lost because of it. Since it's a small game we have to make our lynches count, and the guy who I'd be most comfortable lynching right now if Marth.

##Vote: Marth

I'm trying to avoid basing too many of my reads on meta

I'll be back

Frankly if you are doing this why aren't you voting me? I don't like that and that doesn't help the scenario that I think you are scummie-ish.

Frankly if you are doing this why aren't you voting me? I don't like that and that doesn't help the scenario that I think you are scummie-ish.

Why I think you're town has nothing to do with your meta, but this post is disturbing. What are you talking about? Have you been super self-conscious about how you've looked in this game or something? Because before this post I legitimately felt you were just paranoid town unable to make a solid decision but making efforts to find significant interactions between people; this post, however, makes you look like paranoid scum.

[6:48:06 PM] shinori8: sorrry

[6:48:18 PM] shinori8: This is a partial response to battle city finals thingie

[6:48:23 PM] shinori8: i started drinking hours ago

[6:48:24 PM] shinori8: cause

[6:48:26 PM] shinori8: fuck life

[6:48:37 PM] shinori8: and i can't make any sort of understanding from your post

[6:48:40 PM] shinori8: so

[6:48:49 PM] shinori8: I will try to not respond until I'm sober.

[6:49:01 PM] Levity: hahahaha

[6:49:04 PM] Levity: okay.

[6:49:09 PM] shinori8: Haha

[6:49:09 PM] shinori8: hi

[6:49:13 PM] Levity: don't drink too much, silly shinori

shinori you could have just posted in the thread saying that you were drunk again and post later, telling me on skype is against the rules lol

[7:01:06 PM] shinori8: Don't lynch me for my last post

[7:01:14 PM] shinori8: I', still drunkish

[7:01:16 PM] shinori8: Uhhhh

[7:01:18 PM] shinori8: I'm

[7:01:18 PM] shinori8: thing

[7:01:19 PM] shinori8: w/e

Phase End is in roughly 31.5 hrs, per my mistake, for this day phase only.

This is 1am tommorow, EST, midnight CST, 10pm today WST (American Mainland timezones listed), or just 0000 GMT -5.

Votals, I can present later. Lame Phone

Uhhh 2:33 central my time would be. like somewhere around....somewhere around 11 CST? I'm probably doing math wrong, whatever. he says 1 am Eastern which is 12 my time.

Marth is coming across to me as really unhelpful, and flip flopping a lot. 3 posts in a row from him saying he's uncertain, no real details in his posts, they're mostly fairly short and a few of the more recent ones have just been prodding at people to post. I don't usually post too much just because I'm unsure of myself and don't want to end up with a bunch of votes on me if I do say something that doesn't make complete sense (yay...), and I'm honestly having a hard time picking up reads on a lot of people (and without reads, no scum hunting) and don't want to come across as echoing.

I'd prefer you all to not lynch me today as nothing would come of it, the result would be the same as a no lynch - and we know how well that went in SSBU, the town lost because of it. Since it's a small game we have to make our lynches count, and the guy who I'd be most comfortable lynching right now if Marth.

##Vote: Marth

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No sorry I'm not the guy who active lurked most of the time. And if you check SSBU I do infact use a lot of 'I'm unsure but maybe its cool and all" because I have that mindset of "you can never be too sure of anything." Also prodding people to post is actually good at this point because they seem to have receded into the background lately.

In any case I still think Blitz was scummy and Aere keeping quiet was not exactly good but I'm glad to see some of you have finally concentrated on SB active lurking, just as I mentioned pages ago. Not voting him yet because I think I'm gonna hammer?

Anyway, bbl.